Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's an indictment if the IT systems are so sh*t if they can't record infected by virus.

But it's not that hard if you use your imagination - eg create a new vaccine in the system called 'naturally immune'.

If someone has a virus then recovers from it by their immune system and develops antibodies isn't that natural immunity?
No that’s acquired immunity. You acquire it by first getting the virus. The “natural” or innate immunity is the non specific and inefficient response to any pathogen.

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Conspiracy is a fairly loaded term.

What was considered such often then turns factual or near enough.

Try looking into 'confirmed conspiracy' lists for example.

Fwiw I don't have many opinions on these matters and try stay open minded. However I do mistrust the gov and mainstream media somewhat.

As I said at the start when the authorities were explaining the classifications of what is a corona death it sounded a bit weird for mine.

The term 'cause of death' has often been a difficult 'concept'.

It appears Corona virus has brought it front & centre to 'social media'. Now everyone is an expert on everything after reading a few bits & pieces.

Its easy to have 'concerns' when one isn't educated in a certain field. I work in a health field & get to converse with a few experts in their fields, so I can follow what's going on. I'm no expert so trust is part of acceptance.

However I don't work in engineering so I couldn't begin to understand the maths involved in building a bridge. So I don't try & understand it & giving an opinion by reading a few things on Facebook. So again, trust is important.

This seems to be what too many people are doing. Reading a little, maybe understanding a little, but not trusting.

Nothing wrong with asking questions. Its the refusal to accept the bulk of medical research & opinion which has marked this pandemic as a disease of peoples choice of personal reality, as much as a medical problem. :(

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is bollocks.

We are talking about people who did not receive a vaccine. They got infected, their immune system responded - naturally - and now they are immune to the virus.

So if that's the case, why have people had covid more than once and why in many of those cases have the symptoms been worse the second time around?

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It’s sort of interchangeable it seems. MD in the Eye uses “natural immunity “.

Well I suppose you could call it “naturally acquired immunity”. But it’s still acquired. There is no natural immunity to Covid.

Well I suppose you could call it “naturally acquired immunity”. But it’s still acquired. There is no natural immunity to Covid.
The Black Plague gave about 10% of Europeans immunity to HIV. That’s what I thought natural immunity was. In any case it doesn’t matter too much.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
From their natural immune system.

So not the misleading ‘natural immunity’ term which you like to pretend infers they didn’t catch COVID, along with all the risks that comes with it.

Be clear.

If COVID-19 was a vaccine you’d complain the side effects were too high.

So not the misleading ‘natural immunity’ term which you like to pretend infers they didn’t catch COVID, along with all the risks that comes with it.

Be clear.

If COVID-19 was a vaccine you’d complain the side effects were too high.

Before they famously found the vaccine for smallpox it was common to try to mildly infect people with the disease. ( The process has been named Variolation).
0.5 to 2% of those receiving the treatment died. A lot better odds than those contracting Smallpox in an uncontrolled manner.

Its not not a new idea....its just vaccination is better.

Of course smallpox hardly killed anyone, they died of complications such as pneumonia.

Treatments at the time included "bloodletting"

Dr. Sydenham (1624–1689) treated his patients by allowing no fire in the room, leaving the windows permanently open, drawing the bedclothes no higher than the patient's waist, and administering “twelve bottles of small beer every twenty-four hours”

Its a pity they didn't have Ivormectin.
They probably had something similar, different doctors claimed that they had their own herbal remidies.

Before they famously found the vaccine for smallpox it was common to try to mildly infect people with the disease. ( The process has been named Variolation).
0.5 to 2% of those receiving the treatment died. A lot better odds than those contracting Smallpox in an uncontrolled manner.

Its not not a new idea....its just vaccination is better.

Of course smallpox hardly killed anyone, they died of complications such as pneumonia.

Treatments at the time included "bloodletting"

Dr. Sydenham (1624–1689) treated his patients by allowing no fire in the room, leaving the windows permanently open, drawing the bedclothes no higher than the patient's waist, and administering “twelve bottles of small beer every twenty-four hours”

Its a pity they didn't have Ivormectin.
They probably had something similar, different doctors claimed that they had their own herbal remidies.
It's worth watching 'The Knick' just to see how far we've come in 100 years (although not all historically accurate). Heroin the wonder drug

Lol. Melbourne hold the record for the longest lockdown in the world. How is that 'wishy washy'?

Night time curfews. Thousand dollar fines. People being chased off beaches.

Rubber bullets fired at protesters.

Just lol.

The actual lock down is not very locked down. THe local supermarket is like a social gathering , has been for ages.
I remember the cinema's being open within the last few months.

How is the virus being spread in the LGA of hume and not others?

Only one possible explanation. The people there simply are not following rules, which has prolonged it for the ones who do.
That is how we have not locked down hard enough.
Those following the rules are suffering while those ignoring them have prolonged it.

Protesters are included. How can you claim its a lockdown when noisy braindead rabble are running rampant in the streets?
They are just some of the selfish campaigners who have prolonged it, working against their own cause. Morons.

Are you familiar with the concept of 'stockholm syndrome' perchance?

I can see the bigger picture.
Dan Andrews has not kept us locked down for his personal pleasure.
A minority of people who don't give a rats ass, mainly in the Hume LGA are keeping us locked down.

I want out. Throwing a big baby tantrum in the CBD is not the mechanism that will get me out.

Protesting against a virus will not get me out.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I can see the bigger picture.
Dan Andrews has not kept us locked down for his personal pleasure.
A minority of people who don't give a rats ass, mainly in the Hume LGA are keeping us locked down.

I want out. Throwing a big baby tantrum in the CBD is not the mechanism that will get me out.

Protesting against a virus will not get me out.
Viruses are distinctly unimpressed by human defiance. In fact, they welcome it.

Delta doesn’t seem to respond to being locked down either.

* In the Hume LGA.

How can it NOT respond to lockdown?
Do you think it teleports?

Delta does respond to ....people ignoring rules. To late to worry about it now, but that's what kept us locked down, and it was very much a minority.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No, he has done it because he cares about us, right? He's here to help us, yeah?
Our politicians, like everyone else, are bumbling along in a once in a 100 year pandemic. There’s no living precedent, and some have handled it better than others. You can pile onto them, but in truth they probably just want their pre covid lives back- for them and their families. I mean, who’d sign up for this s**t?

Relax. You’ll get you freedoms back in a matter of months, or else he’ll be booted out at the next election.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham

Be clear.

Yes, let's be clear.

COVID-19 - 'CO' stands for corona, 'VI' for virus, 'D' for disease, '19' for 2019. It's a disease caused by a virus referred to as '2019 novel coronavirus' or '2019-nCoV.' or 'SARS-CoV-2'.

It is possible to be infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus but not develop any symptoms. For example, a study from Canada found that 35.9% of children who tested positive for the virus reported being asymptomatic. So those people are not 'diseased'. They don't have COVID-19.

Symptomatic illness from the virus ie 'having COVID-19', can range from a runny nose to flu-like symptoms, or life threatening complications for those with other serious conditions.

The vast majority of people exposed to this virus fight it off. Their immune system, that they were born with, responded by creating antibodies that healed them and gave them long term immunity. It's a natural process.

Whereas the vaccines use a very unnatural process which appear to give only short term immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back