Racing WS Cox Plate 2021 - dedicated raceday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The 10 and 11 quinella looks a play in the next if on speed/rails is the place to be. Throw in Ranting for the tri
Exactly my thoughts!
Lunar Hero a good chance at odds. Fav looks hard to roll.

Box Exacta for me for 500% and chucking in #2 Free of Debt as well as its form is Red hot for this but don’t know where it lands from gate 8.

Surely Robodira brains this lot with a clear run. Can only see bad luck beating it.

Taking it to win with the sportsbet run in the top 5 money back special today and a box exacta with the #5 in case it beats me or runs 2nd.

10/10 ride Nolan and got the money.

Robodira not discraced after a tuff run 3 wide the trip on the speed from the wide gate. Oh well money back at least with the bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10/10 ride Nolan and got the money.

Robodira not discraced after a tuff run 3 wide the trip on the speed from the wide gate. Oh well money back at least with the bonus.
Matt Hill calls Deam Queen the winner and in a photo for fourth; he makes so many mistakes aprt from his inability to put his b...s on the line in some photo finishes.

Huge drift on it which i find a bit surprising.
I thought it was a decent chance, but now $3.20 out to $5.50 and still going out tells me that the punters know something.

Punters were certainly right on that one lol.

Already is. Money came for her as soon as the rain looked very likely.
Not to mention it is the best performed WFA horse in the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back