WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenorden signing the most undesirable players of the competition! Good luck to the coach and hopefully they do get a side up - even if they the undesirables!

When does the fixture normally come out? Keen to see what structure the league goes with given PC and potentially Glenorden coming in!
No way I'm thinking pointcook will come in I'm sure thay would be competitive in divi 2
Parkside need to go up regardless
Glenorden will get a good has been team in but good on them I'm sure thay will be in divi 3 though
Braybrook will have a max exodus
Sanctuary lakes ,Lavo and north sunny will keep improving an upset a few more teams
Tarneit,suns,heights would stay strong after a good season you would think and I'm guessing west may drop down but I'm one for have more numbers in the 2s comp edfl do it so much better just hope we can catch up

West should go down making numbers up

How does West Footscray going down make up the numbers? Parkside will go to Div 2 along with Point Cook making 8 teams and Glenorden come into Div 3 replacing Parkside making 8 teams. No byes, happy days.

No way I'm thinking pointcook will come in I'm sure thay would be competitive in divi 2
Parkside need to go up regardless
Glenorden will get a good has been team in but good on them I'm sure thay will be in divi 3 though
Braybrook will have a max exodus (WRONG)
Sanctuary lakes ,Lavo and north sunny will keep improving an upset a few more teams
Tarneit,suns,heights would stay strong after a good season you would think and I'm guessing west may drop down but I'm one for have more numbers in the 2s comp edfl do it so much better just hope we can catch up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that the Tarneit coach is telling potential recruits that it would be nice to have them on board in season 2018 but if they don't want to come to Tarneit that's fine as Tarneit has the Premiership in the bag already...

Interesting recruitment strategy.. also sounds way too confident, whilst they did play in the GF (and kudos to them for that), the comp is fairly even and next year will be closer than ever before!

Interesting that the Tarneit coach is telling potential recruits that it would be nice to have them on board in season 2018 but if they don't want to come to Tarneit that's fine as Tarneit has the Premiership in the bag already...

Interesting recruitment strategy.. also sounds way too confident, whilst they did play in the GF (and kudos to them for that), the comp is fairly even and next year will be closer than ever before!

Sunny Heights are the team to beat when all becomes clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back