WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard Parkside had a praccy yesterday anybody see how they went ? Did any of there new recruits play ?
Also braybrook had a game yesterday did they have their 12 core group players back in ? How did they go ?

I heard Parkside had a praccy yesterday anybody see how they went ? Did any of there new recruits play ?
Also braybrook had a game yesterday did they have their 12 core group players back in ? How did they go ?
Braybrook got a touch up by about 10 goals by power house not sure who they had out tho..
Parkside got up by a point against some bendigo mob..
Also heard north sunshine got a touch then got the game called off in the last due to fightin can anyone confirm?

I was told tarniet had near full strength so to lose to anakie by 6 goals not great signs
Anakie are there or there abouts with Werribee Centrals who only just got beat by Wyndham Vale. So wouldn't be worrying too much about the comparison to Anakie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren't full strength but definitely a better hit out than the previous match. Some really good signs and the boys continue to improve. Powerhouse had the tallest ruckman I've ever seen!

Great to play at home, not so great playing in 30+ degrees!!!

North Sunny got touched up, they are a really small side. Only 2-3 players out too.. their new coach spoke well and they seemed to listen to him. Look out for number 4, aboriginal fella from NT apparently - only small but silky skills, desperate for the footy and fairly fit.

Braybrook got a touch up by about 10 goals by power house not sure who they had out tho..
Parkside got up by a point against some bendigo mob..
Also heard north sunshine got a touch then got the game called off in the last due to fightin can anyone confirm?

I heard the same thing.. apparently two practice matches in a number weeks called off due to fights/arguments. Clubs will stop playing them in preseason if their not careful

I was told tarniet had near full strength so to lose to anakie by 6 goals not great signs
Watched Tarneit a couple of weeks back against Nth Footscray, and even with the reserves defensive unit in, they still looked pretty crisp. They will be in the top couple of Div 3. Can't see a sudden slide here.

Watched Tarneit a couple of weeks back against Nth Footscray, and even with the reserves defensive unit in, they still looked pretty crisp. They will be in the top couple of Div 3. Can't see a sudden slide here.
Probably just an off day then

ROFL Both Tarneit sides got up by 30+ points against anakie. Sneaky Tarneit strategy to conceal their victories. You cant keep the truth from this forum PaperandPenJosh! Especially from the all knowledgable Bigballer92!
Bet you think we got up against Nth Footscray too...

Where do you think GDFL matches up vs WRFL Div 3?
Hard to tell,

but Anakie Flogged Wyndham Vale 3 years ago in a praccy to the tune of about 80 points under lights at Wyndham Vale.

That was when the Falcons were a very strong Divy 2 side.

Werribee Centrals who have been struggling for a few years almost beat Wyndham Vale this year (2 goals) - I think its fair to say that the bottom of the WRFL Div 1 to Div 2 would be comparable.

Its different footy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back