Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Depends when the cut off was, I presumed it was before the US open based on the previous poster
Gig is right. The cutoff was before the US Open.

Barty looks like she will miss the end of year champs.

No surprise. She has done so well this year.

Gig is right. The cutoff was before the US Open.

Barty looks like she will miss the end of year champs.

No surprise. She has done so well this year.

It suggests that they are confident the Oz Open will take place as normal in January - It is silly that a fully vaccinated person needs to do two weeks of quarantine in Nov/Dec when Australia has reached its Vaccination targets.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm surprised Barty is playing Indian Wells as well. Tyzzer is quarantining in Melbourne at present as he has done a couple of pressers revealing he advised Barty to switch gut in her racket due to the balls etc at the Open.

That's no surprise reading between the lines of Cahill's recent radio interviews - When Cahill returns to Australia later this year he will have undertaken his 4th lot of two weeks quarantine since the advent of COVID - It must be a draining experience - Anyway it's been a successful partnership in which Cahill has got the best out of Halep.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Anett Kontaveit wins the Ostrava with a straight sets win over Sakkari. Sakkari will still reach the top 10 this week in the rankings. Been a very good year for her.

Ostrava is in the Czech Republic. I got confused the other day. Feel very stupid not knowing that Ostrava is the 3rd biggest city in Czechia.

There is no more Latvian Open, which is a shame. The Baltics are such a hot bred for talent.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm a bit surprised to read that Osaka is ready to start playing tennis again. Its only been a few weeks since she announced she was going to take a break. I was going to write something very cynical but I won't.

What tournaments are after IW? It wouldn't be that much of a stretch for her to go to Mexico.

Back