Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

My favourite part is when they - completely lacking any form of self reflection - declare everyone else is selfish for not wanting to allow them to do whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want, because MuH fReEdUmS!
It always boils down to these 2 propositions
1 We will just have to live with it, but
2 Some of you will have to die

No I learned to speak like a politician in the business world and not make absolute statements without 110% certainty. I'm confident in the fact but don't want to mislead with my words considering I'm not an expert.

Something many here would do well to adopt.

Craig Kelly endorses Ivermectin after developing itchy scalp

1628207317466.png

No. Just that “viruses tend to be less deadly as they mutate”.

Mutations that are more deadly tend to kill themselves out. There's no rule random mutations have to get less deadly.

People seem to get this wrong, regularly.

For all his flaws, Snake Baker actually nailed his commentary on this area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your Sky puppet show has been wrong about almost everything.

One day you will realise this.
Which of these are “conspiracy theories”?

“conspiracy theories on Covid-19 with particular emphasis on it being developed in a Chinese lab; the “stolen” US election; Hunter Biden’s email and laptop scandal and Joe Biden’s mental capacity.”

Aside, perhaps, only perhaps, from the stolen election.

I think back in primary school we used to say “I know you are but what am I?”

So you agree that there's no rule that viruses have to mutate to be less deadly. You agree that the 1918 Pandemic second wave was more deadly than the first, due to a more deadly mutation.

Sounds a lot like you agreeing, but seemingly wanting to argue because reasons?

So you agree that there's no rule that viruses have to mutate to be less deadly. You agree that the 1918 Pandemic second wave was more deadly than the first, due to a more deadly mutation.

Sounds a lot like you agreeing, but seemingly wanting to argue because reasons?
You do a lot of verballing. I don’t think you are very honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back