WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.
If Parkside win today, will the WRFL accept their whining and leave them in third division.
They are a flog of a team, cheated week in week out, puting players down on team sheets who actually didnt play just to qualify them.
And i believe they cheated to get their reserves full forward the comp medal, how u can walk up on the night knowing u cheated and receiving that medal absolute disgrace..
Good luck Darkside.

They are a flog of a team, cheated week in week out, puting players down on team sheets who actually didnt play just to qualify them.
And i believe they cheated to get their reserves full forward the comp medal, how u can walk up on the night knowing u cheated and receiving that medal absolute disgrace..
Good luck Darkside.

How can they rig a league medal?

I see the seniors won as well - let the lobbying begin at league HQ so they can stay down and pick up another couple of cheap flags.

Time to go up. No self respecting club should be content with winning D3 flags. Wont happen. No point.

Well done Parkside, come out on top. Good reward for a club that has been prepared to work through some hard times

Can't be serious can you ? Going through a rough patch was their own doing. They had 6-7 years to prepare for Div 1 and yet when they finally tasted the success they were looking for they shirked their responsibilitys and dropped to Div 3.
I'm sure there some hard working people behind the scenes who have done their part and deserve kudos but that list wouldn't be long.

Too much big fish, small pond going on at Parkside. How many of their players could've played at a higher grade and really challenged themselves instead of excepting mediocrity due to it being less hard work ?
There's a few and they know who they are.

Parkside plan, recruit and play to win flags and that's all. Regardless of it being in one of the weakest comps in the state.
They lack serious motivation to become a stronger club and play in higher divisions and a lot of that lies with the long serving players who also show zero motivation due to it being harder than the arm chair ride they currently have in Div 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Parkside for getting another flag, there hard to come by so saviour it.

North sunshine is a club that didn't get the recognition or plaudits it deserved. It's fast becoming a club that's now appealing to others and is a club that opposition clubs are taking more notice off. To win 9.5 games , get two players in the team of the year and to be beat the premiers all in one year is a huge achievement.

Nick Condos was deservedly the coach of the year but I tell you what Brett Kennerly would have been a close second. Good on the boys for sticking fat there is a bright future down at Dempter Park.

Good on Parkside for getting another flag, there hard to come by so saviour it.

North sunshine is a club that didn't get the recognition or plaudits it deserved. It's fast becoming a club that's now appealing to others and is a club that opposition clubs are taking more notice off. To win 9.5 games , get two players in the team of the year and to be beat the premiers all in one year is a huge achievement.

Nick Condos was deservedly the coach of the year but I tell you what Brett Kennerly would have been a close second. Good on the boys for sticking fat there is a bright future down at Dempter Park.
Surely you must be kidding , the bloke from Norf Scumshine is a class 1 FLOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back