Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Gates has a thing re vaccines. It also so happen that ICL came up with an absurdly pessimistic "model" that was used to justify lockdowns in more than one country.

As previously noted there have been constant attempts to downplay the effectiveness of hydroxy... , vitamin d and ivermectin.

Gates is a brilliant man attempting to do something for people who are trapped outside the viability of pharmaceutical markets.

Missus mum over in Belfast had her jabs as did her two sisters and all had no dramas whatsoever, all over 70.
That’ll do me.

Mate believe me they ******* hate doing this Covid sh*t for the most part.

I can assure you plenty of them hate doing stop and search over here. Been a number of nasty incidents with crowds gathering and giving the cops a very hard time. Given all the BLM tosh its become hard for them to not take massive criticism for simply doing their job.

Its hardly just the police, not sure what the polls are in Oz but in the UK (if you can actually believe the polls) then lockdowns are very popular.

Excess savings of about £100bn built up by UK households during Covid-19 lockdowns are now being spent and could speed up Britain’s economic recovery, according to the Bank of England’s chief economist.

Andy Haldane told the Daily Mail there was “huge pent-up demand”, and that a big spending spree could help the economy bounce back more quickly than forecasters expected.

He said the UK savings ratio, which measures how much of disposal incomes is set aside, rose to 29% between April and June, compared with 6.8% in the same period last year. The ratio is more than twice as high as the previous record of 14.4%, set almost three decades ago

Excess savings of about £100bn built up by UK households during Covid-19 lockdowns are now being spent and could speed up Britain’s economic recovery, according to the Bank of England’s chief economist.

Andy Haldane told the Daily Mail there was “huge pent-up demand”, and that a big spending spree could help the economy bounce back more quickly than forecasters expected.

He said the UK savings ratio, which measures how much of disposal incomes is set aside, rose to 29% between April and June, compared with 6.8% in the same period last year. The ratio is more than twice as high as the previous record of 14.4%, set almost three decades ago

That situation describes Australia, highest household saving rate since the 70s in Q2 and Q3. Households have a $200B buffer according to the RBA.

Economies are juiced up everywhere.

Gates has a thing re vaccines. It also so happen that ICL came up with an absurdly pessimistic "model" that was used to justify lockdowns in more than one country.

As previously noted there have been constant attempts to downplay the effectiveness of hydroxy... , vitamin d and ivermectin.
HCQ doesn’t work.

Invermectin, far as I know, “works” but you can’t actually administer it in any way that works in a live human. In vitro it works, but you just cannot get the right concentration to the virus without harming the patient.

HCQ doesn’t work.

See results in CHF. See Lancet having to pull their head in.

Invermectin, far as I know, “works” but you can’t actually administer it in any way that works in a live human. In vitro it works, but you just cannot get the right concentration to the virus without harming the patient.

There have been trials in Spain and elsewhere that suggest otherwise.

Cheap readily available drugs. What about remdesivir? £318 a dose. Effectiveness?

See results in CHF. See Lancet having to pull their head in.

There have been trials in Spain and elsewhere that suggest otherwise.

Cheap readily available drugs. What about remdesivir? £318 a dose. Effectiveness?
I don’t know anything about remdesivir.

There is no good evidence it works.

Who do you imagine is trying to stop it’s use?

There is evidence re it and zinc together. Its not just that drug as I said.

I am not in to conspiracy theories and Le Carre became a bit unhinged towards the end but he had a point re big pharma.

You dont think they are capable of political persuasion and price gouging?

If true, it sucks. Blame BoJo for screwing up the response.

Don't worry I do. The UK should never have gone in to lockdown. He was spooked by Neil Ferguson which was madness.

[Imperial College epidemiologist Neil] Ferguson was behind the disputed research that sparked the mass culling of eleven million sheep and cattle during the 2001 outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease. He also predicted that up to 150,000 people could die. There were fewer than 200 deaths. . . .
In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would likely die from exposure to BSE (mad cow disease) in beef. In the U.K., there were only 177 deaths from BSE.
In 2005, Ferguson predicted that up to 150 million people could be killed from bird flu. In the end, only 282 people died worldwide from the disease between 2003 and 2009.
In 2009, a government estimate, based on Ferguson’s advice, said a “reasonable worst-case scenario” was that the swine flu would lead to 65,000 British deaths. In the end, swine flu killed 457 people in the U.K.

Last March, Ferguson admitted that his Imperial College model of the COVID-19 disease was based on undocumented, 13-year-old computer code that was intended to be used for a feared influenza pandemic, rather than a coronavirus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is evidence re it and zinc together. Its not just that drug as I said.

I am not in to conspiracy theories and Le Carre became a bit unhinged towards the end but he had a point re big pharma.

You dont think they are capable of political persuasion and price gouging?

Don't worry I do. The UK should never have gone in to lockdown. He was spooked by Neil Ferguson which was madness.

How long did you study armchair epidemiology for?

Why are you still posting articles from 8 months ago?

The main study that found the 'UK strain' was more infectious was sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. As was the main study that was used to discredit any use of Hydroxychloroquine.

More on this.

The study on the 'UK variant' SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 was based on modeling, which has been notoriously inaccurate. The findings are only available in preprint and it has not been peer reviewed. Yet governments round the world have been basing their public policy on it.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and also Oxford University, both have large vested interests in promoting vaccines. It seems strange that they would be major sponsors of the main study that looked into Hydroxychloroquine. Unless it was set up to fail. They looked into the effect of Hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized patients with Covid-19 - and found no benefit.

Emeritus Professor of Pathology, Robert Clancy, at the University of Newcastle Medical School, said the conclusions of the study were flawed. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Ivermectin (IVM) have both been shown to be effective in reducing admission to hospital and death when given early. The drugs have been falsely rejected by clinical trials of hospital patients without recognising the differences between the pathogenesis of the two phases. Every study of early treatment, has shown protection, confirmed in multiple meta analyses.

That same UK study found that there were no significant adverse reactions to HCQ yet contrary to the evidence, the Australian taskforce made a conclusion that the HQC should be banned.

How long did you study armchair epidemiology for?

Why are you still posting articles from 8 months ago?

Appeal to experts fallacy. I can understant simple statistics and can state with a very high degree of certainty that there is very little correlation in most western countries between NPI's and deaths due to corona virus.

The study on the 'UK variant' SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 was based on modeling, which has been notoriously inaccurate. The findings are only available in preprint and it has not been peer reviewed. Yet governments round the world have been basing their public policy on it.

Faith in "science" and "scientists" will be extremely damaged after this. Already those of on nodding terms with reality were well aware that climate change "models" had about as much validity as those of Neil Ferguson. This has just franked the form.

Last edited:
I can assure you plenty of them hate doing stop and search over here. Been a number of nasty incidents with crowds gathering and giving the cops a very hard time. Given all the BLM tosh its become hard for them to not take massive criticism for simply doing their job.

Its hardly just the police, not sure what the polls are in Oz but in the UK (if you can actually believe the polls) then lockdowns are very popular.

I wonder how much of those savings are confined to middle and upper class people.

Same as most other days/years. Lower class wouldn't be well known as good savers I presume (as in saving large amounts of money)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Gut feel says lockdowns shifted more money from low socio-economic people to high . WFH capability, asset price increases etc.

Didn't "modelling" predict that there would be 150,000 deaths in Australia? Whose modelling was that? Is this "worst case scenario" modelling still being put to the authorities as the rationale on which every premier bases their lockdowns, border closures and acceptance of labels such as "wildly contagious"?

Didn't "modelling" predict that there would be 150,000 deaths in Australia? Whose modelling was that? Is this "worst case scenario" modelling still being put to the authorities as the rationale on which every premier bases their lockdowns, border closures and acceptance of labels such as "wildly contagious"?
The same modelling that said the absolute best case scenario for the US was 1.2 million dead by the end of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back