WTA WTA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Erika Andreeva beat fellow Russian youngster Diana Shnaider, who has been in great form. What a big win! Plays Alexandrova next, tough but you never know.

Kudermetova lost again, her season has been a nightmare so far. Will watch the Abu Dhabi final when I get home tonight.

I still can’t get over Schnaider’s outfit bandanna and all lol

Venus Williams given wildcard to Indian Wells.

Look she was a great player and all but has been pretty much irrelevant to the tour since Muguruza beat her in that Wimbledon final and so much time has passed since then that Muguruza herself has become irrelevant to the tour.

New tournament directors of Indian Wells must still feel guilty for the past.

Venus Williams given wildcard to Indian Wells.

Look she was a great player and all but has been pretty much irrelevant to the tour since Muguruza beat her in that Wimbledon final and so much time has passed since then that Muguruza herself has become irrelevant to the tour.

New tournament directors of Indian Wells must feel guilty for the past.

Every big tournament has weird ones, somehow Emma MTO Radacanu keeps getting them too, girl needs to drop the ego and do what Pliskova has done win some matches at lower levels

Meanwhile Coco 'Basic with a horrid FH' gets trounced by Sinnakova Drummond
Glorious result. Didn’t see it but what the heck happened to Gauff though that’s such a poor result. Erika smashed in sets 1&3 but at least took a set off Alexandrova.

Jabeur will be the next big shock retirement/mental break I think, she is a shadow of her former self.

Glorious result. Didn’t see it but what the heck happened to Gauff though that’s such a poor result. Erika smashed in sets 1&3 but at least took a set off Alexandrova.

Jabeur will be the next big shock retirement/mental break I think, she is a shadow of her former self.

The UE's tell a story what happened lol, 90% would have been the FH side. It's frankly embarrassing why other players don't do this plan.

Jabeur was injured, took another MTO today, why she played after last week taking a MTO for the same thing no idea.

Pathetic performance from Potato (Potopova I just go off the nickname we all give her), 4-1 up in the 3rd and had 0-40 to go 5-1...proceeds to flop.

Erica actually played well, Drova was redlining in set 1. Even set 3 it was close was 4 or 5 deuce games, Drova was just too good to win those points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dubai 1000 starting right now.

D25A6B1E-EFE7-4663-80B3-4024948BE8ED.jpeg

Sabalenka back! Stearns vs Andreeva to open up proceedings, Mirra obviously a future star (well is already) but I think Stearns will achieve some great results eventually, especially on clay.

No shame getting spanked by Kalinskaya she is red hot this year. Jabeur withdrew so Anna now has LL Bucsa in R2.

Yeah true. Storm actually beat Bucsa in quailes lol

Penko to win it, as long as she doesnt play Azarenka sometime during her run.

Sabalenka will be odds on with her cakewalk draw till the semi and that's if Rybakina even plays, there is talk she won't.

How’s Kudermetova vs Yastremska last night. 6-0, 1-6, 6-0. Ridiculous.

Kudermetova now plays Cirtsea, tonight at probably 7:30ish. Should be good but I’d be backing Sorana. But who knows with either of them, both have struggled to win a match so far this year.

Keen for Rybakina/Azarenka, and hopefully Kalinskaya and Potapova can take advantage of their draws and beat their LL opponents.

How’s Kudermetova vs Yastremska last night. 6-0, 1-6, 6-0. Ridiculous.

Kudermetova now plays Cirtsea, tonight at probably 7:30ish. Should be good but I’d be backing Sorana. But who knows with either of them, both have struggled to win a match so far this year.

Keen for Rybakina/Azarenka, and hopefully Kalinskaya and Potapova can take advantage of their draws and beat their LL opponents.

No I raise you what’s worse I actually watched the Kudermentova match. She should beat Cirstea.

Aparently Rybakina is no certainty to play that match.

Kalinskaya through!

Sabalenka rusty, down 4-0 to Vekic in the third wow. Kuders about to get rolled by Cirstea.

Sabs is out lol

6-0

Praise on earth finally Rybakina might get a non ridiculous draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back