WTF's wrong with West Australians? First one decks an 18 year old, now Liam Ryan beats up his spouse

Is Liam Ryan an out-of-control junkie who belongs behind bars, much like Ben Cousins?

• Yeah, lock him up now for a few years and see if that helps him get his head straight.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Yep. Interesting to note he doesn't pull out of contests with women like he did that one on GF day.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • No, everyone knows current AFL players never go to prison. Suspended sentence coming up.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jack Watts' worried this thug will drag some innocent person down into his oblivion spiral with him.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He assaulted his spouse?
Domestic violence incident with restraining order issued apparently. Will be swept under the rug because he’s a current AFL player.

Domestic violence incident with restraining order issued apparently. Will be swept under the rug because he’s a current AFL player.

Was a 72 hour move on order (well at least that was what was reported)

Was a 72 hour move on order (well at least that was what was reported)
Anyone issued a "move on" order by police past 4am in the morning in a domestic situation is up to absolutely no good. She probably told police she'd fallen down the stairs. :rolleyes:

Trolling aside, Liam Ryan is trouble and if your club had any sense it'd cut him loose now before it develops into a full-blown Ben Cousins situation. Offloading him to another club while the trade period's still open would be a smart move.

Kind of like Essendon like? where Hird cheated as a player and a coach

No.....there’s no similarity there at all, Buddy. The similarity lies in all names mentioned being linked to violence against women and a particular football franchise. Your general foaminess and unthinking willingness to defend violence against women because the attacker wears a blue and yellow shirt for 6 months a year is clouding your (normally impeccable I’m sure) judgement.

Have a nice day and as Scotty Palmer would say; keep punching.

No.....there’s no similarity there at all, Buddy. The similarity lies in all names mentioned being linked to violence against women and a particular football franchise. Your general foaminess and unthinking willingness to defend violence against women because the attacker wears a blue and yellow shirt for 6 months a year is clouding your (normally impeccable I’m sure) judgement.

Have a nice day and as Scotty Palmer would say; keep punching.

Where have i defended Liam Ryan or violence against women?

You still sip on that koolaid way too much i see

Where have i defended Liam Ryan or violence against women?
Would you though, if it comes out in the news he's a wife beater? Since you defended Gaff for coward punching an 18 year old we wouldn't be shocked.

Did nobody see Tim Kellys wife go feral on twitter last week?

They're all trash. Even the wealthiest of them are only trailer park standard for Melbourne. Lack of big city and all that

Would you though, if it comes out in the news he's a wife beater? Since you defended Gaff for coward punching an 18 year old we wouldn't be shocked.

I didn't defend Gaff either, i just simply corrected the mentally incapable that it was not a king hit/coward punch

Did nobody see Tim Kellys wife go feral on twitter last week?

They're all trash. Even the wealthiest of them are only trailer park standard for Melbourne. Lack of big city and all that

Tim kelly's wife just upset Geelong making a stand against players wanting to go home for family reasons

Geelong has not forgotten choking 92 & 94

Geelong only worried about player welfare if it is a player who wants to return to them

* geelong

I didn't defend Gaff either, i just simply corrected the mentally incapable that it was not a king hit/coward punch
Glad you have accepted it was a sucker punch on a teenager.
BTW, sucker punchers are cowardly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, he just belted an unsuspecting teenager who was in no position to defend himself. Or did Brayshaw just 'fall down the stairs' too?

You clowns can change the name to whatever you want to suit your agenda

It was not an intentional hit to the face, deal with it

Didn't read beyond," what's wrong with WA?

You'll all need to wait four years for my thesis to be completed. I'll post it in the bay:thumbsu:

Will you be living there during the four year period?

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the perfection of your art.

One player hitting his spouse is nothing next to the epidemic of domestic violence that clubs like hawthorn contribute to with their pokies.

Liam is just an easy target because he's prominent young black and may have directly hurt someone. However it's people who prey on the poor from afar who cause the overwhelming majority of the problems.

Back