WTF is with the new AFL.COM.AU???

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you expect Tel$tra to do a good job when they can't work out a simple math formula.

Where will Port Adelaide finish in 2007?
1 - 4 (211)
Green.gif
21,100.00%
5 - 8 (923)
Green.gif
92,300.00%
9 - 12 (1290)
Green.gif
129,000.00%
13 - 16 (480)
Green.gif
48,000.00%

Oops, they did it again. Tel$tra = the Brittany Spears of telcos ie. rich and clueless.

These are going to need to change. Very average and boring. The Crows and Westcoast sites are lacking the usual average content. :thumbsdown:

Can't find the Kangaroos site. I know Essendon have their own.

As per previous thread on Adelaide forum, I was told by the Crows that their site will not be launched for a couple of weeks. Pages are still being copied over and the stories in the news section were only added as a test last week. They still have some work to do, I was told, but he promised the content was his main focus.

I thought I'd clicked on the wrong link at first and gone to Bigpond site, only then to realise that IT WAS THE SITE! :eek: :thumbsdown:

Pathetic effort all round by Telstra and especially the AFL...

In a season when audiences are getting less free-to-air matches broadcast to them, this is the afterthought given to them by the pigs in the trough at the AFL.

I just feel for the poor fans overseas that use the site to try and keep up to date with the game. :thumbsdown:

I thought I'd clicked on the wrong link at first and gone to Bigpond site, only then to realise that IT WAS THE SITE! :eek: :thumbsdown:

Pathetic effort all round by Telstra and especially the AFL...

In a season when audiences are getting less free-to-air matches broadcast to them, this is the afterthought given to them by the pigs in the trough at the AFL.

I just feel for the poor fans overseas that use the site to try and keep up to date with the game. :thumbsdown:

I agree with you Dylan82, I'm over in the Uk and tried to get scores for the games, the carlton v essendon game showed the halftime score even up to the final quarter. Not using that crap site again. Is there any other sites that will show updates and stats?

all the clubs are getting new ones to. lets just hope there a million types better htan the hard to work out afl one. it's pathetic:thumbsdown:

Anyone else getting this error on the front page?

A critical error has occurred.
An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.)

I'm about to start a dedicated thread (when I get BigFooty permissions) on the beta site of AFL.com.au.

Cheers,

Sandy
BigPond Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back