Titans by 5 goals
Brookers by 1 controversial point matt dougie style
Heights
Suns by 15 goals
Tarneit by 10 goals
Glenorden by 5 goals
Heights by 2 goals
Suns by 20 goals

I see Justin and Anthony Brook have put in clearances from Lavo good blokes!
Wonder if good mate Backus will also fly the coop.
Justin and Daniel both coming to cobras. Justin comes across as a 1 pointer which is handy. And Anthony wanted to go back to Caroline for personal reasons. Don’t blame them for wanting out of that rabble if they ain’t enjoying it.

Interested to hear your thoughts on this bushman?

Justin and Daniel both coming to cobras. Justin comes across as a 1 pointer which is handy. And Anthony wanted to go back to Caroline for personal reasons. Don’t blame them for wanting out of that rabble if they ain’t enjoying it.

Interested to hear your thoughts on this bushman?
Yea mate well I’m obviously pretty close mates with all 3
Anthony was for personal reasons & wanted to play with his mates & Backus and Justin were happy to stay but the club took to long in gettin a contract done for the boys so they took off which is fair enough!
We as a club have to be more professional at getting contracts sorted ASAP to keep these types of players at the club!!!
Our Loss and cobras gain I think add them 2 into a already very good outfit & cobras will go a long way this year 👍🏻

Last edited:
Yeah then if albanvale manage to win the flag and go up to division 2 these blokes will be back on the clearance list again..
Backus has won a div 2 flag and Justin was fringe div 1 player I highly doubt they give two Sh1ts about division 2 footy not that big of a jump as u can see from the last 3 premiership sides in div 3 all in the top 4 of div2 at the minute

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backus has won a div 2 flag and Justin was fringe div 1 player I highly doubt they give two Sh1ts about division 2 footy not that big of a jump as u can see from the last 3 premiership sides in div 3 all in the top 4 of div2 at the minute
Fair points. Last time they went up they struggled and blokes dropped off left right and centre, hopefully not the case if they manage to win it this time.

Fair points. Last time they went up they struggled and blokes dropped off left right and centre, hopefully not the case if they manage to win it this time.
I think they have added some players that will stand up in div 2 next time round like (black,taylor,backus) it’s a decent midfield if u have them all in the engine room

I think they have added some players that will stand up in div 2 next time round like (black,taylor,backus) it’s a decent midfield if u have them all in the engine room

I don’t see Black staying at Albanvale next season win or lose. I believe he’ll move on to another league, just my opinion.

Glen Orden by 31pts

Laverton by 25pts

Tarneit by 22pts

Suns by 105+

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolute joke have to feel for Laverton positive year starting to take a turn.
Starting to take a turn? The have only beat north sunshine. Yeah they recruited a few players which is a positive. But if the club isn’t capable of making changes in the right direction off the field they will find it hard to keep these players. They have blokes Choosing to sit in the 2s that should be playing 1s. Now why would that be?

Starting to take a turn? The have only beat north sunshine. Yeah they recruited a few players which is a positive. But if the club isn’t capable of making changes in the right direction off the field they will find it hard to keep these players. They have blokes Choosing to sit in the 2s that should be playing 1s. Now why would that be?

Let’s worry about our own club mate who ever u are..

Albanvale
Tarniet
Glen Orden
Braybrook
Sunshine Heights/Laverton
Wyndham
North Sunshine

They’re probably my power rankings at the moment in division 3.

Albanvale go down to Tarniet today. Reckon the results will be reversed when they play again. Didn’t have Black, Backus or Brook.

Probably a 3 horse race between Tarniet, Glen Orden and Albanvale now. Braybrook and Laverton have both dropped off a cliff (No surprise with their recruiting).

Tipping a grand final of Albanvale and Glen Orden from here. Tarneit won’t handle the physical pressure the other sides will deliver come finals.

Half the Albion side coming to Laverton?
Would be nice for them looking at the results Lavo has so many 1s sitting in the 2s now what’s happening down there seasons still not over could of come home strong in the second half of the season
Glenorden have been the best story for me this season good on them looks like there going to be hard to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back