• 7. Pinstriped (11) - Ben Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Duais (1) - Damien Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tenuous rankings after having a look at todays races

1. Fangirl - Has never raced beyond a mile in open grade and has to be a huge possibility Cotton Wool Waller just sets her for one of the mile races.
2. Alligator Blood - Ticked the 2000m box today by winning well. Form out of the race was questionable but we already know he has a high enough level at his best. As an on speed runner at the Valley will likely start favourite for mine.
3. Gold Trip - If he backs up I think he is the best horse but he will be sitting near last at the Valley and likely running up the back of them like last year.
4. Romantic Warrior - Not getting the juice in the price for his average first up run.
5. Mr Brightside - Has class but dont think he stays 2000m at all.

Confidence levels very low though and in such an open edition feels like we could get a Pinker Pinker, FOO, Shamus Award type winner

Got Zaaki leading them up (bold call, I know), AB sitting behind it, VR 1-1, Mr B 3 back pegs, RW lobbing behind VR. Militarize from that gate buried away 4 back fence (Zac Lloyd 👎). KC 3 wide pocketing Fangirl (don’t like that gate), Pinstriped following it with GT on its inside and having ALOT to do. Duais nowhere to go behind Militarize.

Reckon Shinn is a positive on VR, but if the real RW shows up could go wooshka past it (hope not, snagged the very, very good stale price 365, saver on RW). Prepared to pot GT this time. Have it between RW, VR (wallet talking), despite form sneaky chance AB if MV rail is on, likewise Mr B.

Shield up prepared for iluvparis critique.

There is zero chance VR is either jumping well enough or has enough gate speed to settle 1-1

Got Zaaki leading them up (bold call, I know), AB sitting behind it, VR 1-1, Mr B 3 back pegs, RW lobbing behind VR. Militarize from that gate buried away 4 back fence (Zac Lloyd 👎). KC 3 wide pocketing Fangirl (don’t like that gate), Pinstriped following it with GT on its inside and having ALOT to do. Duais nowhere to go behind Militarize.

Reckon Shinn is a positive on VR, but if the real RW shows up could go wooshka past it (hope not, snagged the very, very good stale price 365, saver on RW). Prepared to pot GT this time. Have it between RW, VR (wallet talking), despite form sneaky chance AB if MV rail is on, likewise Mr B.

Shield up prepared for iluvparis critique.
Reckon Gold Trip still a chance. Thunderstruck came from last to finish 2nd to Anamoe last year and Goldy gets a local jockey on board this year not some blow in. AB a chance too, had to do a lot of work early to get to 2nd last year and still finished close in the finish, barrier 5 not the car park this year.

Reckon Gold Trip still a chance. Thunderstruck came from last to finish 2nd to Anamoe last year and Goldy gets a local jockey on board this year not some blow in. AB a chance too, had to do a lot of work early to get to 2nd last year and still finished close in the finish, barrier 5 not the car park this year.

AB got beat over 2 lengths last year in a complete crawl - a repeat of that won't be good enough on Saturday. Needs to produce his absolute top to win this.

Check ur PMs mate

Quick go at framing my market

Romantic Warrior - $6
Zaaki - $50
Mr Brightside - $7.50
Alligator Blood - $5
Gold Trip - $8
My Oberon - $70
Pinstriped - $200
Fangirl - $5
Duais - $35
Victoria Road - $25
Militarize - $30
King Colorado - $45

Call me naive but why on earth can't he just do what he did in the Turnbull? Feel the win despite being insane is being looked over like ZAHRA just knows this horse so well.

Because they went a crazy pace there and he had a long wide Flemington straight to run them down

We also saw last week he couldn’t repeat that performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me naive but why on earth can't he just do what he did in the Turnbull? Feel the win despite being insane is being looked over like ZAHRA just knows this horse so well.

It's form suggests it is about a 4L better horse with softer ground. It almost definitely isn't going to get that tomorrow.

Doesn't mean it can't win, just needs to be considered. There are positives and negatives to every runner in the market.

Maybe it might help that it will be the 17th race in two days on the track.

Because they went a crazy pace there and he had a long wide Flemington straight to run them down

We also saw last week he couldn’t repeat that performance

It's form suggests it is about a 4L better horse with softer ground. It almost definitely isn't going to get that tomorrow.

Doesn't mean it can't win, just needs to be considered. There are positives and negatives to every runner in the market.

Maybe it might help that it will be the 17th race in two days on the track.

Cheers mate great advice!

Can't wait to see, would be an amazing effort to storm over these stars.

Back