WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that blokes on the track or just whispers?

Most of our clearances are in so see for yourself. Feel free to praise, judge or bag them at your leisure.

Hopefully with the new & 2019 players along with the new coaching team the boys do alright this year.

Most of our clearances are in so see for yourself. Feel free to praise, judge or bag them at your leisure.

Hopefully with the new & 2019 players along with the new coaching team the boys do alright this year.
Is Nathan smith goin or staying?

Got to feel for Heights, momentum was really building for them, finals finish, picked up a couple players and then just like that they lose 6 from their best 22.

When Rendle, Serafin and McPherson arrived last year the side really improved. Rendle & Serafin gone are massive losses, along with the other three players I can’t see them contending now.

It’s a shame cause they are a good little Club and they deserve some success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to feel for Heights, momentum was really building for them, finals finish, picked up a couple players and then just like that they lose 6 from their best 22.

When Rendle, Serafin and McPherson arrived last year the side really improved. Rendle & Serafin gone are massive losses, along with the other three players I can’t see them contending now.

It’s a shame cause they are a good little Club and they deserve some success.
Where did they go?

Why would he go back there?
Has he got rocks in his head

You couldn’t get paid enough money to lose every game will the tough.

Tend to agree with you. It’s hard getting belted by 200 points every week.

Who knows maybe this year might be different for them 😬😬😬😬

He's a dud so who cares
Great to see you commenting behind a screen pal. Played u19s rep for the WRFL by the way. Going back to a club he originally came from, to help out and play with his friends is a perfectly fine thing. Came 3rd in their bnf a couple of years ago and touted as a future captain IMO. Football is not all about the coin. Setting up a foundation at North Sunshine and building a strong future for a club and hopefully acheiving success down the line would be more appealing to some I suppose, rather then chasing $100 a week at a top flight club.

Great to see you commenting behind a screen pal. Played u19s rep for the WRFL by the way. Going back to a club he originally came from, to help out and play with his friends is a perfectly fine thing. Came 3rd in their bnf a couple of years ago and touted as a future captain IMO. Football is not all about the coin. Setting up a foundation at North Sunshine and building a strong future for a club and hopefully acheiving success down the line would be more appealing to some I suppose, rather then chasing $100 a week at a top flight club.
Great point

One thing ive really respected about clubs like Heights over the years is that they dont pay or they pay very little and still manage to field competitive sides. This is what div 3 should be all about!

He's a C Grade DUD

He's a C Grade DUD
I am assuming you're from a club in this competition based on the fact that you're posting in here and obviously you have watched Tom play. I hate to break it to you but the players at your club are also playing "C Grade". He was in Sunshine Heights best 22 last year , and it appears your attacking his credibility because he is going to North Sunshine. The bloke is only 20 and has only had 2 years of senior footy under his belt. Bit easy to pot blokes behind a computer screen mate, jog on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back