Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Hmmm. A "likely link" to an extremely rare side effect that presents at "slightly higher rates" among the vaccinated, and resolves itself.
That's okay, you stay and hide under the petticoat mate; let the pioneers beat a path for all you pussycats to follow when you feel safe.
They're not all recovering. 'Autopsy' means 'death'

His credentials seem excellent and he appears to have no financial motives to promote his views.

His recent tweets

Says the evidence shows that Ivermectin is safe and effective.
His opinion is that low risk populations such as children, young adults and those who have recovered should not be vaccinated.
Refers to articles on successful non-mRNA vaccines.

Malone is giving Oxford University, the makers of Astrazeneca a plug for testing Ivermectin as a treatment. Where does he stand on their viral vector vaccine do you know? Genuine question, the only thing I can find is his criticisms of mRNA.

If I was eligible for a Covid vaccine I’d take one, but it is just silly politics to write off potential treatments with decades of proven safety to advocate only for non FDA approved brand new vaccines from companies that have billions to make.

If I was eligible for a Covid vaccine I’d take one, but it is just silly politics to write off potential treatments with decades of proven safety to advocate only for non FDA approved brand new vaccines from companies that have billions to make.

I reckon that Maga billionaire grifter you have attached your identity to has worse side effects than any of the vaccines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Malone is giving Oxford University, the makers of Astrazeneca a plug for testing Ivermectin as a treatment. Where does he stand on their viral vector vaccine do you know? Genuine question, the only thing I can find is his criticisms of mRNA.

I think he treats adenovirus-based and mRNA-based vaccines in the same way. They are both based on experimental technologies that have never been used before in humans. These experimental technologies rely on your cells producing virus-like molecules that your immune system reacts to. The regulatory bodies should have imposed greater checks and monitoring than for existing conventional technology vaccines. They didn't.

In this case it's about the spike proteins. Depending on mRNA or viral vector, there's a slightly different delivery mechanism into the cells but the downstream effects are the same - spike proteins are generated that travel around your whole body. He claims the spike proteins are biologically active and potentially dangerous - but this is not being monitored by the FDA.

As for monitoring of adverse effects, VAERS is inadequate. And other sources of information such as vaccine victim groups were erased by Facebook.

Making fun of the death of a 13yo? A new low for you GP.

I must admit, with the Aunt's accompanying claims of good health, a Robert Paulson comment floated through my mind, but I refrained.

GP did not make fun of the kid's death though, so leave the faux offense to the snowflakes FK.

Can't say the kid looked in great physical shape, but that's not necessarily any more relevant to the cause of death than him getting vaccinated, or his Aunt claiming they didn't know of any health conditions. Ultimately, what matters here is understanding the official cause of death and we don't have that yet.

I think he treats adenovirus-based and mRNA-based vaccines in the same way. They are both based on experimental technologies that have never been used before in humans. These experimental technologies rely on your cells producing virus-like molecules that your immune system reacts to. The regulatory bodies should have imposed greater checks and monitoring than for existing conventional technology vaccines. They didn't.

In this case it's about the spike proteins. Depending on mRNA or viral vector, there's a slightly different delivery mechanism into the cells but the downstream effects are the same - spike proteins are generated that travel around your whole body. He claims the spike proteins are biologically active and potentially dangerous - but this is not being monitored by the FDA.

Not sure Dr Malone is what he claims. I just looked through his CV and am wondering when he "invented" mRNA technology. Seems when he was a grad student he was part of an early mRNA research team, of which the professor, Dr. Jon Wolff was the lead. Dr Wolff passed away last year.

I also see a claim he "invented naked DNA and RNA delivery, DNA vaccine technology" while working at Vical for less than a year, in his first year out of grad school, before promptly not working for two years. No patents, no papers, no tech and Vical are long gone, having merged with an antiperspirant company.

In the last two decades, there's only been TWO roles Malone has held for more than a year. One wasn't a job, but an undisclosed retainer paid to his LLC from a consulting firm. The other, 3 years as an adjunct professor at a Georgian college with a 75% acceptance rate and 41% graduation rate. In other words, couldn't even make tenure at a really s**t college.

Anyone who's hired and fired before knows a 20 year CV full of one year jobs is a red flag for w***er, not expert in the field.

So to me, it seems like this bloke was involved in some professor's research as a grad student, and then drifted off into obscurity with no more input into the technology, but now 30 years later, sees his chance to come out and play expert, despite likely not understanding how the tech has developed from then to now. He could be like some kid from the 80's talking about app development today like they're working with DOS and a 386. And you're eating up his s**t because you want to believe.

This threads last page has been taken over by idiots.

millions Dead from the virus.

But a couple of thousand people die from the vaccines even though far far more people have had the vaccines then the virus And that’s what concerns you?

are you guys just absolutely terrible at numbers or are you trolling?

if a million people die from the vaccines by the end of this year when half the world will be vaccinated the vaccines are still worth it.

Not sure Dr Malone is what he claims. I just looked through his CV and am wondering when he "invented" mRNA technology. Seems when he was a grad student he was part of an early mRNA research team, of which the professor, Dr. Jon Wolff was the lead. Dr Wolff passed away last year.

I also see a claim he "invented naked DNA and RNA delivery, DNA vaccine technology" while working at Vical for less than a year, in his first year out of grad school, before promptly not working for two years. No patents, no papers, no tech and Vical are long gone, having merged with an antiperspirant company.

In the last two decades, there's only been TWO roles Malone has held for more than a year. One wasn't a job, but an undisclosed retainer paid to his LLC from a consulting firm. The other, 3 years as an adjunct professor at a Georgian college with a 75% acceptance rate and 41% graduation rate. In other words, couldn't even make tenure at a really sh*t college.

Anyone who's hired and fired before knows a 20 year CV full of one year jobs is a red flag for w***er, not expert in the field.

So to me, it seems like this bloke was involved in some professor's research as a grad student, and then drifted off into obscurity with no more input into the technology, but now 30 years later, sees his chance to come out and play expert, despite likely not understanding how the tech has developed from then to now. He could be like some kid from the 80's talking about app development today like they're working with DOS and a 386. And you're eating up his sh*t because you want to believe.

Sounds like that nutjob who claims to have invented email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back