Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - HCQ doesn't work - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in Part 4:

You just knew they were bullshitting. Surprising part is that they did (or rather, were allowed to) fess up.

“Russian COVID-19 death toll triples

Russia has admitted its national coronavirus death toll is more than three times higher than previously reported, making it the country with the third-largest number of fatalities.

For months President Vladimir Putin has boasted about Russia's low fatality rate from the virus, saying earlier this month that it had done a "better" job at managing the pandemic than Western countries - but since early in the pandemic, some Russian experts have said the Government was playing down the country's outbreak.

On Monday local time, Russian officials admitted that was true.

The Rosstat statistics agency said that the number of deaths from all causes recorded between January and November had risen by 229,700 compared to the previous year.

"More than 81 per cent of this increase in mortality over this period is due to COVID," said Deputy Prime Minister Tatiana Golikova, meaning that over 186,000 Russians have died from COVID-19.
Gotta make you wonder about China's official figures now that Russia admitted it was fudging their books.

Why bring up Trump in the first place?

It's not indicative of anything according to your rebuttal.

The WHO website isn't where scientists are going to learn about Herd Immunity. So therefore it's aimed at a different target audience.

Of course in your stable genius world, you won't understand this.

They are hiding data? Just post it if it exists and ill be happy. Until then, its hidden.

Nah I dont believe that necessarily re: side effects . I do believe it causes adverse effects like allergic reactions. I do think it will cause fertility issues because they admit it will so that is concerning. I do also know we have no way of knowing about long term side effects so think we need to be open minded about it. Im more of the belief that it wont really work or make much of a difference side of things so thats why id like that to be counted. Most vaccines dont fail because they cause you to sprout wings from your ass, they fail because they are not effective. I want that counted above everything else.

I dont want to take a vaccine and assume it will work like you want too

WOW!:eek:

Why would you want further data if you have already made up your mind? (having dismissed early study results)
How could you trust any such data, anyway?
I understand you are just unconvinced scared and paranoid?

Just don't get vaccinated! Simples!!!
Or hold out till you are much more confident and relaxed.

You will be OK! But maybe early indications are that you will never again fly Qantas. Maybe other things too?
So perhaps find and consume some all natural mushrooms and then you might " sprout wings from your ass" or something similar and be able to fly that way?

I also recommend you stop breathing. There is all sorts of nasty things in the air.
Never touch any processed food. In fact any food . You just don't have enough data to tell what exactly is in it or what chemicals have been applied even the ones marketed as all natural. Or the long term effects of such. Lots are made by multinational crooks for profit too!

Have you made a start on those letters to those health officials yet?

WOW!:eek:

Why would you want further data if you have already made up your mind? (having dismissed early study results)
How could you trust any such data, anyway?
I understand you are just unconvinced scared and paranoid?

Just don't get vaccinated! Simples!!!
Or hold out till you are much more confident and relaxed.

You will be OK! But maybe early indications are that you will never again fly Qantas. Maybe other things too?
So perhaps find and consume some all natural mushrooms and then you might " sprout wings from your ass" or something similar and be able to fly that way?

I also recommend you stop breathing. There is all sorts of nasty things in the air.
Never touch any processed food. In fact any food . You just don't have enough data to tell what exactly is in it or what chemicals have been applied even the ones marketed as all natural. Or the long term effects of such. Lots are made by multinational crooks for profit too!

Have you made a start on those letters to those health officials yet?
That’s what I don’t understand.
If somebody is anti vaccine then that’s the call for the individual. Promoting healthy living and exercise is the good part of what that attitude brings and I’m not sure why that doesn’t get more traction because it should, there are a lot of unhealthy overweight people.
But spare me the anti vaccine stuff, just don’t take it and get on with your life.
I’ll take it because I want to get on with mine but i won’t preach to anyone who doesn’t.

Last edited:
The WHO website isn't where scientists are going to learn about Herd Immunity. So therefore it's aimed at a different target audience.

Like Health ministers and the sheep who vote for them.

But is it OK to deliberately mislead this different target audience? You support that?

Even the dodgy WHO has little confidence in COVID vaccines

That's what our CHO Kelly also said recently: the vaccine (currently proposed) does not prevent you from getting covid, nor does it stop you spreading it. It (hopefully) reduces the symptoms and presumably helps you to recover quicker. So quarantine will continue indefinitely until they can develop something that STOPS you from getting it.

That’s what I don’t understand.
If somebody is anti vaccine then that’s the call for the individual. Promoting healthy living and exercise is the good part of what that attitude brings and I’m not sure why that doesn’t get more traction because it should, tbere are a lot of unhealthy overweight people.
But spare me the anti vaccine stuff, just don’t take it and get on with your life.
I’ll take it because I want to get on with mine but i won’t preach to anyone who doesn’t.

Healthy living and exercise are great but if there's a virulent disease going around and you have no immunity to it, you could be in trouble. Obesity for some reason is a comorbidity, possibly because of the likelihood of raised blood pressure and diabetes.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...nated-against-covid-by-october-greg-hunt-says

All three of the vaccines acquired by Australia: the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, the AstraZeneca/Oxford University vaccine, and the Novavax vaccine, require two doses spaced several weeks apart.

Lots to look forward to here. But what of the third one, the Novavax vaccine? It uses dead virus as the antigen like traditional vaccines, so maybe this is one we should all go for?

Maybe not.

The company has never put a vaccine on the market before. https://www.forbes.com/sites/greats...x-covid-vaccine-still-matter/?sh=11993bcb68b7

Still, there’s a first time for everything. Including Novavax’s new patented adjuvant it uses, Matrix-M™. It has never been used before.

From the company’s website https://ir.novavax.com/news-release...hase-3-efficacy-trial-covid-19-vaccine-united

About Matrix-M™

Novavax’ patented saponin-based Matrix-M™ adjuvant has demonstrated a potent and well-tolerated effect by stimulating the entry of antigen-presenting cells into the injection site and enhancing antigen presentation in local lymph nodes, boosting immune response.

So the adjuvant here works on your lymph nodes. Sounds good, it’s not like lymph nodes are important or you get cancer there.

What could possibly go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back