Votes: 67 57.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part 2 of this thread.

PART 3 IS HERE --- >
Go there for your Pangolin-rich experience /\

There seems to be a conflict between slip, slip, slap (and now seek... shade) and “get some sun for your vitamin d”.
Ideally you get your sunlight early in the morning before the UV radiation levels are at their highest and most likely to cause damage.

There is a reason that the BOM reports sun protection times with the UV index http://www.bom.gov.au/uv/

The purpose of a vaccine is to provide immunity?

On confined ships with 3,700 souls and average age of over 70, only 20% contracted COVID, logic told us months ago that 80% of people have natural immunity.
Yeah, that's not how immunity works.

If that article gets that basic thing wrong, I can't imagine what else it *s up. Its a shame that such obvious misinformation gets spread like this

Ideally you get your sunlight early in the morning before the UV radiation levels are at their highest and most likely to cause damage.

There is a reason that the BOM reports sun protection times with the UV index http://www.bom.gov.au/uv/
Ideally, yes. But from what I’ve read, that doesn’t seem to be happening. I don’t think many people read the BOM website.

Yeah, that's not how immunity works.

If that article gets that basic thing wrong, I can't imagine what else it fu**s up. Its a shame that such obvious misinformation gets spread like this
CV19 has certainly infected minds.
Never mind, it's virtually cured the world of the flu, colds and all other morbidites
Sadly, it's scheduled to disappear on the 4th of November.

The people staying in the rooms and the ineptitude of the security. The strategy implemented was fine, just needed all involved to play their part, which clearly wasn’t the case.
You use dodgy security you get what you ask for basically. Goes to the top and whilst Andrews may not have directly made the decision he oversees it.
That’s the pros and cons of having the responsibility of the top job unfortunately.

A quick search suggests otherwise. More likely cross contamination or another virus that shares similarities.

"Researchers at the University of Barcelona found traces of the virus when testing untreated wastewater samples dated March 12, 2019."

I behalf of the west id like to apologise to China you guys are alright

"Researchers at the University of Barcelona found traces of the virus when testing untreated wastewater samples dated March 12, 2019."

Whatever - there are plenty of science based articles out there that take a more cautioned approach.

The article you quoted also states .

“Until this process of peer review has been completed, though, the evidence needs to be treated with caution.”

Wild strains of coronavirus is found in most countries in the world, this strain could have interacted with some other strain at some point of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The article you quoted also states .

“Until this process of peer review has been completed, though, the evidence needs to be treated with caution.”

Wild strains of coronavirus is found in most countries in the world, this strain could have interacted with some other strain at some point of time.

It's theorized by some, corona was in Europe In 2019 - but not active for some reason.

Either way the results of the sewage analysis appear startling

Last edited:
Bad sign when more and more healthcare workers are getting infected

Bins overflow at The Alfred with ward access cut after positive tests

CV19 has certainly infected minds.
Never mind, it's virtually cured the world of the flu, colds and all other morbidites
Sadly, it's scheduled to disappear on the 4th of November.

Excess deaths in countries like Peru, Mexico have crossed 80%. Cities in Brazil are even higher and trending higher. Must be the taco shell poisoning.

Get well soon lunatic.

The people staying in the rooms and the ineptitude of the security. The strategy implemented was fine, just needed all involved to play their part, which clearly wasn’t the case.
But who is responsible to make sure everyone plays thier part? You don't put a system in place and assume all is well.

Andrews was going well until the end of April.

PAjHc1l.jpg

*-up #1 - end of April - Cedar Meats outbreak, slow reaction, protection of union mates, lack of transparency that continues to this day
*-up #2 - May 26 - relaxing restrictions without the very low levels of community transmission seen in other states...
*-up #3 - ...while allowing testing to fall off by two-thirds
*-up #4 - June 6 - BLM protest with testing at its lowest point
*-up #5 - June 13 onwards - slow to realise the urgency of an entirely predictable situation, with testing trailing positives instead of leading

Unfit to govern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back