MRP / Trib. WTF MRP!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballantyne is a pest. But what he does doesn't get other players suspended. Big difference. That's why Darling is a cheat.

8pe4kfr
8pe4kfr
8pe4kfr
8pe4kfr
8pe4kfr

This week has been a good lesson in how not to act in victory.

Yep. Pretty embarrassing display from the "supporter" group, who struggle to get 30K to attend their home games.

Create a thread about how the derby is not their grand final, and then whinge about the much more successful club down the road; it's hilarious. :D

As I was sitting in the outer on the weekend, listening to the Freo fans during the game it was actually my Freo supporting friend who turned to me and summed it up best

"The only difference between an Eagles supporter and a Dockers supporter is the colours that they wear"

I tend to agree, both sets of fans have their share of drop kicks

I feel like there would be a lot less angst towards the MRP if people made some kind of effort to understand the interpretations and the workings of the system. Just looking at the Jack Darling thread on the MRP board, certain posters getting angry for no reason because they don't understand the rules.

but he dived and is clearly a cheat coz hes from the west coast ducks lol

His head moved, and once your head moves there was no contact. C'mon Quinz how bout you put the rule book away and go on the "feel" of the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back