WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braybrook offering jack and brody vorano 300 each a game to play with them next season also

Must be silly season.. any notable clearances put through?

Laverton appear to have picked up well with the Long connection. Also hear Albanvale have picked three DP senior players. Any truth Wyndham have 5 retirees and 2 others leaving.

Lavertons NT players won’t play until at least March April and if they are like last seasons players they’ll be gone with a month left.

No Melton South in the WRFL

No I’m hearing 2020, takes some time to process. Plus all clubs have to vote on it too.

North sunshine without a coach and Wyndham suns in the same boat.. leaving it all late.

Lavertons NT players won’t play until at least March April and if they are like last seasons players they’ll be gone with a month left.

No Melton South in the WRFL

Tend to agree, I think Lavo’s bottom end is what needs to be addressed.. no depth whatsoever

Re Melton South, other than the WRFL and its clubs, several other bodies involved - AFL Vic and AFL Goldfields. They will need to sort out their netball arrangements as well. Not surprised 2020 if at all.

No I’m hearing 2020, takes some time to process. Plus all clubs have to vote on it too.

North sunshine without a coach and Wyndham suns in the same boat.. leaving it all late.

I think the Suns have a coach just holding it close to their chest atm.
North’s have a few more hurdles than just the coach

Re Melton South, other than the WRFL and its clubs, several other bodies involved - AFL Vic and AFL Goldfields. They will need to sort out their netball arrangements as well. Not surprised 2020 if at all.

Then how did Sunbury Kangaroos got into the EDFL already?

Then how did Sunbury Kangaroos got into the EDFL already?

Would have been the same process and probably the same amount of time.

North Sunny coach gone to North Saints. A week before preseason starts and no coach, no recruits. Lost all of their recruits from this year. Will they field a side next year?

North Sunny coach gone to North Saints. A week before preseason starts and no coach, no recruits. Lost all of their recruits from this year. Will they field a side next year?

There had been no mention of Sunbury to the EDFL until about the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They always seem to put a team on the fiwd, they just seem to keep finding players, not great teams but at least they get on the field unlike some other clubs in the WRFL.

That move has been talked about for a few seasons so I guess it will take the same time for Melton South.
The official part if the previous league agrees is fairly quick. Plus netball was a problem for the kangaroos in the RDFL. Melton South have a full netball department i.e. their netball members and would be voting to not have a netball team anymore.

Interesting to hear there is already trouble in the camp at Glenorden.. only signed one player and not getting much commitment from current playing group. Looks like a bottom 2 finish with North Sunshine once again..

Tarneit very quiet this year

Interesting to hear there is already trouble in the camp at Glenorden.. only signed one player and not getting much commitment from current playing group. Looks like a bottom 2 finish with North Sunshine once again..

Tarneit very quiet this year

Most clubs are quite this time of year it's only Nov, when does training start for most clubs?

Tarneit have signed a couple according to the WRFL web site, one is ok the guy from North, what about the others?

Turbo played mainly down back last couple years , looks like coach played him in wrong position then

Hey Jerry, Haven’t seen him play for years but I recall he was a forward who came to Marby with big wraps. As you can see he kicked a few bags. From memory he had good hands on the lead and was a good kick for goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back