WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your work mate let him have it

I’m sure your footy resumè is far superior to his

I played under 12's at Coolaroo until I was 18.

I look forward to watching Laverton get off the bottom this season though.

High risk / High reward.. it can work - Deer Park relied on one bloke and won a flag.. Deer Park have since won 6 flags and don't need that 1 bloke anymore. High Risk / High Reward.. have seen it go the other way many times!!!

Doubt North Sunshine will have a continguency plan like DP though..!! After all DP's plan was/is exceptional.

End of the day, norf should be strong this year particularly with the outrageous money they are spending! Where are they getting it from? If they fail, this could be end of them... seems like they are putting all their eggs in the one basket and going for broke! Hopefully they are strong this year as it will be good for the comp if another team is competitive!!

One thing is for certain Point Cook Centrals was a woeful name to choose!! Could have been Seabrook Sharks or the Lakers - well anything except that Toff name !!
Outrageous money? Do tell. They have next to no sponsors, no juniors, and I would suggest that the crowds at Dempster aren't that huge to bring in massive coin?

I played under 12's at Coolaroo until I was 18.

I look forward to watching Laverton get off the bottom this season though.

Yeah so the thing with Laverton Magpies is he is a former coach who has a hate/hate relationship with his former club. He never hid his identity whilst coaching nor has he bothered to change his bigfooty name.

Dont think you Will find too many from lavo calling out other clubs. Think they will quietly go about their business.

No, but Point Cook do.
Off all the names they could have picked Central is the one they chose, anything to get noticed first on a Google search.

Could have given the club a brand new identity new logo would have been good with sponsors and alike.

They will always be second best with short sighted thinking like that name change.

End of the day, norf should be strong this year particularly with the outrageous money they are spending! Where are they getting it from? If they fail, this could be end of them... seems like they are putting all their eggs in the one basket and going for broke! Hopefully they are strong this year as it will be good for the comp if another team is competitive!!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Lol the club has about 3 sponsors and gets the bulk of their funds from Bunnings sausage sizzles.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Lol the club has about 3 sponsors and gets the bulk of their funds from Bunnings sausage sizzles.

Hearing they have taken over (in mafia style) all Bunnings suasage stands in the west! They are going all sauce bottles blazing and it's all buns on seats!! Also when they aren't working the stands they use stand over tactics and force others to pay fee them a fee (regardless if it's the girl scouts!!) just to use THEIR sausage stands! It really is a jungle out there!!

Hearing they have taken over (in mafia style) all Bunnings suasage stands in the west! They are going all sauce bottles blazing and it's all buns on seats!! Also when they aren't working the stands they use stand over tactics and force others to pay fee them a fee (regardless if it's the girl scouts!!) just to use THEIR sausage stands! It really is a jungle out there!!

What’s this sh&& you have written 2splayer. I thought this forum was on the improve but I can’t understand this. Went into Bunnings Melton yesterday to grab a few things and was looking forward to a couple of sausages but nothing was cooking..So had to go to KFC..

What’s this sh&& you have written 2splayer. I thought this forum was on the improve but I can’t understand this. Went into Bunnings Melton yesterday to grab a few things and was looking forward to a couple of sausages but nothing was cooking..So had to go to KFC..
I’m glad you called him out Turbo. Absolute rubbish post. Not even close to being funny.

Off all the names they could have picked Central is the one they chose, anything to get noticed first on a Google search.

Could have given the club a brand new identity new logo would have been good with sponsors and alike.

They will always be second best with short sighted thinking like that name change.

I reckon it was smart to change the name to Point Cook, they are based right in the heart of Point Cook no where near Sanctuary Lakes.

On North Sunshine, they made some massive steps in the right direction in 2017 and have been building for a couple of years. Hats off to them for point the club in the right direction. You hope they don't get sucked into spending more than what they can afford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon it was smart to change the name to Point Cook, they are based right in the heart of Point Cook no where near Sanctuary Lakes.

On North Sunshine, they made some massive steps in the right direction in 2017 and have been building for a couple of years. Hats off to them for point the club in the right direction. You hope they don't get sucked into spending more than what they can afford.

Should have gone with West Laverton.

Should have gone with West Laverton.
Not sure having Laverton in your name is going to improve the image or garner support and more players, even they ditched the name a few years ago LOL.
Maybe Lavo should change its name to Point Cook Heights, try to tap into Point cooks strangle hold on the juniors in the area

Maybe Lavo should change its name to Point Cook Heights, try to tap into Point cooks strangle hold on the juniors in the area
Or maybe the league should look after existing clubs instead of bringing in new clubs that run the old clubs into the ground.

Maybe there should be no development and parents should have to take thier kids 20 mins up the road.....

So you want to live in areas that young people cant afford, but then demand they come and play for your clubs?

So when your selling your inner west house for a tidy profit to some chinese developer, keep in mind that your decision to take the money and run, is the exact same reason why there are no kids living in those areas.

But of course clubs 10-15kms away that had no forward planning to capture neighbouring developments should be catered to.

Imagine the league if it never expanded and was only the original clubs?

Which clubs have been ran into the ground by the way?

Or maybe the league should look after existing clubs instead of bringing in new clubs that run the old clubs into the ground.
Did the league run old clubs into the ground by expanding the competition or did they do this to cater for where the market is moving to. Some clubs also have done a great job in running themselves into the ground

Drove down Palmers rd there in Williams Landing yesterday and noticed they have already built 2 ovals there with 1 of them fully lighted...........could there be a Williams Landing FC starting up wouldn't think so but definetly 2 football ovals not soccer or rugby...any information

Drove down Palmers rd there in Williams Landing yesterday and noticed they have already built 2 ovals there with 1 of them fully lighted...........could there be a Williams Landing FC starting up wouldn't think so but definetly 2 football ovals not soccer or rugby...any information

Why wouldn't there be in the Future?
Unless that's where Wyndham or Westbourne is headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back