WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the heat got turned up and bang!!!
What a disgrace choked again and there coach showed his true colours again when things got too hot
Bahahahahahahaha
Yeah, humble in victory, like the players at Point Cook who didn’t shake any of their opponents hands after the game. Really showing our true colours aren’t we? Suns watched the whole presentation of every single player, left when their “statistics coach” was awarded a medal and the real presentation was already finished. At least the players that decide to stay will be one less point next year so they fit under the cap.

Crowd was into him and he couldn't handle himself had to bite back at them!!
Also after the game refused to acknowledge the opposition and even pulled the players off the ground half way through the presentation
Was a very ordinary look just proved what sort of club the are behind the scenes!!
Hahahahahaha, oh you really are a bright spark. Yes lets talk about what sort of club are behind the scenes. Why don't we start from the top. Point Cook Cheaters:
- League confirmed the Premiership Team are guilty of having 5 players with incorrect Player Points
- League confirmed another 2 players received dispensation when every other club were told no club have or will receive dispensation.
- Point Cook Coach admitted on the radio yesterday pre-game that picking his team for finals was made difficult with the changing to the correct Player Points and had to leave players out.

I'm sure all the other clubs who heard this would've really felt for this dillema he faced for one week.
But hey they won the Premiership and good luck to them because the League have condoned cheating again to the side who won the Premiership while the other 7 clubs play by the rules.
Great club behind the scenes Point Cook Cheaters.

Hahahahahaha, oh you really are a bright spark. Yes lets talk about what sort of club are behind the scenes. Why don't we start from the top. Point Cook Cheaters:
- League confirmed the Premiership Team are guilty of having 5 players with incorrect Player Points
- League confirmed another 2 players received dispensation when every other club were told no club have or will receive dispensation.
- Point Cook Coach admitted on the radio yesterday pre-game that picking his team for finals was made difficult with the changing to the correct Player Points and had to leave players out.

I'm sure all the other clubs who heard this would've really felt for this dillema he faced for one week.
But hey they won the Premiership and good luck to them because the League have condoned cheating again to the side who won the Premiership while the other 7 clubs play by the rules.
Great club behind the scenes Point Cook Cheaters.[/QUOTE

you sound like a salty coach that missed out on a premiership medal

Great club behind the scenes Point Cook Cheaters.
Haha what a joke. Most of that is not even true.

Just looking as well, PCC had 44/45 points for both finals they played in. Other teams not good enough simple.

Crowd was into him and he couldn't handle himself had to bite back at them!!
Also after the game refused to acknowledge the opposition and even pulled the players off the ground half way through the presentation
Was a very ordinary look just proved what sort of club the are behind the scenes!!
Hey Freakshow, by all means feel free to post what ever you like on this site regarding football matters, but when it comes to attacking my personal character the way you have, you might want to make sure what you're posting is true. Please correct me if I'm wrong but as I was walking down the stairs from the coaches box during the 3rd qrt a group of Point Cook supporters were acting very aggresively towards a couple of young Suns supporters next to the stairs and making threats. I told the main bloke who was carrying on to pull up then as i walked to the dug out he decided to focus his aggression on me. Now thats fine I can cop that and I'm far from being an angel but I turned to him and said just remember there are kids and families here. I didn't realise until I was heading back up the stairs a minute later a League official happened to be standing against the fence and was in discussions with the police and it's not hard to work out why.

You also must have had to many mid strength cans yesterday because myself and the team stayed on the ground during the presentation of medals as a show of respect. I've known their coach Darren for 20 years and played in the same team as him so I would never disrespect him, but honestly if I had of been made aware prior to the presentation that none of the Point Cook Players shook our players hands even after waiting for them to dispurse from their crowd of supporters to make their way over for the presentation I would've told them to leave the ground. I've being lucky enough to play in a senior premiership so I understand when the siren goes the adrenalin is pumping and you want to go straight to your teammates, but you then have a few minutes after to pay respect to your opposition.

Look in your own back yard before you start making false accusations about others.

Good on Point Cook, they had to start again last year, got a good coach and brought in some good players. On the points, it is what it is and the league needs to stand by the decisions they made, be interesting to see if any other player is adjusted for the 2019 season.

Good on Tarneit seconds winning a flag, beating the unbeatable Point Cook Seconds.

Now for 2019.

Loving the absolute bias on this forum. Lets deal with some more facts:

-Point Cook played both finals games under the points cap. They were limited who they could pick after the updated points and still managed to win the division 3 flag

-Tarneit thought it would be a good idea to celebrate going out in straight sets by stacking the 2's on the weekend with 1's players to win a 2's flag

-The entire year, Point Cook played attractive, free-flowing football, a large amount of this due to the amount of young blokes that played in each side. Almost all of these players did the hard yards in 2017 in a losing side, and are now feeling the rewards now.

-Point Cook will be in division 2 next year with so many kids that will once again take more steps forward. Realistically in 2-3 years they could be pushing for division 1 if the club maintains these players and makes the correct decisions.

Why should a club that is taking steps in the right direction be constantly put down. Earlier in the year it was "these kids wont cut it when the heat turns up", after they proved they could its "they're a bunch of cheats" regardless of how many points they supposedly played with during the year, under the updated points in finals they played under 45.

Good luck to them in division 2.

Loving the absolute bias on this forum. Lets deal with some more facts:

-Point Cook played both finals games under the points cap. They were limited who they could pick after the updated points and still managed to win the division 3 flag

-Tarneit thought it would be a good idea to celebrate going out in straight sets by stacking the 2's on the weekend with 1's players to win a 2's flag

Two players from senior team dropped back into seconds on the weekend, so no stacking involved.

-The entire year, Point Cook played attractive, free-flowing football, a large amount of this due to the amount of young blokes that played in each side. Almost all of these players did the hard yards in 2017 in a losing side, and are now feeling the rewards now.

-Point Cook will be in division 2 next year with so many kids that will once again take more steps forward. Realistically in 2-3 years they could be pushing for division 1 if the club maintains these players and makes the correct decisions.

Why should a club that is taking steps in the right direction be constantly put down. Earlier in the year it was "these kids wont cut it when the heat turns up", after they proved they could its "they're a bunch of cheats" regardless of how many points they supposedly played with during the year, under the updated points in finals they played under 45.

Good luck to them in division 2.

Please enlighten us as to how Tarneit stacked the 2's

I agree

Only two players dropped back, mind you one was named BOG.

i would have thought the winning the reserves was a bigger achievement seeing Centrals had to drop players back because of the points issue in the seniors, and this would have made there reserves stronger.

Centrals lost because they didnt score when they had the wind in the third quarter, the winning goal from Tarneit was from a marking contest (straight in front of goal 35 out) the Centrals player should have punched the ball not got in a marking contest.

Please enlighten us as to how Tarneit stacked the 2's

Don't really know how they could stack their reserves with seniors out of finals you can only play the blokes that have played enough reserves games to qualify.

Hope Point Cook Centrals have good memories, they went hard in their early years to be in Div 2 it has taken them until this season to recover from the decisions made in year 1 and 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think they will do alright in Div 2.

First year in Div 2 avoid relegation is their objective, which isn't going to be easy Wests improved this year, Manor Lakes and Newport just missed out on finals. You expect Wyndhamvale to slot into the top four next season. If Albion come down or Melton South come into Div 2 you have a very strong div 2 competition. Will be the toughest season going up that we have seen for a few years.

First year in Div 2 avoid relegation is their objective, which isn't going to be easy Wests improved this year, Manor Lakes and Newport just missed out on finals. You expect Wyndhamvale to slot into the top four next season. If Albion come down or Melton South come into Div 2 you have a very strong div 2 competition. Will be the toughest season going up that we have seen for a few years.
Spot on wickers div 2 will be a good strong division....hoping if Melton South do come in its going to leave 9 sides …..maybe Suns who were runners up come in to make it 10 with Div 3 having 7 teams

Agree, going to be be interesting year. The spanner(s) in the woodpile are Melton South, and Albion possibly moving down. So div 1 with wynd and alb moving down with PC moving in. My money is on WRFL evening div 1 to 10 teams. Melton South had an ordinary year in Ballarat fnl, only 1 win, so not going to div 1. Maybe invitation to YSE???.

Div 2 - PCC, Wynd and Alb coming in, PC moving up. Possibly Melton South coming in. If YSE go up then that brings it to ten teams. Question on relegation of West???

Div 3 - PCC go up, looks like byes on your horizons unless anyone's got another team up their sleeve.

Then you do the hokey-pokey and you turn around...... Why did I try this

For sake of balance, the league should be actively persuing Rockbank

Yes, losing the byes should be a priority. The main question is where the newcomers sit. Rockbank's another team that has had an ordinary year, bottom of the ladder with one win. There's always the question of whether the players follow a club to a new league. Wouldn't like to be the one doing the ranking!!!!

Spot on wickers div 2 will be a good strong division....hoping if Melton South do come in its going to leave 9 sides …..maybe Suns who were runners up come in to make it 10 with Div 3 having 7 teams

If you are the Suns you want a premiership cup before you go up, as much as it is only a Div 3 premiership a young club it is important to get a senior trophy in the cabinet, realistically a div 3 club if they do everything right would be 5-10 years away from a div 2 premiership and the only 2 Div 3 clubs with half decent Junior Numbers one just one the premiership Centrals and the other finished third this year Tarneit.

Hopefully for Wyndham when the move to back to their heartland in Truganina next season they can build their juniors back to what they were a few years back at Westbourne

If you are the Suns you want a premiership cup before you go up, as much as it is only a Div 3 premiership a young club it is important to get a senior trophy in the cabinet, realistically a div 3 club if they do everything right would be 5-10 years away from a div 2 premiership and the only 2 Div 3 clubs with half decent Junior Numbers one just one the premiership Centrals and the other finished third this year Tarneit.

Hopefully for Wyndham when the move to back to their heartland in Truganina next season they can build their juniors back to what they were a few years back at Westbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back