Beauty & Style Wrist Watch lovers

Remove this Banner Ad

Walked past a jewellery store today that had a display of ten Edox watches in the window, fell in love with 6 of them. Get home look up the prices, yeah may have to go back to looking for a Seiko Flightmaster.

good looking watches though

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Obviously a very general question, What % discount would you expect from a jeweller when negotiating on a Tag?

Obviously a very general question, What % discount would you expect from a jeweller when negotiating on a Tag?

Simple answer: If you know what you want, sit behind the computer and do the rounds of stockists finding the best possible price.
I've saved tens of thousands of dollars doing so.

Too hard to say that you should expect x amount off as different circumstances come about for better deals.

Maddhew

Cancelled
Feb 9, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Simple answer: If you know what you want, sit behind the computer and do the rounds of stockists finding the best possible price.
I've saved tens of thousands of dollars doing so.

Too hard to say that you should expect x amount off as different circumstances come about for better deals.
Cheers, by stockists, do you mean online grey market dealers, or authorised dealers in Aus?

Thanks again, so do these stockist display their prices online, or did you call/email to find out.

You have to talk to them as with anyone else.

Just start off by saying; "I'm in the market for a ............"
As you roll on you can start quoting best prices (and maybe trim a little off that) to the next retailer and so on, until you've got yourself the best price.

Schism

Hostis Humani Generis
Aug 21, 2007
Yasmin Lee's house
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea
my Seamaster,2015, Omega movement

hbM0ox8.jpg

IGiwWG1.jpg

wear it more than any of my other watches, its a beast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a brown leather auto with small to medium dial. Thinking Baume & Mercier Hampton. Anyone own one of these and have any thoughts?

Croweater

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2013
Somewhere
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC, Arsenal FC,

I got my Tag Heuer a smidge over 30 percent off. You can get them as much as 35 percent off if you're really lucky.

my Seamaster,2015, Omega movement

hbM0ox8.jpg

IGiwWG1.jpg

wear it more than any of my other watches, its a beast

I have the same watch, but in black. It's pretty awesome!

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace

Attachments

• 1463395044361.jpg
    1463395044361.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 107
  • 1463395002190.jpg
    1463395002190.jpg