• Svitolina/Pliskova/Sabalenka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(N.America)

• Other(Europe)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have really found this Berlin tournament enjoyable. Some very good tennis. Small crowds. Love the trees at the end and the shadows that gradually come cross as the day wears on. Think having the band there has been a winner. Loving the grass courts. Think samsonova will win.

Have really found this Berlin tournament enjoyable. Some very good tennis. Small crowds. Love the trees at the end and the shadows that gradually come cross as the day wears on. Think having the band there has been a winner. Loving the grass courts. Think samsonova will win.
Just a damn shame the grass court season is so short!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was the line judge snitching on my girl Penko.

I have never seen anything like that.

If you were going to report it wouldn't you at least do it at a change of ends or something and not interrupt the server at 0-15 at a critical part of the match, it ended up screwing over Kasatkina.

Last edited:
She can have a good tournament but she is so loose and it would be hard to see her going all the way. Throwing in the dud service games against the level of players she has beaten this week is fine as she can break back easy enough, that gets harder against the girls that can serve better like a Serena, Barty, Kvitova, Mug etc.

She got to the semis in 2018 the year when Kerber won. I don't how Kerber won Bad Homburg after getting nearly beaten by Petra. I started watching the match then turned off after Kerber going down in the second set. I got such a surprised when she won. She was very emtionally after winning the final against Katrina.
She is finding her groove slowly. Her serve needs to improve a lot especailly over two weeks.
Bring on tomorrow wish it was starting tonight.
As the saying goes 'When too much sport isn't nearly enough'

wow Giorgi won in Canada, what a massive win for him.
her

but yes, huge win.

always seemed like a player who didn't care. Would just go out, hit 50 winners and 60 UE's, take a paycheque and go home. Seems like she finally thinking about her shots and is getting rewarded with very impressive results.

Osaka is back. Cinci is this week. And she did a press conference. It went a bit mixed. She got upset with 1 question from a local journalist and started to cry. But, she came back after a short break and finished answering questions in English and Japanese.

Barty is the number 1 seed.

Will be interesting to see how it affects her playing career. You would have had her down as a monty to win 10+ grand slams but being that fragile has to transfer over on court, particularly when crowds start cheering the underdog, Novak one of the mentally strongest players ever and even he gets sooky at that.

Back