WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearing from a couple of north sunny boys that there not all to blame in Saturdayā€™s fights.. couple of tarniet boys went racist? Anyone else hearing this?

Hearing from a couple of north sunny boys that there not all to blame in Saturdayā€™s fights.. couple of tarniet boys went racist? Anyone else hearing this?
I haven't heard that at all, but your summary is very brief.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but based on what you have said, that doesn't give anyone the right to turn physical.

Don't get me wrong, it's extremely poor form for anyone to racially vilify a person and that shouldn't be tolerated, but I don't think resorting to physical violence is the appropriate solution. I mean, where do you draw the line? If you're saying it's OK for North Sunshine players to retaliate and start throwing punches, is it also alright for those same players to resort to more serious violence (i.e. waiting for players to leave the ground before ambushing them with a knife)?

I haven't heard that at all, but your summary is very brief.

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but based on what you have said, that doesn't give anyone the right to turn physical.

Don't get me wrong, it's extremely poor form for anyone to racially vilify a person and that shouldn't be tolerated, but I don't think resorting to physical violence is the appropriate solution. I mean, where do you draw the line? If you're saying it's OK for North Sunshine players to retaliate and start throwing punches, is it also alright for those same players to resort to more serious violence (i.e. waiting for players to leave the ground before ambushing them with a knife)?
I just think e
Absolute rubbish.
the hearing tommrow night may prove Iā€™m not talking rubbish bud

I popped down to watch the Heights order game and boy was that young man impressive. Was also impressed by the heights leaders, they really stand out on the football field. #23 #8 #9 #25 and #12 were very vocal.
Heights have a good mixture of players down there at Ainsworth reserve. Iā€™m hearing they have a few outs going into their last game against braybrook this week, their number #1 ruckmen has been missing last couple weeks.

Heights donā€™t have a chance against brookers, didnā€™t brookers sign the best ruckmen in the comp for like $400 a week?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heights have a good mixture of players down there at Ainsworth reserve. Iā€™m hearing they have a few outs going into their last game against braybrook this week, their number #1 ruckmen has been missing last couple weeks. But their backup ruck #11 very underrated, very good leap on him by what I seen on Saturday.

Heights donā€™t have a chance against brookers, didnā€™t brookers sign the best ruckmen in the comp for like $400 a week?

#11 battled valiantly on Saturday for an undersized ruckman, showed plenty of grunt! Seems like the sort of player that would be right up there in the coaches award.
As for braybrook any money invested in players would've been better off being invested in blockbuster

Great post Truth. I agree usually players use this excuse for a reason for violence to try and get off. Probably BS. Club is renowned for these types of acts. Didnā€™t something happen a few years back against Parkside.
I actually posted a comment on here 3-4 weeks ago regarding a Div 3 match I witnessed where a team decided it was ok to physically assault opposition players with many cowardly acts that left me feeling angry and sick that my kids also witnessed this. Just by pure coincidence it happens to be the same club.

I actually posted a comment on here 3-4 weeks ago regarding a Div 3 match I witnessed where a team decided it was ok to physically assault opposition players with many cowardly acts that left me feeling angry and sick that my kids also witnessed this. Just by pure coincidence it happens to be the same club.

Things will never change mate. They couldnā€™t care. Football clubs MUST change going forward. However some canā€™t and majority are cowards who pick there mark and run at the first sign of someone coming at them.

So after some digging and as with everyone Racism should never be in a game we all love and society in general, so with that my investigation began before we throw anymore Players or Clubs under the Bus.

First off North Sunny President has written a formal email, retracting all allegations of racial vilification and these allegations were not true, North Sunny FC will not be seeking any further action on the matter.

Upon further investigation, it was clear that this was a set rumour to target a key player from Tarneit to miss the final campaign. Have the satisfaction of Beating Tarneit with all their players and at full strength.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess those GO players that went to Europe wonā€™t be up to scratch come finals. Heard theyā€™re supposed to be back next week.

Unfortunately your last comment isn't true. What if the accused was going for a job or applying for a position somewhere and the person interviewing recognises the name and recalls hearing or reading about him being accused of racism. You might be surprised how quickly rumours and stories spread these days

Really????

Suns were known for king hitting blokes on the regular and throwing a sneaky one here & there for the past 2-3 years. I recall an incident whereby an opposition coach was king hit when he was holding his kid after the game a couple of years back. Also their previous coach was regularly yellow carded - even during a final (twice I think). Theyā€™ve been a lot better this year I must admit - maybe due to coach change and new blood.

Tarneit donā€™t have a hard bone in their body. Then again they have tommy long who throws the regular sneaky. Maybe if they were harder (at the pill) theyā€™d actually win a flag.

As for point cheats. They donā€™t need to throw punches, theyā€™re in a different field of thuggery... why throw punches when you can cheat the system.

Every club has their weak links. It comes down to the coaches who either condone it, encourage it or manage it. The better coaches teach players to throw their aggression at the ball. Thatā€™s why they are better coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back