• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part 2 of this thread.

PART 3 IS HERE --- >
Go there for your Pangolin-rich experience /\

Here's some "balanced" reporting

Channel 7 think 5 million people are trying to get out of Melbourne.....that is just about the entire population of Melbourne

View attachment 908697

Some of us don't want to leave.
Little things like....
Work to earn money.
To pay mortgage and buy food. Which is easy to do.
So a house to live in.
Virus....I live in a Local Government area that has 340000 people. It extends 20 Km North/South.
Covid19 cases have been hovering around the 20 mark for the last few weeks.
So not exactly sweating.

Or i could swim the Murray with a backpack of soggy bare essentials.

Its not quite Armageddon yet.

Someone was talking to me about the Lunar Drive in, that their movies would just switch off at midnight.
I suggested they should have been playing "This is the End "

Channel 7 are idiots.

Here's some "balanced" reporting

Channel 7 think 5 million people are trying to get out of Melbourne.....that is just about the entire population of Melbourne

View attachment 908697
I think their point was made ambiguously and were really just saying they were stopping melbournians in general - not 5m.

I think their point was made ambiguously and were really just saying they were stopping melbournians in general - not 5m.

You'd like to think there is some level of literacy in a media job.
Or are they employing contract security guards to write their stuff?

I'm not even convinced Melbourne can get on top off the virus with Andrews in charge.

It's been one screw up after another.

He's the Melbourne Demons of Politics. Had a great 2018, and been a giant disappointment ever since.

*apologies to Dees supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish, they were aware of the risks. It was outdoors and they mostly wore masks.

The newscorpse commentators only started claiming peer pressure after they realised there was no spike in cases.
Fantastic. Why is Melbourne even in lockdown then when we can just follow the same protocol?

All everyone has to do is wear masks now like your BLM brothers and go about their business. You should have no qualms with that.

Get to it Melbourne.

Fantastic. Why is Melbourne even in lockdown then when we can just follow the same protocol?

All everyone has to do is wear masks now like your BLM brothers and go about their business. You should have no qualms with that.

Get to it Melbourne.

I've noticed that some of the people with masks on in supermarkets and the like , seem to think that they are invulnerable now, and don't bother to maintain social distance.

Get to it Melbourne.

Masks will be part of the next reopen strategy. Likely it will happen for public transport soon.

I've noticed that some of the people with masks on in supermarkets and the like , seem to think that they are invulnerable now, and don't bother to maintain social distance.

Wears mask. Touches all the fresh produce.

If you are worried about COVID 19, get your Vitamin D levels checked.

This article uses two systems of measurement - in Australia we use the nmol/L measurement. I have a level of 91 and climbing.

How to Fix the COVID-19 Crisis in 30 Days
In a June 22, 2020, Orthomolecular Medicine News Service press release,1Damien Downing, president of the British Society for Ecological Medicine, outlines how we could resolve the COVID-19 pandemic in 30 days for about $2 per person, simply by taking affirmative action to raise vitamin D levels. The downside or risk of doing this is basically nil, while the potential gain could be avoiding another COVID-19 spike altogether.

"If we could arrange to give everyone vitamin D, and it failed to protect them, so what? The risk from not acting is much greater than the risk from acting," Downing says, adding: "If you caught the COVID19 virus right now, having a good vitamin D status (from already having taken a supplement) would
  • Reduce your risk of the disease becoming severe by 90%
  • Reduce your risk of dying by 96%

This article uses two systems of measurement - in Australia we use the nmol/L measurement. I have a level of 91 and climbing.

In a June 22, 2020, Orthomolecular Medicine News Service press release,1Damien Downing, president of the British Society for Ecological Medicine, outlines how we could resolve the COVID-19 pandemic in 30 days for about $2 per person, simply by taking affirmative action to raise vitamin D levels. The downside or risk of doing this is basically nil, while the potential gain could be avoiding another COVID-19 spike altogether.

Good advice. Vitamin D has many health benefits.

I've been taking vitamin D supplements for five years and always try to get as much sunlight as possible even if it's difficult in winter.

Why would you listen to him? He believes that 5G is a risk.... whackjob of "new medicine"

More COVID-19 outbreaks detected in hospitals as ER chief isolates

Coronavirus outbreaks have spread through two more emergency departments at major Melbourne hospitals, causing more than 50 frontline healthcare workers to be sidelined after potential exposure to the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back