WRFL Division 2 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow a little bit of excitement in the folder, somebody touched a nerve....

Nah just sick of nameless cowards trying to be big on social media to everyone and anyone.

Wouldn’t say a peep under its real name although I think he may again of dobbed himself in.

Wonder what he did do this year when his brother can’t carry him again? It’s hilarious he bothers about me at all when I have never even met the flog

Last edited:
Nah just sick of nameless cowards trying to be big on social media to everyone and anyone.

Wouldn’t say a peep under its real name although I think he may again of dobbed himself in as to who he is hey MD Or was it Falcon?

I think everyone knows who Jerry is mate. Where ya been?!

Sounds like we will have footy this year if clubs want it. Anyone know what their club wants to do?

Give up and focus on 2021 or show some guts and have a crack in 2020 (presuming we are allowed)?!

North Footscray senior coach appointment ??? going back to what they know looks a safe and desperate choice maybe

Hmmm I think he has won 3 senior premierships.. sounds like a steal to be honest.

Not sure a steel won a flag with very strong list at north and then took them all to east keilor won div 2 (div 3 ) then got them relegated and then won another flag with them . Haven't coach for long time just interesting appointment to go back to what you know i guess . ex coach didn't get chance i don't know what happen their but i could be wrong and could be great appointment .

Come on Jerry you guys appointed your president who hasn’t coached for 20 years 🤣

I know for a fact a aspiring coach with his level 2 and had done the next coach program which is course run by Afl coaches association put in the gig and didn’t get interview.. As I know the person won’t name him as not my place to do his unproven as senior coach but been at some strong clubs and worked with some best local coaches and did year in the vfl development league before that went .. Surly would be worth having strong look at would been great fit...

not sure if it’s resurgence or just look after our mates clubs .. Don’t think it’s a great appointment and think just mates club and mates run process anyways good luck to them

I know for a fact a aspiring coach with his level 2 and had done the next coach program which is course run by Afl coaches association put in the gig and didn’t get interview.. As I know the person won’t name him as not my place to do his unproven as senior coach but been at some strong clubs and worked with some best local coaches and did year in the vfl development league before that went .. Surly would be worth having strong look at would been great fit...

not sure if it’s resurgence or just look after our mates clubs .. Don’t think it’s a great appointment and think just mates club and mates run process anyways good luck to them
You wouldn't have a clue what North Footscrays processes are to find a coach but let me tell you there were many applicants for the position and it doesn't matter what job you go for not everyone gets a interview .so go back to your NFNM site and talk shite there

You wouldn't have a clue what North Footscrays processes are to find a coach but let me tell you there were many applicants for the position and it doesn't matter what job you go for not everyone gets a interview .so go back to your NFNM site and talk sh*te there

Im not talking s**t mate lot what i say have been true on Nfl maybe dig little deeper . I didnt put in but i know someone that did and thats fact mate . Its my opinion i think the application process was sus mate . Past player past coached just well and truly looks ike mates looking after mates . Even in lockdown an interview was done 4 reason to leave home i didn't realise that included interview new coach !!! maybe i touched a nerve cause little bit on the money !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello all for 2021 season........Anyone wanting to be brave and put there end of season ladder up

Parkside
Wyndhamvale
Point Cook Centrals
North Footscray
-----------------------
Albion
West Footscray
Newport
Glenorden

Hello all for 2021 season........Anyone wanting to be brave and put there end of season ladder up

Parkside
Wyndhamvale
Point Cook Centrals
North Footscray
-----------------------
Albion
West Footscray
Newport
Glenorden

If your right Ando, wonder if Parkside will go up?

FWIW, I reckon we might have 2 Point Cook sides in Division 1 in 2022.

Pfft. There'll be another temporary exodus and they'll want to go to div3 again.

If they were smart, same for anyone that wins it, stay down. Don’t go up unless you are forced to or you are very very confident you can compete.

Altona and Deer Park have done it this way and been the bench of the competition.

Brookers dominating Division 2 in preseason.

Anyone care to put forward a ladder prediction for 2021?

Well here’s mine

1. Braybrook
2. Point Cook Centrals
3. Parkside
4. Wyndhamvale
5. Albion
6. North Footscray
7. West Footscray
8. Newport
9. Glenordinary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back