MMA-Other WSOF

Remove this Banner Ad

im a bit of a sucker for MMA i will watch pretty much any fight going if I can, i dont really know who is who but sometimes that can be the best bit
Yeah I don't mind when I have no idea who the two fighting are but one puts on an impressive performance and you see potential going forward and can track their progress.

That was pretty surreal. I was swearing at my screen when he initially went for the choke thinking that there was no way he would finish it. i figured Fitch would just bide his time, pull his head out and control the rest of the round from top position.

I liked the look of Carl in the co-main event and his RNC finish, while a bit unorthodox was very effective. And who was the bantamweight that got beaten by Beebe... Mitchell or something? That kid looked outstanding on the ground! Gaethje did well to survive the first round against Cobb but didn't look all that impressive. I thought he had his leg hurt about mid way through the second, but he stopped throwing kicks at it until near the end of the round.

Dana White@danawhite 32m
Glad Burkman stopped. Mazzagatti is a clueless idiot who will hurt someone and continue to ruin guys legacies. Much respect Josh

dc3c6u.gif

8+Josh+Burkman+vs.+Jon+Fitch.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't look much better than Burkman did. Very impressive to finish like that when someone like Maia was on Fitch's back for the majority of a three round fight and couldn't get too close to submitting Fitch.

It's hard to take Dana White criticising Mazzagatti seriously because he's really got it in for the guy. I saw Keith Kizer defended Mazzagatti, he said how Mazzagatti's performance wasn't good or bad because Burkman letting go of the hold meant he had nothing to do.

I don't think Kizer's correct at all. Mazzagatti was badly out of position, just because Mazzagatti wasn't needed to stop the fight doesn't change that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back