WTA WTA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Rybakina just dropped the second set to Frech. Yes, that absolute weaponless hack Frech. Rybakina’s UE tally astronomical. Probably exhausted but still.

Meanwhile Kalinskaya defeats Ostapenko!! Into the QF. Man she has improved so much, but I think this breakthrough was bubbling for a while. Looked real good last year until all the injuries.

Rybakina just dropped the second set to Frech. Yes, that absolute weaponless hack Frech. Rybakina’s UE tally astronomical. Probably exhausted but still.

Meanwhile Kalinskaya defeats Ostapenko!! Into the QF. Man she has improved so much, but I think this breakthrough was bubbling for a while. Looked real good last year until all the injuries.

Frech is like an annoying cockroach utter Moonball junk tennis. Glad Rybakina won in the end. Paulini next, and luckily for Rybakina than Samsonova lost

Incredible comeback from Sorana. She's in great form.

Epic choke from Vond (exactly how bad was Jabeur that day at Wimbledon). 6 MP’s today flopped every single one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know the final has already been played and won, but I’m a little behind. Just watched Kalinskaya beat Swiatek and wow, is she having some kind of year!

Her ball striking is breathtaking, so clean, just so aggressive. Swiatek though with a weird performance it must be said. Started off at 8 winners to 1 UE, then basically just leaked errors all match. Especially off the ROS, was way too aggressive it felt like I was watching Garcia. Kalinskaya’s ranking is going to skyrocket after this. To think she had to qualify for the Adelaide International this year, now look at her go.

I know the final has already been played and won, but I’m a little behind. Just watched Kalinskaya beat Swiatek and wow, is she having some kind of year!

Her ball striking is breathtaking, so clean, just so aggressive. Swiatek though with a weird performance it must be said. Started off at 8 winners to 1 UE, then basically just leaked errors all match. Especially off the ROS, was way too aggressive it felt like I was watching Garcia. Kalinskaya’s ranking is going to skyrocket after this. To think she had to qualify for the Adelaide International this year, now look at her go.

Talent is never the question with Kaliniskaya, her body is the issue she is made of glass. Hopefully she's past these issues as on talent she's a better player than Sakkari who has somehow been seeded as high as she is!

Aussie Taylah Preston will be within the top 100 by the end of the year I feel

She's improving leaps and bounds with each month that goes on

Maybe there is something there for sure but she can be a bit ball bash style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back