• 7. Pinstriped (11) - Ben Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Duais (1) - Damien Oliver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tenuous rankings after having a look at todays races

1. Fangirl - Has never raced beyond a mile in open grade and has to be a huge possibility Cotton Wool Waller just sets her for one of the mile races.
2. Alligator Blood - Ticked the 2000m box today by winning well. Form out of the race was questionable but we already know he has a high enough level at his best. As an on speed runner at the Valley will likely start favourite for mine.
3. Gold Trip - If he backs up I think he is the best horse but he will be sitting near last at the Valley and likely running up the back of them like last year.
4. Romantic Warrior - Not getting the juice in the price for his average first up run.
5. Mr Brightside - Has class but dont think he stays 2000m at all.

Confidence levels very low though and in such an open edition feels like we could get a Pinker Pinker, FOO, Shamus Award type winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Pinstripped was a problem there, was just hoping it would either go forward or settle behind Fangirl.
Thats where Purton should have just let him sit 3 wide so that Allen would have had to do one of the two.

A super race. Great rides by J Mac and Willo. Brightside is an absolute ripper.
Brightside had the softest run of the race, leader even shifted out to give him the rail run and he still couldn't get it done. Give Fangirl that run and she wins by 2.

Back