WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a NS person and truthfully we can't take much out of that game due to the one sided nature of the senior game

We probably had 3-4 automatic senior players out but apparently braybrook had 12

Practice matches are very hard to read
I'm still interested to know who the 12 missing players are that would have made a difference to that flogging , they would want to be absolute superstars , because it looked like a trading drill for NS

Heard Burnside had picked up a few decent players compared to what they had last year so might not have been a terrible result. Not to mention I would think Suns wouldn't have played close to a full strength side.

Usual story, it was a praccy, scores are irrelevant. Suns rotated U19s and ressies players through, I'm sure the Bears did the same.

I'm still interested to know who the 12 missing players are that would have made a difference to that flogging , they would want to be absolute superstars , because it looked like a trading drill for NS

Where were you sitting/standing Shags23? Keen to know...

I saw the north V sth morang game the score was sth morang 25 goals and a heap of points to north sunshine 2 goals no points NS look fat ran slow had very poor skill they hardly hit a target but foot or hand and no discipline at all. They where late to the contest had a heap of head high tackles he got smashed in the centre clearance area.At the end of the game they where all smiles and laughing, I heard one bloke say good on us at least we never gave up that might have been the only positive talk all day north are in for a very long season

I saw the north V sth morang game the score was sth morang 25 goals and a heap of points to north sunshine 2 goals no points NS look fat ran slow had very poor skill they hardly hit a target but foot or hand and no discipline at all. They where late to the contest had a heap of head high tackles he got smashed in the centre clearance area.At the end of the game they where all smiles and laughing, I heard one bloke say good on us at least we never gave up that might have been the only positive talk all day north are in for a very long season
Was this post a cut and paste from every year since 2009?

I'm guessing by the trend of this thread some blokes have blinkers on and absolutely no idea of the state of football outside there own goal square?

Yes Northern finished last in edfl Div1 last year (there second div) which is actually fairly comparable to our WRFL div 1. With the likes of tulla and craigieburn good enough to account for any of the top sides excluding DP. Whom themselves would be competitive in premier division but still a handful of goals of the very top tier.

So if you are looking to compare apples with apples. Braybrook playing NS might as well be braybrook playing Wyndham Vale who finished last in div 1.

Be it 3-4 or 12 senior players out. Not much should be taken out of a 20 goal loss to a div 1 side.

North sunny on the other hand lost to a NFL side by the same margin who are and have been a div 3 side in a compareable league to the wrfl

I'm guessing by the trend of this thread some blokes have blinkers on and absolutely no idea of the state of football outside there own goal square?

Yes Northern finished last in edfl Div1 last year (there second div) which is actually fairly comparable to our WRFL div 1. With the likes of tulla and craigieburn good enough to account for any of the top sides excluding DP. Whom themselves would be competitive in premier division but still a handful of goals of the very top tier.

So if you are looking to compare apples with apples. Braybrook playing NS might as well be braybrook playing Wyndham Vale who finished last in div 1.

Be it 3-4 or 12 senior players out. Not much should be taken out of a 20 goal loss to a div 1 side.

North sunny on the other hand lost to a NFL side by the same margin who are and have been a div 3 side in a compareable league to the wrfl

Northern Saints were a very good outfit and would beat most sides in Div 2 no qualms whatsoever... so I agree with what you are saying.

Did North Sunshine have any of their star recruits playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also maybe Shags23 can shed some light on the North Sunshine game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back