Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Nausea is listed as one of the possible reactions. So they already know about it.
My son had his shot and was throwing up the day of his second shot.
My daughter's boyfriend threw up a lot all night after his first shot.

Where is nausea listed as a possible reaction before people get the vaccine?

Vomiting all night is a step beyond nausea. The CDC claim that during the Pfizer trials vomiting and diarrhea were similar between vaccine and placebo groups ie it's coincidental. What you are relating does not appear to be coincidental.

The greater point I'm trying to make here is that the real safety of these vaccines is not known because only a fraction of the adverse reactions are being reported.

The fake vaccine passports market is booming
They must be easily cross referenced though, if the technology has kept up. There’s the person’s own details plus an exclusive document number. But if all you have to do is flash something to a shop owner without any verification the system will quickly break down.

If anyone is stupid enough to pay illegitimately for something they can legitimately get for free and run the risk of being fined in the process, personally I’d be disinclined to prevent them.

Last edited:
They must be easily cross referenced though, if the technology has kept up. There’s the person’s own details plus an exclusive document number. But if all you have to do is flash something to a shop owner without any verification the system will quickly break down.

Yeah doesn't seem like a great idea

Ten grand fine too apparently

Where is nausea listed as a possible reaction before people get the vaccine?

Vomiting all night is a step beyond nausea. The CDC claim that during the Pfizer trials vomiting and diarrhea were similar between vaccine and placebo groups ie it's coincidental. What you are relating does not appear to be coincidental.

The greater point I'm trying to make here is that the real safety of these vaccines is not known because only a fraction of the adverse reactions are being reported.

Page 7. So yes they actually say you should call 000 if you are vomiting a lot. I'd suggest a lot of people don't.
The guy i knew likened it to a bad case of gastro. People get over this sort of thing fairly readily.

My employer has started collecting the forms for files, i emailed mine through electronically, not sure if they are collecting hard copies . I doubt very much that they are verifying the certificates in any way.
The PDF is not something that would be ridiculously easy to copy, but if you managed to replicate the watermark you could probably do a reasonable copy via microsoft word.

The best way to ensure that it is legitimate is to ask people to display it via the Service Victoria app. Of course you could also forge the app if you were desperate, but its getting into the "if they want to be stupid so badly, let them be stupid" territory.

I doubt very much that they are verifying the certificates in any way.
If they don’t and something happens, they are open to legal action I would guess. As would the person forging an official document.

If they don’t and something happens, they are open to legal action I would guess. As would the person forging an official document.

Someone shows me their vaccine pdf. I take a copy and put it in their file.
What is the process for ensuring that it is correct and not a forgery? Have they provided a process. If there is no process apart from the appearance , then good luck taking legal action against employers. ( the forger is a different matter ).

Its similar to the laws regarding "sign in"
Its the employers responsibility to make sure there is a record of every visitor/customer, but the QR code sign in system doesn't include the employer in the loop, so they have no way of telling.

There is talk in NSW that a sign in system will be developed that works both ways. it signs in with the location QR code, and at the same time verifies vaccine status to the business, using their service app.

Yes, probably. All the news items about it are behind paywalls unfortunately, so no further details yet.

Coast woman charged over 600 fake Covid-19 exemptions

Police have charged a Gold Coast woman for allegedly pretending to be a doctor and issuing hundreds of false Covid-19 medical exemptions.

Article doesn't say a whole lot more, see the bolded for the relevant charges.

A Gold Coast woman has been charged for allegedly pretending to a doctor and issuing approximately 600 false medical ‘exemption certificates’ in relation to Covid-19.
The fake medical ‘exemption certificates’ stated a person was exempt from undergoing Covid testing, receiving a vaccine and wearing a mask.

On Wednesday morning, investigators from Task Force Sierra Linnet, in conjunction with Gold Coast Detectives, executed a search warrant at an address on Robert St, Labrador, where a woman was arrested.

A 45-year-old Darling Heights woman has been charged under Health Practitioner Regulation National Law with five counts of taking a title indicating a person is a health practitioner.

She is the first person in Queensland to be charged with this offence.

The woman is scheduled to appear at the Southport Magistrates Court on Thursday October 28.

Investigations are continuing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Page 7. So yes they actually say you should call 000 if you are vomiting a lot. I'd suggest a lot of people don't.
The guy i knew likened it to a bad case of gastro. People get over this sort of thing fairly readily.

Thanks SS.

That document is a bit of a dog's breakfast. It says that if you get any of the serious effects shown on page 6 you should call triple 0 straight away. It lists having trouble breathing, wheezing, feeling a very fast heartbeat, falling down or fainting.

But then it goes on to list another set of symptoms where if you or another person get any of these serious side effects after you get after a COVID-19 vaccination, you should call triple 0 straight away.

a very bad headache that:​
• starts at least 4 days after your vaccination​
• doesn’t get any better if you take pain medicine​
• gets worse when you lie down.​

You might also:​
• feel sick​
• vomit.​

Your vision might go blurry.​
You might find it hard to talk.​

You might have seizures.​
A seizure affects how your brain works. It can cause you to:​
• suddenly lose control of your body​
• pass out.​

You might feel pain in your:​
• chest​
• leg.​

You might feel pain in your stomach that doesn’t go away.​

My employer has started collecting the forms for files, i emailed mine through electronically, not sure if they are collecting hard copies . I doubt very much that they are verifying the certificates in any way.
The PDF is not something that would be ridiculously easy to copy, but if you managed to replicate the watermark you could probably do a reasonable copy via microsoft word.

The best way to ensure that it is legitimate is to ask people to display it via the Service Victoria app. Of course you could also forge the app if you were desperate, but its getting into the "if they want to be stupid so badly, let them be stupid" territory.
Having problems with trying to get Medicare and myGov app working personally

Article doesn't say a whole lot more, see the bolded for the relevant charges.
She will likely fake mental illness (delusional disorder and manic bipolar- grandiose ideation that she has valid power to write these with beliefs that covid not real etc)

They currently produce enough Ivermectin to provide treatment for parasites for millions of Africans ( annual dose ) and for parasite treatments in humans and animals.

If it was to be used as a wholesale preventive for Covid, requiring regular doses , then a lot more Ivermectin would be needed.
This would obviously effect supply and demand , driving the price up.
No doubt it would somehow be taken from the poor in Africa who like it because it stops their kids going blind.

Of course you could scale up production, but....who is going to do that without a clinical trial supporting it?

I got my certificate using the PC based mygov
haven't tried the app yet. bit like going to the dentist i suspect.
Yes thanks you are correct. I got mixed up between mygov ID and mygov account on PC. Had to create a mygov account via PC and link that to medicare, then its all working properly now.

Thanks all

They currently produce enough Ivermectin to provide treatment for parasites for millions of Africans ( annual dose ) and for parasite treatments in humans and animals.

If it was to be used as a wholesale preventive for Covid, requiring regular doses , then a lot more Ivermectin would be needed.
This would obviously effect supply and demand , driving the price up.
No doubt it would somehow be taken from the poor in Africa who like it because it stops their kids going blind.

Of course you could scale up production, but....who is going to do that without a clinical trial supporting it?
Someone did produce an interesting trial earlier in the thread which showed using weekly ivermectin as prophylaxis for health care providers during June 2020 (ie no vaccination) appeared to have a clinical effect of reduced infections (n = 270 in intervention and non intervention groups. 15 infected in non intervention vs 6 in intervention arm) however it is unclear if it provides anything in a vaccinated population.

I was also able to demonstrate that the pfizer vaccination, when measured in a similarly sized population (using the NEJM trial data) would have had a much greater effect (18 infections vs less than one infection) than the ivermectin.

My feeling was that if there was no vaccine then ivermectin might have had a place for high exposure populations like healthcare workers. But vaccination is much much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back