B: Mohr, Finlayson, Buntine
HB: Meline, Macreadie, Corr
C: Byrne, Hopper, Owen-Auburn
HF: Palmer, Cumming, Downie
F: Steele, Flynn, Fisher
Foll: Simpson, Barrett, Hoskin-Elliott

Int: McKenna, M.Kennedy, Stewart, A.Kennedy
Emg: Garthwaite

Is there a limit on the number of times we can use a particular top-up throughout the season? How do they choose who to play when? I have no idea how the top-ups work.

HT stats

CpJgr13UEAAy4oP.jpg:large

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
Gold Coast Suns 3.4-22 5.5-35 6.7-43 8.11-59
Giants 4.3-27 11.5-71 20.6-126 27.8-170

GOLD COAST SUNS
Goal Kickers: J. Bowes 3, N. Kempe 2, Z. Saad, S. Tape, B. Scheer
Best Players: K. Brooksby, S. Tape, J. Bowes, B. Fiorini, D. Macpherson

GIANTS

Goal Kickers: J. Stewart 4, J. Hopper 4, J. Barrett 3, T. Downie 3, J. Steele 3, R. Palmer 2, M. Kennedy 2, M. Flynn, C. Byrne, D. Simpson, S. Fisher, W. Hoskin-Elliott, J. Finlayson
Best Players: W. Hoskin-Elliott, J. Hopper, J. Barrett, J. Steele, A. Kennedy, M. Kennedy

Looks like a few statements made today.

Big win from the ressies which is to be expected with the injuries and inexperience to the suns, still need to see a dominant performance from Stewart for him to push for a senior game although if that is due to structures/game plan rather than ability? Another positive is the accuracy in front of goal and good to see WHE having a significant impact in the game
Anyone understand how the finals works in the NEAFL?

Straight in for Reid this week you'd imagine.
Reid def under pressure this week. Steele's numbers look just as good though. 8:3 tackles vs 6:10 marks. Everything else close. WHE just as good and is starting to put some form together.

Bunts has to be close to a recall over HH or Tommo. Weagles mobile talls might see us stick with Tommo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid def under pressure this week. Steele's numbers look just as good though. 8:3 tackles vs 6:10 marks. Everything else close. WHE just as good and is starting to put some form together.

Bunts has to be close to a recall over HH or Tommo. Weagles mobile talls might see us stick with Tommo.
I want Apples back this week.

And I just prefer Hopper over Steele overall.

Also happy to have WHE play next two weeks in NEAFL and then come out and star for us in the finals series.

I want Apples back this week.

And I just prefer Hopper over Steele overall.

Also happy to have WHE play next two weeks in NEAFL and then come out and star for us in the finals series.
Reckon Corr another week at least. Freo would be a good game for him to return. Reckon he might struggle to break back in unless he blitzes in the magoos.

Still don't know why Wilson was dropped.

Energy and form have been down since coming back from injury, Leon said he knows he hasn't been doing enough to keep his spot and he is sure he will work his way back into the team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back