WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybe lower grade of football, maybe he could play for the Gold Coast Suns, there standard isn't that high.
I still can't understand why a bloke as good as him plays div3.
Honestly should be some rule against it.
Just like when the vfl superstar Moran played at Lavo.
It was pretty unfair to the rest of the competition.

I still can't understand why a bloke as good as him plays div3.
Honestly should be some rule against it.
Just like when the vfl superstar Moran played at Lavo.
It was pretty unfair to the rest of the competition.
He played at Parkside to play with his brother inlaw. It's no secret. Yes he's a stand out but why can't people play for some enjoyment with a close friend or relative. If it was money he would have stayed at craigeburn as he was on a packet. From whats been said he might have to move to old where it's warmer as he has a son whos not very well and the cold weather plays apart in this. Easy to pot the bloke but be realistic hes played the highest level. He's kust playing with mates. Nothing wrong with that

He played at Parkside to play with his brother inlaw. It's no secret. Yes he's a stand out but why can't people play for some enjoyment with a close friend or relative. If it was money he would have stayed at craigeburn as he was on a packet. From whats been said he might have to move to old where it's warmer as he has a son whos not very well and the cold weather plays apart in this. Easy to pot the bloke but be realistic hes played the highest level. He's kust playing with mates. Nothing wrong with that

That's fine but if he leaves and Dorward and Co retire do Parkside sook again and ask to stay down in Div 3? Have they already asked to stay in Div 3 again as some are saying?

They used to be a great club with proud traditions. Watching their coach carry on over winning a Div 3 flag for the club he loves made me giggle. Where was he when they were "struggling"???

It's now a club made up of people taking the easy way coz they know they can and the WRFL will allow them to or they will pack up their bat and ball and go to the EDFL.

Zeno and Sedat would be rolling in their graves(if they had passed)

That's fine but if he leaves and Dorward and Co retire do Parkside sook again and ask to stay down in Div 3? Have they already asked to stay in Div 3 again as some are saying?

They used to be a great club with proud traditions. Watching their coach carry on over winning a Div 3 flag for the club he loves made me giggle. Where was he when they were "struggling"???

It's now a club made up of people taking the easy way coz they know they can and the WRFL will allow them to or they will pack up their bat and ball and go to the EDFL.

Next season would there most important thus far in the club's history. How the recruit will determine what kind of future the club has. Do they go and recruit young blokes who you may get for 3-4 years or some blokes who are at the tail end of the career? They need to recruit with a focus to have a stable list for years to come. But depends where the club sees itself in 5 years.

I thought EDFL clubs were required to have juniors, isnt that the reason Coburg Districts all those years ago joined the WRFL. There back in EDFL now and have started there junios again.

So might not be that wanted by the EDFL, currently Parkside are a big fish small pond, if they moved thet would irrelavant in bigger competition

They seem to have a lot of pull in WRFL that wouldn't be the case in EDFL.

I reckon....
Thay will probably field a superrules team to avoid going up enough old heads on there list

I thought EDFL clubs were required to have juniors, isnt that the reason Coburg Districts all those years ago joined the WRFL. There back in EDFL now and have started there junios again.

So might not be that wanted by the EDFL, currently Parkside are a big fish small pond, if they moved thet would irrelavant in bigger competition

Coburg had Juniors but struggled to get players for U/18S and there were other reasons as well why Coburg left the EDFL.And if any team jointed the EDFL they would have to have Juniors as coburg were told to do before joining

Parksides 2 newest recruits for season 2018 maybe? Big rumour circulating.
IMG_2875.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damian Farnfield appointed coach of Sunshine Heights FC. Interesting appointment, I thought Gretto was doing an extremely good job..

Hi guys, I'm looking to play footy as I haven't played in about 5 years since U18's. I live around Sunshine, how are they numbers with the teams in div 3 comp? Just looking to get a run in ressies or whatnot. Thanks.

Hi guys, I'm looking to play footy as I haven't played in about 5 years since U18's. I live around Sunshine, how are they numbers with the teams in div 3 comp? Just looking to get a run in ressies or whatnot. Thanks.
North sunshine seem to be on the up mate.
Maybe even braybrook.
They'd welcome some new faces keen on having a game.
The more the merrier down that way.

Any off season rumors floating around ?
Players coming in or heading out.
A bit boring this time of year

Glenorden signing the most undesirable players of the competition! Good luck to the coach and hopefully they do get a side up - even if they the undesirables!

When does the fixture normally come out? Keen to see what structure the league goes with given PC and potentially Glenorden coming in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back