WRFL Division 2 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Will West Footscray come up to Div 1?

They are building, good on them, but are coming from a long way back.

Good article in Local Footy re the Graham brothers and it all seems positive there, but Division 1?

Big call, doubt it. Hopefully one day.

Only possibility of those currently in Div 2 to me would be Wyndhamvale.

They are building, good on them, but are coming from a long way back.

Good article in Local Footy re the Graham brothers and it all seems positive there, but Division 1?

Big call, doubt it. Hopefully one day.

Only possibility of those currently in Div 2 to me would be Wyndhamvale.
Wyndhamvale will drop off this season.

West is better suited to Div 2, and their ground is still not up to standard.

Albion will be competitive and challenge in Div 2, but all in all a good competition, with the poor old devils sliding dramatically.

Hi guys,

The Burnside Heights Football Club in Div 2 of the EDFL is seeking a practice match on the 14th March (away game). Please contact Football Manager Phil DeBono on 0419 999 783.

Cheers

Hi guys,

The Burnside Heights Football Club in Div 2 of the EDFL is seeking a practice match on the 14th March (away game). Please contact Football Manager Phil DeBono on 0419 999 783.

Cheers

Should contact Corio. By all reports they seem to be a joy to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess whos back boys! What a year it is going to be! Can anyone predict top 4? heres mine
1st. Point Cook
2nd. Wyndhamvale
3rd. Newport
4th. Albion

What you reckon guys?

Guess whos back boys! What a year it is going to be! Can anyone predict top 4? heres mine
1st. Point Cook
2nd. Wyndhamvale
3rd. Newport
4th. Albion

What you reckon guys?
I reckon you're taking the p155. Parkside & West are certainties for top 4 if not the GF. Newport will be bottom couple and WV to slide.

1st. Point Cook
2nd. Wyndhamvale
3rd. Newport
4th. Albion

What you reckon guys?

Take out newport and add Parkside. The order will be different IMO

West certainly to threat but probably lack some depth even though top end is very strong.

Take out newport and add Parkside. The order will be different IMO

West certainly to threat but probably lack some depth even though top end is very strong.
Three Graham' s kicking to each other and Mccallum. They won't need anyone else

What's the issue then super coach ? Hows the relationship with Jason fastuca tipping going as good as your coaching record 😂

The fact that you bother to know so much about an absolute no body like me is hilarious.

The day I give a single f$ck what a hero like you thinks about anything is the day I know it’s over for me.

You are beyond pathetic and just make me laugh at how much you think you are relevant.

I’d suggest you come and tell me what you think face to face but we all know that won’t happen even though I couldn’t fight my way out of a paper bag.

Keep punching p!ssant

The fact that you bother to know so much about an absolute no body like me is hilarious.

The day I give a single f$ck what a hero like you thinks about anything is the day I know it’s over for me.

You are beyond pathetic and just make me laugh at how much you think you are relevant.

I’d suggest you come and tell me what you think face to face but we all know that won’t happen even though I couldn’t fight my way out of a paper bag.

Keep punching p!ssant
Wow a little bit of excitement in the folder, somebody touched a nerve....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back