WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs someone to blame for his failure and anyone that pulled on a black and white jumper during his tenure is an easy target in his mind.
You would think after so many years most would move on but ......

It’s a beautiful day so Arc and go I say

He’s a great guy and he loves the club. I have no doubt he has the respect of the playing group internally which is what that club needs. I think Laverton will most certainly improve under him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careful , his mother will be on social media slamming you soon. It is probs more appropriate now she isn't on the WRFL board like she was when she unloaded on Sunny Heights.

Careful , his mother will be on social media slamming you soon. It is probs more appropriate now she isn't on the WRFL board like she was when she unloaded on Sunny Heights.
He seems a very odd character and wouldn’t know how to coach an under 11s team let alone seniors but like you say he probably got his mummy to bully someone at the club into giving him the job

Interesting the comparison now with Braybrook who got a bloke who just won the Div 2 premiership as a coach played VFL not div 1 reserves at best

Mizz coached an under 16 side to a flag this year. Got to love when people write absolute rubbish with zero merit on this site.

If I wanted to coach a 3rd division junior premiership I could I don’t want too am clearly just stating he’s under qualified to coach seniors you sound like his mother you’re that defensive
I know the bloke well and have known him for 20 odd years and he will put 110% in. Yes i agree hes not your normal sort of character but how about giving the guy a chance before taking pot shots on an online forum.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the reason why Laverton's new senior coach played every game in Laverton's reserves in 2019?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back