WSOP 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone have a look at the poker forum using the Bigfooty app? Do you see anything odd, specifically with this thread?

EDIT: never mind, looks like it's gone. Was an explicit pr0n ad. Chief is aware of it.

Last edited:

Hi all,
I have a quick question, I want to the WSOP in a few years.
Who has gone? how much would I need to take to be happy, I probably wouldn't play many big events, I just want to be there at the same time as the WSOP for the atmosphere and what not.
I would play a few 500 to 1k events.
maybe a 14 day trip.
If anyone has done it, and knows figures. please advise.

Was any reason given for dropping it?

Agreed re not a fan of the Nov 9. You basically end up with a different dynamic at the table with the coaching, etc.

Was any reason given for dropping it?

Agreed re not a fan of the Nov 9. You basically end up with a different dynamic at the table with the coaching, etc.

"As part of a new four-year content distribution deal with Poker Central, the World Series of Poker (WSOP) will end its nine-year experiment with the November Nine.

Under the new broadcast arrangement, which will retain ESPN and its family of networks for WSOP coverage, the $10,000 buy-in WSOP Main Event will be aired nearly live as it progresses. Aside from the 30-minute delay mandated by the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB), viewers will now be able to follow Main Event action on a day-by-day basis
"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pdate-november-nine-nixed-for-2017-tournament

Mental hand from ME: (outside of the error of them saying that they had 2 cards to chop. Kh would've given Maumann a royal. Only the 8h gives chop)

Some awesome moments can be created at a poker table. A hand that just went down in the Brasilia room is a pure testament.

Erich Maumann opened to 1,300 from early position. One seat over, Alex Louro three-bet, making it 5,000. Action then folded to Eric Berger in late position, and Berger cold four-bet to 12,000. It folded back around to Maumann, who five-bet to 25,000. Louro wasn't done either, six-bet jamming all in for about 32,000. Berger hadn't seen enough, so he seven-bet shoved over top for about 64,000, and Maumann, not wanting to miss out on the party, snap-called, having less.

Maumann:
ah.gif
as.gif

Berger:
ac.gif
da.gif

Louro:
ks.gif
kd.gif

An unreal collection of hands was displayed across the table, and Louro was in trouble.

The flop came
10h.gif
jh.gif
qh.gif
, giving Maumann a flush draw. The draw was completed when the
9h.gif
fell on the turn, surely giving him a lock on the hand.

His opponents were only drawing to a chop, and that meant one of two cards has to hit the river — the eight or king of hearts (Wrong)

The dealer patted the table and swept out the
8h.gif
, completing a straight flush on board.

All three pulled back their chips as the table and surrounding crowd were stunned at the ridiculous outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here subscribed to the $10 month streaming from Pokergo?

https://www.pokergo.com/

The replays work fine on my laptop or phone, but trying to Chromecast it to my TV is a PIA. Keeps chopping up every 30-60 seconds. I wish they'd just make them downloadable. Haven't tried the live streaming yet, so can't comment on that.

Two former Nov Niners, in Saout and Lamb (and both 3rd place finishers), make it back to the ME FT. That's pretty crazy.

I liked in the Poker News chip counts how they indicated previous champs, bracelet winners, and daily chip leaders. The Day 1B chip leader made it pretty deep, which is fairly rare.

Two former Nov Niners, in Saout and Lamb (and both 3rd place finishers), make it back to the ME FT. That's pretty crazy.
Yet 3 of the eventual top 4 were playing their first ME, weird dynamic. Need someone like Hesp on every final table to lighten the mood and keep the game moving.

if you find a solution-write me about it, please
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________you can bet on it on the best betting site canada, and also find on this site the guides on the game