• Svitolina/Pliskova/Sabalenka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(N.America)

• Other(Europe)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched the first set and then went to bed......

She also won the doubles with Brady.

The commentators mentioned she would have been the first to win both at Stuttgart since Lindsey Davenport in the mid 90s and Stuttgart is a reasonably prestigious tournament (see entry list this year).

Also the first player to win singles and doubles at the same tournament this year.

I want to see Osaka perform in Europe and Asia - Barty's biggest issue is losing to players ranked outside the top 20 - Actually, Barty has earned a WTA record of ten consecutive wins against top ten players.

Ash played pretty well all week being able to come back when losing the first set. All Ash had to do against Sablenka was wait for her to combust. Sablenka doesn't have a Plan B and doesn't seem to know how to solve problems. I am surprised she beat Halep, thought Halep might come through in 3.

What really annoyed me was bein went to Barcelona's final instead of waiting about 10 minutes for the trophy presentation in Suttgart really bad form.

I'm still not sold on bein broadcasting ATP.

View attachment 1113618

BobbyMorri girl doing what she does

Looking at the line the bookies had 20 games so they were spot on lol, you'd be dirty if you took the overs and it didn't hit over 3 sets.
I looked to see if there was an injury. Some reason for this scoreline.

Got nothing. My girl doing My girl things.

She proceeded to lose the next round to Vera Zvonareva 2 and 1.

Barty has drawn Rogers in the first round of the Madrid Open in a stacked field - This is the kind of match Barty has lost since she become number one.
Surprised she won 2 and 1 in less than an hour. Rogers must be getting sick of the sight of Barty this year that's 4 losses now.
Barty v Swiatek third round if they both win next matches.

Big choke from Svitolina. Third set 5-1 up, had six match points, lost in a tiebreak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barty v. Swiatek up next. Would be handy if they put that 1st up at 7pm for us but suspect that will still be considered a marquee match up in Spain and will be played late in the day over there.

First game up tonight is Muchova v. Osaka which is also a good match up. I really liked Muchova at the Australian Open. Has the right mix of big game and clutchness required to win a slam IMO. I've been specking her at 80s on betfair for the French but given her injury layoff it might be a bit soon.

Barty v. Swiatek up next. Would be handy if they put that 1st up at 7pm for us but suspect that will still be considered a marquee match up in Spain and will be played late in the day over there.

First game up tonight is Muchova v. Osaka which is also a good match up. I really liked Muchova at the Australian Open. Has the right mix of big game and clutchness required to win a slam IMO. I've been specking her at 80s on betfair for the French but given her injury layoff it might be a bit soon.
If you're going to have a speculative bet on the ladies, Roland Garros is the time.

Barty seems to be flying on the clay, hope she's not peaking to early. Really hope she can defend the French open, such a difficult slam to defend

Edit I just realised French open was held last year lol, well I hope she can regain the French

Last edited:
Muchova v. Osaka was a good match. Not often you get a women's match with both players hitting more winners than unforced errors. Muchova was playing lights out in the first set, then lost her serve a bit in the second when Osaka raised her level, but steadied and pulled away in the third.

Flicking through the ITFs I noticed Victoria Duval in Charleston. First match in a couple of years. I remember her beating Sam Stosur at the US open a couple of years ago. Turns out a couple equals 2013, bloody hell. Victoria didn't quite kick on like the other teenager that shocked Stosur in San Jose, Naomi Osaka.

Also who knew the other Radwanska still plays tennis.

Back