WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Div 2 in 2019 will be a very strong division . Wyndhamvale Yarraville North Footscray Parkside Manor Lakes will improve on this year and West and Newport weren't easy beats eitherr to be honest need to be a 10 goal better team than this year just to be competitive against these teams

Yes, there's also the rumour that Albion will be asking to move down to div 2. Looks like Rockbank is not coming according to scuttlebutt, that leaves Melton South as an unknown unknown along with unknown knowns, known unknowns and known knowns . Should be interesting next year.

They picked up a lot more than 2... I think about 8-9 players. It wasn’t long ago they were caught out because 6 recruits were allocated the wrong points remember.

They’ll go well in div 2

If you have a look from the team PC used for both finals games, the only players who played for other clubs in 2017:

-Coles (1 game of Div 1 Reserves for Hoppers)
-Sheean (13 Seniors, 5 Reserves for Hoppers)
-Grundy (17 Reserves games for Altona)
-Stoodley (7 reserves games for Tarneit)

It appears that the majority of players that had their points adjusted played for the "unbeatable" PC reserves. Speaks volumes about the development of the kids playing seniors and how crucial they seemed to be to the senior flag. Was at the grand final and was told by a committee member that 10-12 players in the finals team were 21 or under. Good luck to them in div 2.

If you have a look from the team PC used for both finals games, the only players who played for other clubs in 2017:

It appears that the majority of players that had their points adjusted played for the "unbeatable" PC reserves. Speaks volumes about the development of the kids playing seniors and how crucial they seemed to be to the senior flag. Was at the grand final and was told by a committee member that 10-12 players in the finals team were 21 or under. Good luck to them in div 2.
Only way to go playing kids North Footscray played 7 u /19s and 3 u/17s in there seniors this year. Only way to go sick to death of average footballers putting there hand out for money

Nice play on words "only players who played for other clubs in 2017". But you left out Tyler Huhn who played at Bacchus Marsh. Lets list those others that didn't play for the Sharks in 2017 with 2018 being their first for the club.
Kurt Mayne
Josh Grech
Aaron Sagona
Brayden Razlog
If my math is correct that amounts to 9 first year players who played in the premiership.
I could be mistaken but from this years premiership side there were 6 players who's first season with the Sharks was in 2017. So again if my math is correct 9 from 2018 and 6 from 2017 makes it 15 players who played in this years premiership.
Sorry but I don't see that as developing the kids.

Only way to go playing kids North Footscray played 7 u /19s and 3 u/17s in there seniors this year. Only way to go sick to death of average footballers putting there hand out for money

Great in theory but where are these kids going to come from in the future, 5 U19 sides in the WRFL in 2018, you basically need to go down to the Div 1 U17's finals and sign good kids from there.

If you take out the growth of Junior and senior girls the league hasn't grown the number of Junior sides. The facts are the Football in our region for Boys is falling behind and in 5 odd years I have no idea where senior players will come from to fill sides

Mario Lawry is playing seniors... was lucky to get a 2’s game back in 2011... not a good sign!

Mario Lawry left to go play for Seddon/Yarravile when he figured out that he had a “FLOG” for a coach aka YOU that couldn’t catch a ball in the forward line that his younger brother was delivering to you and never wanted to play seniors for that Dud coach aka YOU...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This can only end well

It would actually be great for the competition as North Sunshine will be able to clean out the rubbish and bring in blokes that want to play and possibly can play footy. As opposed to now where it is a Reclink club.

Feel for the coaches who bust their guts yet have no tools to play with

It would actually be great for the competition as North Sunshine will be able to clean out the rubbish and bring in blokes that want to play and possibly can play footy. As opposed to now where it is a Reclink club.

Feel for the coaches who bust their guts yet have no tools to play with

Lol the ones that will most likely be leaving are the ones north sunny can least afford to lose. Good players and good characters.

They've got a (deserved) reputation but credit where its due, a lot of other teams in the comp could do with their attitude. I've seen them five or six times in the last couple of seasons and even though they've been on the end of a flogging they never gave up and kept playing hard footy until the final siren. Yet how many times do you see other teams start to fall behind, then their tails drop and the shoulders hunch and they stop running and DGAF for two or three quarters?

Sure there's some nuffies there but show me any club that doesn't have any.

I see the Suns have advertised for a coach? Did the other guy leave when the Norf lads started the invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back