WTA WTA Tour - 2019

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
This is bizarre Errani has just decided to serve every serve under arm at 4-4. Must be injured? Sharma breaks and will serve for the match.
She's done it a few times this week, she is serving like no other pro player I've ever seen before, it's shockingly bad! She's served a very high number of double faults in each match.

This is bizarre Errani has just decided to serve every serve under arm at 4-4. Must be injured? Sharma breaks and will serve for the match.

Her underarm serve is faster than her overarm serve

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Sharma into the final in Bogota. She has a nice serve that flies through the air at the altitude.

What's the deal with her anyway? First time I'd heard of her was the mixed doubles at AO. She is 23 and gone through the College system. Did she grow up in Australia first or is she someone we have naturalised. Wiki has her born in Singapore to add to the mystery.

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
From Istanbul also, this would take some beating. Eleven breaks of serves to start the much, then Gasparyan serves out the set to love. They did well though with only five breaks in the second set.

Gasparyan.jpg

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well things are sure opening up in Birmingham for Barty to move to world number 1. If she wins tonight there's basically nobody else left in the draw that can beat her.

Ostapenko just got knocked out after choking away a set and 5-2 lead.

danstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
When's the last time the average Joe stayed up to 1am just in a non slam tournament to watch an Aussie for all the right reasons it's a refreshing change from the last decade of brats coming through

rippersnipper

What up son, whatever
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not that I think she'll feel that much pressure but I'd almost rather she went into Wimbledon as the second seed, rather than the first. You get so much more attention going in as the world no. 1, not that she isn't deserving of it if she reaches that milestone

Back