• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm hyperventilating as I have tennis on the tv. If I hadn't come into this blog I wouldn't know. Thank goodness it is stinky hot outside and it is best to be indoors with the air con on.

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Good match this, some outstanding rallies.

But man, Ajla’s FH is really quite weak isn’t it? Her BH is excellent, up there with any on the tour, but she really lacks penetration on the FH, and it lands too short in the court.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
I don't understand this sentence.
Yay, Schmieds won a game. only lost the 6 of the last 7 now.

This would have been a perfect time for the WTA to launch the WTA Cup. 3 tournaments, 2 of them the same, makes it hard to keep track of. I dont know who is playing what tournament. I could also go on about the lack of a live-scoring tennis app. i feel like I have missed a lot of it.

And now, Schmieds have lost 7 of the 8, by the time I wrote this up. sigh

This would have been a perfect time for the WTA to launch the WTA Cup. 3 tournaments, 2 of them the same, makes it hard to keep track of. I dont know who is playing what tournament. I could also go on about the lack of a live-scoring tennis app. i feel like I have missed a lot of it.

I have no idea why they separated the men's and women's tournaments into different name. Should be just 2 names with men's and women's draws

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Yay, Schmieds won a game. only lost the 6 of the last 7 now.

And now, Schmieds have lost 7 of the 8, by the time I wrote this up. sigh

I game up trying to work out who is in what tournament, I am just trying to go with the flow this week. Your right I think they could of done a WTA Cup but with the lack of crowds and atmosphere this week it may not have got much interest.

The TNNS live app seems to be running okay with draws and scores.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
I have no idea why they separated the men's and women's tournaments into different name. Should be just 2 names with men's and women's draws
reckon they didn't want a WTA 500 and a ATP 250 together. But it would be good for branding and make things a little easier.

They needed something to separate them. Different backboards, scorecards, something to mix the players differently(into regions) Something. Anything. I couldn't tell you if Halep or Serena are in the same tournament. Just going to follow my fav players and see what the semis look like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
Swiatek lost, really disappointing result. Wanted to see a French Open rematch with Halep. Hopefully she gets some quality practice in before AO.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Yarra Valley Classic
[1] Ashleigh Barty vs. [8] Marketa Vondrousova/[6] Garbiñe Muguruza

Osaka has not lost a match since Feb last year. Serena withdrew earlier. No shock there. Looks like the final of the Hard quarantine cup will be played on Sunday. tough on them.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
493DEBC1-652E-4A23-B270-50DE0F2349B1.jpeg

glazed roasted wombat ?

Back