Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Lol even harder. You’re quoting complete cranks, mate.

Lols. It took you a whole ten minutes to find that? The point is he out-qualifies both you and me put together, and most people on here thrown in for good measure.
After skimming through some of his articles (https://anthonycolpo.com/), and passing them on to people whose lives you might like to save, why don't email him to discuss your views? With any luck, you could amuse him enough for him to publicly shame you in one of his 'reader mail' bits.

Believe what ya want. The death-jabs are killing and maiming many more people than we're being told in Aus. If you're gunna play Russian roulette, you're better off taking the risk with the AstraZeneca jab than one of the mRNA ones

Bullshit
Moron.

You take made up facts and choose to believe them.

Lols. It took you a whole ten minutes to find that? The point is he out-qualifies both you and me put together, and most people on here thrown in.
After skimming through some of his articles (https://anthonycolpo.com/), and passing them on to people whose lives you might like to save, why don't email him to discuss your views? With any luck, you could amuse him enough for him to publicly shame you in one of his 'reader mail' bits.
Firm pass. The likes him exist by fleecing halfwits like you. You haven’t actually sent him any money have you...

Bullshit. Moron.
Hmm, as I said, some of you people might need to practice maintaining your composure in a crisis, rather than losing control and hurling insults, like a common street thug. Here's some light reading for you. You can thank me later for saving your life.

Last edited:
More insults. You've lost control again. If you've been prescribed antipsychotics, I suggest you start taking them again.
Antipsychotics aren’t actually prescribed for a loss of control. Did you get that from Colpo? I’m genuinely amused at your determination to humiliate yourself here. Who needs drugs!!!

Antipsychotics aren’t actually prescribed for a loss of control. Did you get that from Colpo? I’m genuinely amused at your determination to humiliate yourself here. Who needs drugs!!!
Perhaps some yoga could help you calm down and cut back on the tourette-like insult-hurling: breeeeeeeeeeeath in, and breeeeeeeeeeeeath out.
There, do you feel better?

Perhaps some yoga could help you calm down and cut back on the tourette-like insult-hurling: breeeeeeeeeeeath in, and breeeeeeeeeeeeath out.
There, do you feel better?
Aaah, RU...what could I possibly ask of you that you have not already given me...

...though Pete Evans and “published scientific article” in the same sentence was another glorious highlight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cliff notes m8? I'm interested, but no one here is gonna spend 3 hours watching that
Two medical Doctors - one a virologist and a Evolutionary Biologist is the host.
The two doctors both had the vaccines but have subsequently changed their minds about the dangers.

The vaccines dilute throughout the body with 48 hours.
Should categorically not be administered to woman of child bearing age as the level of
Here you go.

Two main themes -
1) promotion of the vaccines, and downplaying their adverse effects
2) suppression of the alternative treatments

Anomaly after anomaly after anomaly - all in the same direction.

This one really stuck out for me.
Tess Lawrie's UK vaccine safety meta-analysis​
The MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the Covid-19 vaccine unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects.​

Here's some notes I made. I might not have got it 100% but there's some timestamps for the main points under the video.

1)
The vaccines are authorised for emergency use but the FDA opted not to collect additional information post implementation. We are still in Phase 3 trials because the vaccines do not have full authorisation. The vaccines should be treated as experimental products.

Emergency use drugs should not be used on populations eg children, pregnant women - that have no demonstrated benefit based on risk/reward calculations for quality years lost.

Spike proteins travel around the body not just the injection site - and are dangerous. The FDA knew this. The post vaccination studies show that the vaccine lipids and spike proteins surge in the blood then decline. Then they surge in the bone marrow and ovaries. How is this safe for pregnant women? Possibly not safe for women at all. From thalidomide follow up we know the the reproductive risks don't always show up in the first generation. The indications for bone marrow might suggest future leukemia and lymphoma risk. They might only show themselves several years down the track. There's also reactivation of latent viruses, and auto-immune disorders. These typically take years to develop which is why vaccine trials should be lengthy.

All of the previous vaccines with animal trials have shown a reaction of antibody dependent enhancement with an over inflammatory response. We don't see the signal for this so far but it's early days.

Reports of adverse effects on VAERS have spiked massively after Covid-19 vaccines. Some reports have been removed. It's a voluntary reporting system that most of the public don't know about. The US government study showed that around only 1% of adverse reactions are captured on VAERS. VAERS shows 5,000 deaths in the US but it's more likely to be around 20,000. Even at 5,000 it's more deaths than all the other vaccines combined over the last 30 years. It's not just the deaths - there are many serious adverse events occuring. The data for the UK shows exactly the same pattern.

Tess Lawrie's UK vaccine safety meta-analysis - 'The MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the Covid-19 vaccine unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects'. The bloodwork shows that many people have 'long vaccine'. Where's the alarm?

Normal bioethics dictates for informed consent is that there needs to be full disclosure by government of the safety data - but we are not seeing that. Then there's the censorship by social media companies - which is unprecedented. Facebook has been disappearing groups of over 100,000 people who report and discuss vaccine adverse effects.

The discussions on the topic have become unnaturally polarised. Alternative views are gaslighted.

2)
The evidence shows that Ivermectin is very safe at normal doses and highly effective against Covid-19. The NIH and Bill Gates Foundation is aware of this but have not acknowledged it. Doctors who prescribe it are being threatened, and in some cases pharmacies are refusing to fulfil the prescription. Merck, without citing any evidence, attacked the safety of their own drug. Because they have another drug about to seek emergency approval which requires that there's no existing safe treatment. They are also in partnership with Johnson and Johnson to make their vaccine.

Double standard with mask wearing. There's no randomised control trial - yet masks are mandated. A study in Denmark found no statistically significant benefit. The precautionary principle says if there's no harm but a possible benefit then it should be allowed. Why not Ivermectin?

Fluvoxamine penetrates the blood brain barrier so reduces brain inflammation. The trial had 100% success in terms of preventing hospitalisation. Yet JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) came out and said not to use it.

Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine are just two examples of effective alternative treatments being suppressed. The good news is that front line doctors are doing their best to save people's lives despite the edicts coming down from the medical establishment - by using these drugs for off label purposes.

But who is going to pony up the $20 million for a randomised, blind controlled trial for repurposed cheap drugs when there's no profit to be made?
Nice summary, I was going to drone myself but had a friend pop over for dinner - thanks - you covered it better than I would have.
Actually, I've still got about 45mins to go.

Yes, well you imagine after the largest vaccination program in history reports to VAERS would increase. But of course this doesnt mean what you think it does.

“The CDC explains here that VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event regardless of proof that it was caused by the vaccine.

VAERS did receive 4,178 reports of deaths (0.0017% of all who received the vaccine) between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 3, 2021. However, these reports don’t point to a causal relationship between receiving the vaccine and death.

As of May 11, 2021, the CDC says that “a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.”

I believe I was the first person on this site to discuss VAERS in relation to the Covid-19 vaccines back in January. I did some analysis of the early data and concluded something like what you have stated above, as per the CDC.

Having said that, any analysis can only be based on the recorded data. It's a voluntary system so you're going to miss a lot of adverse events. If Aunt Mabel croaks it 3 weeks after being vaccinated, most people wouldn't even know VAERS exists, let alone the family members spending time making a report when there's a funeral to organise, a will to serve, a house to clear and sell etc. Also, VAERS is showing its age. There's a lack of standardisation in the data which makes analysis difficult.

The UK's Yellow Card scheme is also voluntary but more modern. It was launched as a dedicated reporting site in May 2020 specifically for medicines and used in COVID-19, as well as COVID-19 vaccines. I haven't been able to source the raw UK vaccine safety data but I assume Tess Lawrie has. She is well credentialed, having previously supplied evidence to WHO, and appears to have no conflicts of interest. Her meta-analysis and conclusions should be taken seriously.

Locally, there has been enough data on adverse events to the AstraZeneca vaccine that the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has recommended against it for adults aged under 50 because the potentially increased risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia outweighs the risks associated with vaccination.

Yes, well you imagine after the largest vaccination program in history reports to VAERS would increase. But of course this doesnt mean what you think it does.

“The CDC explains here that VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event regardless of proof that it was caused by the vaccine.

VAERS did receive 4,178 reports of deaths (0.0017% of all who received the vaccine) between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 3, 2021. However, these reports don’t point to a causal relationship between receiving the vaccine and death.

As of May 11, 2021, the CDC says that “a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.”

Then there's all the other topics they discussed. These guys are not fringe dietitians or personal trainers.

Dr. Robert Malone is one of the pioneers of mRNA vaccines.

In a previous Dark Horse video there was evidence by experts at treating Covid-19 patients in the field such as Paul Marik and Pierre Kory. Scientists who provide expert evidence to WHO, such Dr Tess Lawrie, say that Ivermectin appears to be an effective treatment against Covid-19 - and these people have no financial incentive in Ivermectin.

Look what happened to that previous video. You should be very wary where there's only one narrative allowed.

1623548869249.png

Hmm, as I said, some of you people might need to practice maintaining your composure in a crisis, rather than losing control and hurling insults, like a common street thug. Here's some light reading for you. You can thank me later for saving your life and those about whom you care

Anthony Colpo thinks he's a walking BS detector. Based on his over dramatization of the AZ vaccine, he's more like walking BS.

*Strokes beard*

Look guys, I'm not a traditional anti vaxxer, as I stated in this thread my boy will get all the traditional vaccinations (has already received some). But in this day and age, I can't help but be sceptical of experimental s**t that "we won't give to under 50s because the risk outweighs that of covid itself. Also, half of progressive Europe have outlawed its use". Know what I'm sayin?

*Strokes beard*

Look guys, I'm not a traditional anti vaxxer, as I stated in this thread my boy will get all the traditional vaccinations (has already received some). But in this day and age, I can't help but be sceptical of experimental sh*t that "we won't give to under 50s because the risk outweighs that of covid itself. Also, half of progressive Europe have outlawed its use". Know what I'm sayin?
Every country on the planet is progressing with a vaccination program. Some nations are no longer employing one type of vaccine because they consider the alternatives to be better. And I’m really not sure what “progressive” has to do with any of it.

[/QUOTE]
*Strokes beard*

Look guys, I'm not a traditional anti vaxxer, as I stated in this thread my boy will get all the traditional vaccinations (has already received some). But in this day and age, I can't help but be sceptical of experimental sh*t that "we won't give to under 50s because the risk outweighs that of covid itself. Also, half of progressive Europe have outlawed its use". Know what I'm sayin?

If you are under 50 and get Covid, you might be more likely to get blood clotting issues than from the AZ.
They are obviously researching the issue right now, but its a strong possibility.

Hmmm... so when Trump and Brett Weinstein spriuk the lab leak hypothesis "it's just sheer racism!"... when Biden suggests it "well akshually, it kinda makes sense"... even when old m8 bourbons assured us that Trump was a Chinese stooge because he accepted some payment at some point, despite the trade war and extensive evidence to the differ... bless you bourbsy, you're a great 😂

Then there's all the other topics they discussed. These guys are not fringe dietitians or personal trainers.

Dr. Robert Malone is one of the pioneers of mRNA vaccines.

In a previous Dark Horse video there was evidence by experts at treating Covid-19 patients in the field such as Paul Marik and Pierre Kory. Scientists who provide expert evidence to WHO, such Dr Tess Lawrie, say that Ivermectin appears to be an effective treatment against Covid-19 - and these people have no financial incentive in Ivermectin.

Look what happened to that previous video. You should be very wary where there's only one narrative allowed.

View attachment 1153977
People like Kory and Marik are entitled to their opinion. But they are outliers. You can always find a dissenting voice. Right around the world those charged with actually making accountable decisions have a differing view. As I’ve said if the relevant regulatory bodies find Invermectin a useful treatment tool for sick patients then great, but vaccines are still going to be the main player here.

Approaching 2.5 billion have already it worldwide have already been vaccinated. Tens of million more each day. Countries like Israel have seen it as a way out of the pandemic. More will follow.

*Strokes beard*

Ask a german ex-pat about their home country.
The progressiveness of Europe is at least part myth, due to Australians feeling a chip on their shoulder about being a global backwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back