WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you may be the confused... I liked your comment and then gave you a compliment by saying that it was a good comment... For you. With limited intellect you pulled out something special! Keep it up
Thanks for the compliment! Your such a top bloke!!
Good for you!!
Your intellect is an inspiration and a breath of fresh air in this stale forum.

Parksides signed dorward plus 3others one is ex afl player Suns new coach some surfer dude from Barwon heads and Lavo magpie and his best mate pratty have been inspired by Bulldogs successful resurgence they are heading back Lavo park
Look out Damian Barrett I'm after your job October 3rd posted this mail spot on for a change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this league serious or has wrfl div3 got a limited timeframe?

EDFL Div2 (really div3) salary cap 150k
Wrfl div3 Salary cap 50k.

I do agree 150k is to high and maybe 80-100k max is workable.

If Cloke & Dorward are playing at Parkside in 2017 there cap will blown by round 7-8.

Cloke was on close to that budget this season at CB. Yes he might be playing for less, due to less commitment pre season & during training but will still be on min 20k. Is he only going to play enough games to qualify for finals? I do believe so as this is the reason he didn't go to Albion. Maybe his getting 10k for 6 games and finals..

50k is laughable, and going up to 100k for div 2 will surely put a huge strain on resources when clubs are promoted creating an even bigger divide. I don't mind setting the points at 45 as that seems like a direct response to Deer Park, which is positive and a good number. But the salary cap should reflect other surrounding leagues, and be remotely near the higher divisions.

Div 1 225k
Div 2 150k
Div 3 100k

Seem reasonable?

I just see the league getting weaker, as players move to other nearby leagues with higher points AND salary. Another brainlesss move from the board.

J Cloke won't last at Parkside once he sees the standard of footy. He won't like playing some teams in this comp. I understand his 35 and wants to just enjoy the game without the pressure, and so he should, but always seems to be some hero in the low division that will not like it.

Is he the biggest "name" to ever play wrfl div3??

J Cloke won't last at Parkside once he sees the standard of footy. He won't like playing some teams in this comp. I understand his 35 and wants to just enjoy the game without the pressure, and so he should, but always seems to be some hero in the low division that will not like it.

Come on turbo. You've seen him play, you know quite well How big he is and he can handle himself, I feel for the poor bloke that does try and go him...

Hopefully he can just play footy and have a good year

Come on turbo. You've seen him play, you know quite well How big he is and he can handle himself, I feel for the poor bloke that does try and go him...

Hopefully he can just play footy and have a good year

Hey Foss, agree his a big unit and plays the game very fair in the lower divisions. He could well clean up guys but he doesn't play like that. Seems to just want to enjoy his footy and good on him. I'm just saying its wrfl div3. Didn't a game this season PS v Nth Suns get called off?? Anyway good luck to everyone having a crack every Saturday but remember, eyes on the ball..

The rifleman turbo AFL premiership player comes to mind how quick we forget

Honestly the Div isn't that dirty (seniors). Obviously you have a couple little incidents here and there during the year but its hardly at a bad level. I wouldn't expect many teams to really go him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back