WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

karim13

Club Legend
Feb 16, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
No one is knocking them. Guys will play anywhere if the money is good enough, making a granny helps a lot too. Cobras must be fundraising like crazy to make sure everyone can get paid, kudos.

Good luck for season 2021.

I said u can’t knock players back once they turn up.. it’s called hard work off field to attract sponsors from
Everyone involved. Not everyone gets paid we have a very loyal core group who have been at the club for ever.

I said u can’t knock players back once they turn up.. it’s called hard work off field to attract sponsors from
Everyone involved. Not everyone gets paid we have a very loyal core group who have been at the club for ever.

No you said:

“Can’t knock back blokes who want to come play for the club”

They don’t want to just come & play at your Club... they have been pursued and they want to play at your club because they are being compensated. I may be going out on a limb here but it’s not their lifelong dream to be a cobra.

No you said:

“Can’t knock back blokes who want to come play for the club”

They don’t want to just come & play at your Club... they have been pursued and they want to play at your club because they are being compensated. I may be going out on a limb here but it’s not their lifelong dream to be a cobra.

haha mate u will see when we announce all our recruits 3-4 very good players have turned up and said they want to play for what ever reason.
when I was young my dream was to be a cobra surely u had the same dream 😜

haha mate u will see when we announce all our recruits 3-4 very good players have turned up and said they want to play for what ever reason.
when I was young my dream was to be a cobra surely u had the same dream 😜

you might find it surprising but no I have never dreamed about the Cobras in any form ha ha

Anyone heard anything about any differences for the season next year with Covid around? I’ve heard some murmurings about a late start to the season around May/June.

Anyone heard anything about any differences for the season next year with Covid around? I’ve heard some murmurings about a late start to the season around May/June.

Haven’t heard but I’d imagine it’s just a wait & see. If non contact preseason is able to commence next week in groups of 20 I’d imagine footy would start normal time next year.

Haven’t heard but I’d imagine it’s just a wait & see. If non contact preseason is able to commence next week in groups of 20 I’d imagine footy would start normal time next year.

There is * all chance they allow pre season before Xmas

The league haven’t said we can’t train and if restrictions ease Monday I think we can legally train in groups of 20. Non-contact sport will be legally allowed which is pretty much preseason.

nothing to do with the league it’s Dan you have to worry about and I can’t see that megalomaniac letting sport train in any groups this year.

Under the guidelines it looks viable that groups of 10 can train without contact and with covid safe protocols. Government is allowing for groups of 10 to gather for exercise and group training boot camp to resume

Whether it be official or unofficial teams clubs will resume training prior to Xmas

Has not even been word on Cricket starting yet in the metro area which obviously is a non-contact sport!
Think its going to be a while before we hear anything about footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has not even been word on Cricket starting yet in the metro area which obviously is a non-contact sport!
Think its going to be a while before we hear anything about footy

Cricket have a start date pending easing of restrictions. Comes down to gathering sizes

if next week outdoors is 20+ then Footy training/cricket will have more info

Is Tarneit in trouble? No recruits and mass exodus taking place. Got to feel for the new coach.

Hearing Serafin to the Cobras, any truth? Good to have footy back.

Thoughts on the 2021 draw.
I wonder if its even worth having a div 3 anymore. With 7 sides and a team having a bye every week. I am sure it has been discussed but why not put say Wyndhamvale and Albion back up into div 1 and then merge all div 3 sides into div 2. Yes there will be floggings and i totally understand that but div 3 teams will be in a position where they're playing the same mob they played 4 weeks earlier. Thoughts ...

I wonder if its even worth having a div 3 anymore. With 7 sides and a team having a bye every week. I am sure it has been discussed but why not put say Wyndhamvale and Albion back up into div 1 and then merge all div 3 sides into div 2. Yes there will be floggings and i totally understand that but div 3 teams will be in a position where they're playing the same mob they played 4 weeks earlier. Thoughts ...

It could be done but in fairness imagine Parkside playing north sunshine?

The league needs to look to add another team and even it up at some point.

I think the draw is fairly balanced. It will take 2/3s of the season to work out who the major players are though.

I wonder if the wrfl target rock bank or Melton central’s , both struggling.
Could be wrong but i think Melton Central are actually owned and were created by the RDFL.
Rockbank a more realistic proposition but i think they owe significant debt to the league and until that is cleared they're stuck.

Alright new year, new season. 6 or so weeks til praccies (depending on the club). We are so close I can smell the Deep Heat!

What’s the word on the street? All clubs seem pretty quiet ATM.

Interested in hearing what is happening at Manor/Tarneit Lakes. Loss a fair chunk of their core group but haven’t announced any recruits?

The other one is the Cobras. They picked up three Players but that seems to be it. Any word of other recruits.

✌️

I've picked up footy again after a few years off and started playing at Laverton, not knowing anything about the league or other teams my experience has be very good so far. Culture is very good actually but it's only pre season, everyone is flying in preseason.

Great2splayer, do you play and if so who do you play for?

I've picked up footy again after a few years off and started playing at Laverton, not knowing anything about the league or other teams my experience has be very good so far. Culture is very good actually but it's only pre season, everyone is flying in preseason.

Great2splayer, do you play and if so who do you play for?

I play at the Brookers mate, good on you for getting back into it and glad to hear your enjoying Lavo. Hopefully the boys have a good crack this year and make the division stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back