WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
very excited for this split! will finally get some decent games rather than 150 beltings at least once or twice a week, it is going to benefit every club! In saying that.. 3 horse race here for the div 3 flag - Sanctuary Lakes, Albanvale and Braybrook being the only 3 that can win it in my opinion!

very excited for this split! will finally get some decent games rather than 150 beltings at least once or twice a week, it is going to benefit every club! In saying that.. 3 horse race here for the div 3 flag - Sanctuary Lakes, Albanvale and Braybrook being the only 3 that can win it in my opinion!
Ye i couldnt agree more this post but i will say im backing albanvale to win it ive been saying this on te divvy 2 thread it is a 3 horse race but been to watch both albanvale vs braybrook n albanvale vs sancuary lakes and must say albanvale are firing at the right time and playing some good footy and having a look at the draw we will get a sneak peak in the last 2 rounds gunna be a great lead up to finals in saying this i would not count braybrook out much like most of the bottom teams have not played a final series in awhile so you would expect them to be keen as And they have beaten albanvale in a close one on anzac day already this year....but anything can happen on any given saturday or sunday :p

A flag is a flag in my book it's what we all play sport for to be successful with your mates.
I agree i believe that in years to come there will be some great battles in divvy 3 for flags and all clubs will benifit eventually for it clubs can build/rebuild and hopefully get back into divvy 2 and be competitive in doing so 2 weeks 2 go!

Players for me that are in calculations..

Sanctuary lakes players
Danny Hutchinson
Bryce mcartney

Albanvale players
I haven't watched them
Play so i can't say!

Braybrook
Shepperbpttom
The Ruckman
Aboriginal boy in the middle
Bellingham
Laverton
MIzzi
Drew Mitchell
Scott bell
Bryan Lawry
Nth sunshine
Marc Yates
And Tarneit wouldn't have any

Wouldn't mind other blokes opinions

im not sure if they would, but it would probably consist of just Albanvale, Sanctuary Lakes, Braybrook and Lavo players, with as you wrote North Sunny getting 1-2 in

alright il make a list of a few that have impressed me when i watch them

Sanctuary Lakes:
(only seen them once so il have to go by numbers for the names i dont know)
Chris Debono
Steven Krpan
Bryce Macartney as you mentioned
and people i dont know - number 9, 2, 32, 10, 19

Albanvale:
Jamie Brook
Shaun Blake
47, 23, 54

Laverton:
I actually havent seen them play this year! im thinking of heading down to featherbrook this weekend, it's going to be a great match between the 2! but i know Cameron Beazley and i know some people who know Scotty Bell and Mulroy and apparently they are guns, so il say them at this stage? You seem to know them a lot anyway so i think il go with your list fit as a fiddle!

Braybrook:
Sidebottom
Shepperbottom
Levi Wallace - i think he is the aboriginal boy your referring to, but definately agree
Lee Braun

North Sunny:
Yates would probably be the only one, possibly Silva as well

Tarneit:
If anyone i would have to say Delekta from what i have seen

wow that was a lot harder than what i thought haha, if anyone could help contribute then please do!

alright il make a list of a few that have impressed me when i watch them

Sanctuary Lakes:
(only seen them once so il have to go by numbers for the names i dont know)
Chris Debono
Steven Krpan
Bryce Macartney as you mentioned
and people i dont know - number 9, 2, 32, 10, 19

Albanvale:
Jamie Brook
Shaun Blake
47, 23, 54

Laverton:
I actually havent seen them play this year! im thinking of heading down to featherbrook this weekend, it's going to be a great match between the 2! but i know Cameron Beazley and i know some people who know Scotty Bell and Mulroy and apparently they are guns, so il say them at this stage? You seem to know them a lot anyway so i think il go with your list fit as a fiddle!

Braybrook:
Sidebottom
Shepperbottom
Levi Wallace - i think he is the aboriginal boy your referring to, but definately agree
Lee Braun

North Sunny:
Yates would probably be the only one, possibly Silva as well

Tarneit:
If anyone i would have to say Delekta from what i have seen

wow that was a lot harder than what i thought haha, if anyone could help contribute then please do!
Yea I'd agree with them, that's same as me mate I starts rambling of names I was half way through then Realised it was gonna be a task haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got an idea on whats going on with the divvy3 ladder do they stArt from scratch n basically have a shootout in the next 5 weeks for spots or is it gunna carry over i heard it was carrying over but wrfl website ladder says n/a also seen the reports albanvale bloke got 10 weeks wowie anyone non what he did to get it plus im pritty sure its one of there bigger blokes intresting.

Know people down at Tarneit and apparently he got one of the players in a sleeper hold which made him unconscious and was punching him at same time and apparently an eye gouge but I'm not 100% sure.

As for the Tarneit boys there are a couple that go ok from what I've seen in Number 34, 4, 7. The ruckman they had at the start of the season was good too but he's gone.

The rest have been pretty self explanatory from what I've seen and you guys are pretty spot on. I'd have the little fella from Lavo in there number 5 I think he was who plays forward a fair bit.

How right you were. There was only 1 belting of 150+, the rest were only 107 & 122 !!

How right you were. There was only 1 belting of 150+, the rest were only 107 & 122 !!
Yeah still a gap for the 3 bottom sides but just mayb they can recruit now with a chance that fringe players from divvy 2 may wanna be big fish in a small pond i dont like that sorta thing but could help those lesser teams. gunna be a lop sided week next week i recken also but push in to next year then see if the division evens out. hows about lavo tho i really though that was gunna be a cracker bitterly disapointed with that score but SL are a good side. Albanvale did what they should do to sides like north sunshine got the job done braybrook also back on the winners list needed to bounce back from last week And did so.

Haven't got much to say to that mate, i really thought games would be a lot closer, to be fair though it was definitely the top half of div 3 v bottom half on the weekend, i was at the Sanctuary Lakes v Laverton match and really expected a closer match, i almost thought Lavo had a sneaky chance of winning! Talking to some people throughout the game, the sharks still have a few to come back in as well apparently.
For me it will be a Sanctuary Lakes v Albanvale GF, and it will be very close, not sure who will win. At this stage il tip SL, but could go either way.

Haven't got much to say to that mate, i really thought games would be a lot closer, to be fair though it was definitely the top half of div 3 v bottom half on the weekend, i was at the Sanctuary Lakes v Laverton match and really expected a closer match, i almost thought Lavo had a sneaky chance of winning! Talking to some people throughout the game, the sharks still have a few to come back in as well apparently.
For me it will be a Sanctuary Lakes v Albanvale GF, and it will be very close, not sure who will win. At this stage il tip SL, but could go either way.
Yeah great post i agree albanvale vs SL grand final but will be tipping albanvale
But hows about the last 3 weeks of the season braybrook vs SL round 3 then albanvale vs braybrook round 4 then albnvale vs Sl round 5 wow talk about a intreaging last couple of rounds will get a sneak peak of the contenders

I agree seeds I thought it was gonna be a cracker we had 8 senior blokes out & the umpires were woeful but the sharks deserved the win I thought 12 goals would have been a fair reflection on the game but they took off in the last qtr..
Who do u follow in div 3 seeks?
And as for the team
Of the year who were your thoughts on Lavertons good players on the weekend and sanctuary lakes?

I'm also shocked to see all the goals & best wiped from both divisions & re-started fresh from scratch, unlucky if your buttergig-Clarke, OShea & Yze haha

Yeah there was some ordinary decisions for sure, but as you said i think the sharks were the better side in the end.
I don't really follow anyone specifically, i live in hoppers crossing so i just pick a game weekly to go down to. I definitely enjoy local footy a lot at the moment seeing as my boys Collingwood aren't doing as well as expected haha...

In regards to team of the year for that game, from Sanctuary Lakes i was impressed by number 9 (sayakot), number 3 (sutherland), Macartney, 10 (Dinan), 66 (stewart), number 32 but apparently there was no 32 according to the website? He was a blonde kid on the wing, also hutcheson was good.

From Laverton i was impressed by Scotty Bell up at full forward, number 1 (mitchell), 15 (lawry), 7 (mizzi) and foreman who kicked a few goals for Laverton.

How about for you fit as a fiddle?

And yes they would be shattered haha! Especially O'shea, was nearly at 100 wasn't he? Surely it will all carry over i reckon

a mighty pies fan they are goin terrible seeds!
Sanctuary lakes midfield killed Laverton on the weekend so the whole mids for me where the better players it anyway I'll give a shot at who I thought was best players..
Sanctuary lakes
Dinan
Sutherland
Hutchesin brothers
Debono

Laverton
Bell
Lawry
Foreman
Cox

As for Mitchell & mizzi I thought they had stinkers!
But that result shows SL & albanvale are pack leaders by a long way I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back