WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyway, point is the league cleared them of wrong doing through a statement, admitted they were in the wrong.

And PCC knew that, and kept quiet about it. The old "gave them a 20 and got change for a 50" test of honesty and integrity. This was all discussed in great detail at the end of last year, you may want to have a look at last year's thread to bring yourself up to speed.

Move on nothing to be achieved by constant rehashing

Wasn't me that brought it up, FWIW I agree with you.

Looks like May, Duczek and Moroney dropped for this game by Laverton to fit in Backus and Brook. Pretty stiff for a VC to be dropped like Duczek. Unless they’re going for a rotation system?

Duczek will back in soon
Kenna and young will be playing in a couple weeks and lawry and lindsey back possibly next week handy players for lavo.

Possibly a couple ex guns coming back to the club too in next couple weeks which will be handy 1 point players for them. One of them are good mates with kenna and young.

Kudos to braybrook had control of the game all day. As for us sick of rocking up to training every night and not getting results. Same old excuses!!!

This point system is really hurting us if we could play our best side we would be unstoppable. Half a senior team in the reserves doesn’t help and some guys that are in the seniors that definitely shouldn’t be!

Kudos to braybrook had control of the game all day. As for us sick of rocking up to training every night and not getting results. Same old excuses!!!

This point system is really hurting us if we could play our best side we would be unstoppable. Half a senior team in the reserves doesn’t help and some guys that are in the seniors that definitely shouldn’t be!

If this is the case why did your reserves get rolled??

Wouldn’t be going on bigfooty to pot your team mates... unless you want to put your name to it? Pretty ordinary actually!

B

Braybrook is the exactly the same boat,
We have guys we would like to play seniors but can’t due to playing 45/45
You go and recruit well and rebuild a team but can’t play your best because of the points

Just keep digging deep and playing out the year this is going to be a very strong year for div 3 and on the day it’s anyones

Braybrook is the exactly the same boat,
We have guys we would like to play seniors but can’t due to playing 45/45
You go and recruit well and rebuild a team but can’t play your best because of the points

Just keep digging deep and playing out the year this is going to be a very strong year for div 3 and on the day it’s anyones

Well if you go and recruit with the points system in mind, you wouldn’t have this issue lol. Don’t blame the system if your club is unable to understand the points cap.

This is why Braybrook and Laverton will always be division 3 clubs. Every few years they get some cash and splurge on the wrong players. If either club wins the premiership, the recruits and ‘old boys’ will leave because they don’t want to cop hidings, they’ll come straight back down and go to the bottom of division 3. Then it’s all just rinse, wash and repeat for the years to come.

They need smarter people in charge who can set them up not just for ‘wins now’ but sustained success with a group of players wanting to play together for multiple years and want to go up to division 2.

Well if you go and recruit with the points system in mind, you wouldn’t have this issue lol. Don’t blame the system if your club is unable to understand the points cap.

This is why Braybrook and Laverton will always be division 3 clubs. Every few years they get some cash and splurge on the wrong players. If either club wins the premiership, the recruits and ‘old boys’ will leave because they don’t want to cop hidings, they’ll come straight back down and go to the bottom of division 3. Then it’s all just rinse, wash and repeat for the years to come.

They need smarter people in charge who can set them up not just for ‘wins now’ but sustained success with a group of players wanting to play together for multiple years and want to go up to division 2.

Couldn't have said it better, was everything I was thinking..

Give it a spell. Who is in Braybrook’s reserves that isn’t playing 1s due to points.

Name 3 players... happy to call you out on this one!

You continue to bag Braybrook at every opportunity you get yet you know nothing about the club.

The club is doing incredibly well off the field. Women’s footy and 3 netball sides have been introduced and are doing really well in a very tough demographic... with men’s footy Braybrook lost 1 player from 2018 and the recruiting this year has been quite clever. Aside from maybe 3 players all recruits this year are young - maybe all under 22. The players we retained from last year - most have played together for 4 years now!!

So please continue to make bold statements without any truth behind it.

Also unsure if you are but if so please don’t judge Braybrook using the same criteria as per the Wyndham Council clubs. Those clubs are in high growth areas with heaps of kids and are constantly having their facilities upgraded. Braybrook is positioned within 5km of 5 clubs in a region where the demographic is older and as times go on the people moving to the area don’t play footy.. even though this is the case the club is currently in a strong position and has a great strategy to continue to grow...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give it a spell. Who is in Braybrook’s reserves that isn’t playing 1s due to points.

Name 3 players... happy to call you out on this one!

You continue to bag Braybrook at every opportunity you get yet you know nothing about the club.

The club is doing incredibly well off the field. Women’s footy and netball have been introduced and are doing really well in a very tough demographic... with men’s footy Braybrook lost 1 player from 2018 and the recruiting this year has been quite clever. Aside from maybe 3 players all recruits this year are young - maybe all under 22. The players we retained from last year - most have played together for 4 years now!!

So please continue to make bold statements without any truth behind it.

Also not sure you but if so please don’t judge Braybrook using the same criteria as per the Wyndham Council clubs. Those clubs are in high growth areas with heaps of kids and are constantly having their facilities upgraded. Braybrook is positioned within 5km of 5 clubs in a region where the demographic is older and as times go on the people moving to the area don’t play footy.. the club is currently in a strong position and has a great strategy to continue to grow...

Read the post I quoted. Someone from Braybrook saying they can’t play who they want... I’d ask them.

Braybrook are, and always will be division 3. As soon as the other teams gets a run on, Braybrook can’t handle the pressure and start turning to cheap shots behind play. Your new recruits seem to fit into that behaviour so that is very smart recruiting on the clubs behalf. You wonder why kids don’t want to play anymore and division 3 football is a great example as to why not.

Been on here 2 years and that's your first post, did you forget about your burner account?

Read the post I quoted. Someone from Braybrook saying they can’t play who they want... I’d ask them.

Braybrook are, and always will be division 3. As soon as the other teams gets a run on, Braybrook can’t handle the pressure and start turning to cheap shots behind play. Your new recruits seem to fit into that behaviour so that is very smart recruiting on the clubs behalf. You wonder why kids don’t want to play anymore and division 3 football is a great example as to why not.

Name names - guys in the 2s not getting a game due to points... I offered you the opportunity before and you didn’t. You won’t be able to keyboard warrior!

Who are these new recruits that are thugs? Name them... again you won’t be able to.

P.S not one Braybrook player was reported or required to attended the tribunal last year and this year so far mind you.

You got nothing man...

Name names - guys in the 2s not getting a game due to points... I offered you the opportunity before and you didn’t. You won’t be able to keyboard warrior!

Who are these new recruits that are thugs? Name them... again you won’t be able to.

P.S not one Braybrook player was reported or required to attended the tribunal last year and this year so far mind you.

You got nothing man...

I was quoting another post from another player. Clearly you’re an old person because your ability to use technology is below average. I was just going by what another person said in regards to Braybrook’s points. Look back at the posts you idiot.

You’ve recruited typical div 3 players this year that will abandon the club once money issues occur or the slightest bit of adversity.

Issues like this will always taint football clubs https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s/news-story/b2baa325ea0558cec25bcbb104b92fb8

You got nothing man...
Unfortunately Laverton and Braybrook are in older areas and are doing a great job,
They don’t have the luxury of juniors coming through “Yet”
Hats off to both for trying hard,
The points system is hurting the struggling clubs without juniors which isn’t good.

Would be nice to see a Braybrook vs Lavo grand final.

Plenty of good people at both clubs doing great work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was quoting another post from another player. Clearly you’re an old person because your ability to use technology is below average. I was just going by what another person said in regards to Braybrook’s points. Look back at the posts you idiot.

You’ve recruited typical div 3 players this year that will abandon the club once money issues occur or the slightest bit of adversity.

Issues like this will always taint football clubs https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s/news-story/b2baa325ea0558cec25bcbb104b92fb8

I saw the post you’re talking about but how do you know that person is a Braybrook player? You don’t. It could be but I doubt it. Everything I say on here, whilst sometimes abrupt, is true.

Braybrook is quite well organised in the men’s footy department and there are great things happening at the club. It’s honestly a great club to be at. Having pot shots without any substance is not noble at all... it’s pretty low.

Agree articles like the one you produced aren’t great. They are horrible and embarrassing for the club. These incidents do stick around for a long time I can’t argue with that.

But to counter the article - look at the club now and how far the club has come. Much work has been done - those players involved in that incident are all gone, none of them played for Braybrook after the incident, No reports last year, only 4 yellow cards in 2018 and the club continues to grow. All is not as it seems young man. Worry about your own club and how you can improve it Kiddo. Braybrook is in good hands.

I saw the post you’re talking about but how do you know that person is a Braybrook player? You don’t. It could be but I doubt it. Everything I say on here, whilst sometimes abrupt, is true.

Braybrook is quite well organised in the men’s footy department and there are great things happening at the club. It’s honestly a great club to be at. Having pot shots without any substance is not noble at all... it’s pretty low.

Agree articles like the one you produced aren’t great. They are horrible and embarrassing for the club. These incidents do stick around for a long time I can’t argue with that.

But to counter the article - look at the club now and how far the club has come. Much work has been done - those players involved in that incident are all gone, none of them played for Braybrook after the incident, No reports last year, only 4 yellow cards in 2018 and the club continues to grow. All is not as it seems young man. Worry about your own club and how you can improve it Kiddo. Braybrook is in good hands.

More the cheap shots behind play that still linger. Pretty much apart of the Braybrook culture.

I’d say Braybrook were in good hands, but they’re not. Still recruiting div 3 players with suspect loyalty who are enticed by the coin. They’re in a better spot than Laverton but still worse off than Tarneit and Glen Orden when considering the future.

More the cheap shots behind play that still linger. Pretty much apart of the Braybrook culture.

I’d say Braybrook were in good hands, but they’re not. Still recruiting div 3 players with suspect loyalty who are enticed by the coin. They’re in a better spot than Laverton but still worse off than Tarneit and Glen Orden when considering the future.

Ah well let’s agree to disagree. Proof will be in the pudding young fella.

Give it a rest spoke with a past president he said both coaches speeches and bloke holding magnet board embarrassing no positive feed back all abusive language

Haha this forum 🤦‍♂️ we are 3 weeks in and the sooking,whining & sprooking hasn’t stopped. It’s early days boys it’s a long year, stop blaming everyone and everything for bad performances.
The point system was put in place to give clubs a level playing field when it comes to recruiting and we can see this division has already become even bar 1 or 2 teams.

Have a happy & safe Easter lads ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back