Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Only 48% first vac in the worst effected LGA of Melbourne.
Same dickheads who won't isolate won't get vaccinated.
Watch them cry when grandpa dies.
Young population
Vaccination booking hard to get and only recently open to 16-39
Many essential (non healthcare) and employers may not have allowed time off
They were queuing up outside the south morang center

The Hume LGA continue to have the highest cases in Vic while also having the lowest vax numbers. The same elephant in the room here as in NSW. If only they weren’t Labor seats, maybe Dan would call them out! Instead the whole city continues day 300+ of lockdown.
The hume and Whittlesea areas have been repeatedly mentioned (as well as south west). We already know lga lockdown don’t work as many in these areas are essential workers but work outside the lga (because it’s where cheaper housing is)

Why do people care so much about arguing what drugs are and arent effective, based off what a celebrity or politician endorses? If Magda Szubanski had a break through with sour grass curing covid and it worked, i couldnt care less if she was the one to put it in the spotlight. Just give me whatever works.

The hume and Whittlesea areas have been repeatedly mentioned (as well as south west). We already know lga lockdown don’t work as many in these areas are essential workers but work outside the lga (because it’s where cheaper housing is)
Defeatist attitude m8. There’s other factors at play there. Flood the area with vaccine clinics, educate them on the fact that god won’t stop grandma from dying if they refuse the vax and keep having 4 generational gatherings every second day, etc etc.

Defeatist attitude m8. There’s other factors at play there. Flood the area with vaccine clinics, educate them on the fact that god won’t stop grandma from dying if they refuse the vax and keep having 4 generational gatherings every second day, etc etc.
Fool. Where the fork are you getting the staff to administer vaccine? Are you going to suck further staff out of my ED?

Many of the inter generation contact seem to be adult children doing the welfare check on family (grandma) who doesn’t use phones much/ doesn’t understand what’s going on (language and cultural barriers)

And it’s not defeatist it’s explaining why current vac numbers are low as opposed to inner eastern suburbs full of old people who have had much longer vaccination availability. It’s rejecting unwarranted blame on my local community from know nothing *silly people.

Why do people care so much about arguing what drugs are and arent effective, based off what a celebrity or politician endorses? If Magda Szubanski had a break through with sour grass curing covid and it worked, i couldnt care less if she was the one to put it in the spotlight. Just give me whatever works.

This is still my favorite. Ummm...i mean my favourite as far as outrageous endorsements.
I dare any of you to prove it doesn't work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dad's best mate is 70 and when he got covid he went on a strict VB diet and never got sick at all. Forget your horse dewormer go for something a bit more gross but slightly less likely to make your arse explode.

He drinks cans FYI for the more science minded conspiracy nuffie.
I would rather have the horse dewormer and drink bleach than follow a strict VB diet.

Fool. Where the fork are you getting the staff to administer vaccine? Are you going to suck further staff out of my ED?

Many of the inter generation contact seem to be adult children doing the welfare check on family (grandma) who doesn’t use phones much/ doesn’t understand what’s going on (language and cultural barriers)

And it’s not defeatist it’s explaining why current vac numbers are low as opposed to inner eastern suburbs full of old people who have had much longer vaccination availability. It’s rejecting unwarranted blame on my local community from know nothing fu**silly people.
Give more vaccines to Hume GPs and pharmacists, drag nurses from LGAs that have already done the right thing and achieved high vax percentages, whatever. Rather than being driven to conniptions by people pointing out the fact that this area has consistently driven the whole city/state into lockdown, try lobbying for some solutions?

Give more vaccines to Hume GPs and pharmacists, drag nurses from LGAs that have already done the right thing and achieved high vax percentages, whatever. Rather than being driven to conniptions by people pointing out the fact that this area has consistently driven the whole city/state into lockdown, try lobbying for some solutions?
the other LGAs still need to get vaccinated as well.
the GPs and pharmacists are vaccinating (the ones who have signed up) - you can't compel GP and pharmacists to be involved AFAIK

conniptions? i'm forking delivering the frontline health care, I don't do policy, I don't have the money bucket or the vaccine bucket.

The gp network in Melbourne was deliberately held back so that they could add on 200+ new clinics in NSW.

We aren't expanding s**t until the NSW second dose wave is over

It’s a bit of a dogs breakfast though.
You have federally distributed vaccines going to GP’s and pharmacies, and not enough .The clinic where my missus works is always understaffed through sick leave from both doctors and reception staff who are just over being abused.
You get the News telling them that there is this vaccine for this age etc etc and when they are told it’s not the case, or there aren’t any available they get “It was on the ******* news stop lying blah blah”
There are also anti vaxers they believe calling to book vaccines and not turning up to waste them. Often the best way to get a dose is rock up to the clinic at days end and you’ll get an unused one.
The state vaccines for the drive through clinics are all booked out months in advance.

And it’s not defeatist it’s explaining why current vac numbers are low as opposed to inner eastern suburbs full of old people who have had much longer vaccination availability. It’s rejecting unwarranted blame on my local community from know nothing fu**silly people.
It seems overkill to use ED nurses. Do you see any obstacles to using pharmacists to administer vaccines?

It seems overkill to use ED nurses. Do you see any obstacles to using pharmacists to administer vaccines?
They already do. It’s was the state hubs are hospital run and do the main workforce they draw on is nursing

It’s a bit of a dogs breakfast though.
You have federally distributed vaccines going to GP’s and pharmacies, and not enough .The clinic where my missus works is always understaffed through sick leave from both doctors and reception staff who are just over being abused.
You get the News telling them that there is this vaccine for this age etc etc and when they are told it’s not the case, or there aren’t any available they get “It was on the ******* news stop lying blah blah”
There are also anti vaxers they believe calling to book vaccines and not turning up to waste them. Often the best way to get a dose is rock up to the clinic at days end and you’ll get an unused one.
The state vaccines for the drive through clinics are all booked out months in advance.

One of my son's has allergies and his doctor recommended ( wrongly or rightly ) he avoid AZ based on that.
Him and his brother both got a Pfizer vaccine late Sunday at Cranbourne.
Having gotten that it was no problem booking for the second shot.
( imagine the shambles if those who had their first shot couldn't get their second ).

When i was booked at the Sandown Racecourse vaccination centre, they rang me to see if i wanted to go in a couple of days early because they'd had cancellations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back