WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hurts my eyes to read. And this right here is exactly why you boys are pathetic! Seems like a lot of growing up is required down at Merton street.
Agree very childish no wonder they have been struggling if these are the people running the club. Band together and try to salvage something for your club even in these difficult times dont just take pot shots at one another.

It is a shame what’s happening at Lavo especially without juniors pushing through.
Looking from a far Lavo’s tried with different coaches an structures but it seems to be that people don’t want to buy into change an get there back up when things don’t go there way it’s funny I’m hearing the same names from years ago are the ones getting there own way again
I agree you pick the best senior team available
There was so much buzz earlier in the season with up to 10 guys missing out on games
Anyway good luck to who ever takes over as coach but sometimes it’s more the players than coaches who need to be moved on

Agree very childish no wonder they have been struggling if these are the people running the club. Band together and try to salvage something for your club even in these difficult times dont just take pot shots at one another.

Competition for players both Senior and Junior is one of the single biggest challenge for most clubs. You just have to get it right or a least from the outside look like you are getting it right or players will drive past your oval to play at clubs up the road. It is a real shame to read the past 2 pages about Lavo, they have done so many things right over the past couple of seasons.

So it is back to really it will be 3 clubs fighting for 4th spot as I reckon top 3 will be Glen Orden, Tarneit and Albanvale could be in any order then Braybrook, Sunny Heights and Suns fighting it out for 4th

Competition for players both Senior and Junior is one of the single biggest challenge for most clubs. You just have to get it right or a least from the outside look like you are getting it right or players will drive past your oval to play at clubs up the road. It is a real shame to read the past 2 pages about Lavo, they have done so many things right over the past couple of seasons.

So it is back to really it will be 3 clubs fighting for 4th spot as I reckon top 3 will be Glen Orden, Tarneit and Albanvale could be in any order then Braybrook, Sunny Heights and Suns fighting it out for 4th

Think the Suns will be better in the second half of the season and will play finals in 4th spot.

Yep will be just making up the numbers in the finals, they are a long way of the top 3

With Suns getting better, is this because they’ll have more players to choose from with a few Lavo recruits or do you mean just get better with more time under this years coach?

A

As I expected ... nameless and gutless.

I’m not sure you know how this world works... treat people well and they will either say nothing or better than that write a glowing review and speak highly of you, your business or your club.

Treat people poorly or better than that, terribly and you may have nothing said about you or you may be referred to negatively and or reviewed that way...

As for my business, guess what? Everyone is treated with not only respect but care and empathy and hence why there is no negative feedback.

My experience was likely just the same as Longy’s and even if not the same... it was not good - standard behaviour. If you think I actually care about Lavo and think they deserve any level of respect you’re dreaming... I’m just surprised that so many good people don’t just get out and realise there are way better clubs, way better people and a much better world to grow up in than at that rabble... toughen up and PM me your name and I won’t tell a single person - why because I have integrity.. perhaps you and your cohorts could look it up and find out what it is....

Integrity? Surely you have to be taking the piss?

I’m standing by my morals and being very honest... you are the last person that should talk about morality... I’m assuming you still think you are the coach to take Laverton to the next level! Haha

See ya mate no more replies!
No, you were that person who thought they could take the club to the next level. You came, you failed and you still cant move on. Sais alot about you doesn't it !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Suns getting better, is this because they’ll have more players to choose from with a few Lavo recruits or do you mean just get better with more time under this years coach?
Just think they will get as the year goes, as they lost quite a few over the preseason.
Not sure you want to get ex Lavo player's might not be good for the team or club, may bring there issues to your club.

Just think they will get as the year goes, as they lost quite a few over the preseason.
Not sure you want to get ex Lavo player's might not be good for the team or club, may bring there issues to your club.

So you assume all laverton players are trouble makers who aren't fit to integrate in other clubs?

Expecting our bnf winner from last season bobby curulli to make a return soon. Will be a handy inclusion come finals time.

He has probably gone to have another chat with braybrook. Went to braybrook before season started asking for $600 a game whilst he was appointed as lavo coach.
Perhaps he saw the
He has probably gone to have another chat with braybrook. Went to braybrook before season started asking for $600 a game whilst he was appointed as lavo coach.
Perhaps he saw the writing on the wall.

How would Braybrook fit him in the player points anyway?

I agree - I think as suns buy in they’ll get better. Still have some quality players there even with the departures end of last year.

Perhaps he saw the

Perhaps he saw the writing on the wall.

How would Braybrook fit him in the player points anyway?

Pretty tough he’d have to be a 5 Point player for any team in div 3 other than Lavo

The only teams who could fit him into the points cap easily are Tarneit, Sunshine Heights and Wyndham.

What’s the go with Backus?

Caro to Central Murray League
Central Murray League to Lavo
Lavo to EDFL
EDFL to Albanvale

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
My guess would be he's trying to avoid receiving an extra player point for transferring to a club competing against current club. Not exactly sure how that works but he would be a 3 point player to start with then an extra point for 3 clubs in 3 years which makes him 4 points. If he transferred directly from Laverton to Albanvale he would receive an additional point making him a 5 point player. Not sure if Albanvale have room for a 5 point player so trying to do a sneaky by transferring him via the EDFL to make him a 4 point player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back