WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no thanks for the fix up I wouldn't think people would understand me
I still don't understand you bro
hey did everyone see me get in da best on the weekend ?!
give me the senior call ups bra, I am a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whens clearance cut off?
Signed on the day before cut offs last week. 30th June. Good luck with him and rich on the ball in this comp! They both played good footy on the ball together in the rdfl a couple of years ago, be good to go watch in this comp.

Hey mate, it's not uncommon for some players in div2 to get this type of money if they want to have a crack at winning it. The better question is, did he perform well enough at West to warrant that money? If the answer is yes then I don't see a problem. However I do hate players who demand big $ and don't give back enough effort consistently..

PS: I think the max a club should pay in div2 is 600. Lake probably the exception..

Also did he get his money at West? Maybe 800 worked out to be less overall if he didn't get his last few payments mate...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate, it's not uncommon for some players in div2 to get this type of money if they want to have a crack at winning it. The better question is, did he perform well enough at West to warrant that money? If the answer is yes then I don't see a problem. However I do hate players who demand big $ and don't give back enough effort consistently..

PS: I think the max a club should pay in div2 is 600. Lake probably the exception..

Also did he get his money at West? Maybe 800 worked out to be less overall if he didn't get his last few payments mate...
Owed a small fortune like the rest of the players there last year apparently.

No player in Div 2 is worth more than $300 a game max.

No player in Div 2 is worth more than $300 a game max.

Fair enough but I guess if the plan is to try and win it and go up you need to recruit some good div1 footballers in 2 parts. 1st in div2 and then again when you win promotion so that was my reasoning behind the $$.

Let's get into this weeks games anyway

Parkside by plenty
Tarniet to bounce back by plenty
Lakes to easy over Braybrook
Sunny heights hope to get up for grettos 400th over Suns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressed that Lavo outscored Parkside 33-15 after half time with 5 goals to 1, one day they will be ready to go from Round 1 and not rally mid-season. Where has Lavo's recent improvement come from? Important for them and a few others to keep 3 divisions and not go back to 2.

Does anybody know how the promotion and relegation will work in the WRFL this/next year?

As far as I'm aware, the only certainties are Div 2 & 3 premiers going up, no Div 1 relegation and Div 2 wooden spooner will drop. Potential that the top two or three in Div 3 will go up so Div 2 isn't a 6 team comp

Couple weeks passed the halfway mark but who would people have as the best players from each team in the comp?
slakes - joey ramos is pretty good
tarneit - that suzzie chicks boyf is a decent baller , should be playing 1s for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sunny heights - that guy that kicks heaps of goals is pretty good because he kicks heaps of goals
parkside - nobody they are all cheatings DOGS cant wait to play them so I can knock their heads off with my mass shoulder brah
laverton - drew mitchell is tank as beast and piggy bell is s**t campaigner as !
north sunny - that guy everyone calls "fat dog" is pretty good even if he is a fat dog!
braybrook - that guy that cuts jars is good as and he smashed that watto guy when tarneit played them LOL!! he kicked the teams score on that watto guy rofl rofl
wyndham suns - big danny BEANER me and him go way back (lol I slayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed his cuz rofl)
newport power - obviously mark williams you idiot why would you waste my time with such a stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back