Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
All their resources that Australian best experts have but lonely ‘ol Snake and his yellow highlighter is more informed. That sir is top shelf gold standard tragic comedy.
Our best experts? We have a train timetabler running our contact tracing. They have such little faith in him and his CT team, they locked down the entire state after the emergence of ~5 cases.

No one is disputing that, my overriding point is about the lack of REAL information that filters through the bureaucracies, and down to the people.

There is a staggering amount of hype and misinformation surrounding this.
There’s no practical way to be testing people before deciding if to give vaccine/ use social distancing, so I’m unclear the significance of the point you are trying to make. We don’t know who in the population is immune from cross reactivity. And this data was not known to government when initial decisions were made.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
There’s no practical way to be testing people before deciding if to give vaccine/ use social distancing, so I’m unclear the significance of the point you are trying to make. We don’t know who in the population is immune from cross reactivity. And this data was not known to government when initial decisions were made.

Government drives research by financing scientific research, and the questions asked and where that money goes is generally conducted poorly.

Take for example, pre-existing T cell immunity which I must have first brought up 7-8 months ago, why hasn't this received significant focus? There's certainly no benefit in the pharma corps seeking it out. The decision makers in the bureaucracy have done a terrible job. There's little to any oversight outside of reading what comes from OTHER government bodies in OTHER countries (e.g. U.K. strain scare).

Government drives research by financing scientific research, and the questions asked and where that money goes is generally conducted poorly.

Take for example, pre-existing T cell immunity which I must have first brought up 7-8 months ago, why hasn't this received significant focus? There's certainly no benefit in the pharma corps seeking it out. The decision makers in the bureaucracy have done a terrible job. There's little to any oversight outside of reading what comes from OTHER government bodies in OTHER countries (e.g. U.K. strain scare).
Agree with the last point.
With preexisting immunity there was no way to show that this was going to work at an individual or a population level at the time of government level decisions being made.
I am not aware of any practical way to stimulate T cell activity, and T cell stimulation theoretically carries risks (eg autoimmune disease)

One of the other videos you posted recently questions if there a risks in giving vaccine to those who have already had covid. While I don’t see that giving vaccine to this population offers benefit, I doubt that it will cause significant harm (ie nothing more than side effects of vaccine in the non covid population). This is based on my understanding (correct if wrong) that mRNA vaccine goes into cells to make the spike protein to stimulate immune response to the protein; so in someone with existing immune response the proteins will get mopped up by existing antibody/ immune response and so not cause any other effect.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Agree with the last point.
With preexisting immunity there was no way to show that this was going to work at an individual or a population level at the time of government level decisions being made.

You seem to think that my points solely relate to factors that happened 6-8-10 months ago mate.

That's not necessarily the case.

I am not aware of any practical way to stimulate T cell activity, and T cell stimulation theoretically carries risks (eg autoimmune disease)

These are pre-existing as determined by the blood serum analysis.

As for stimulating T Cell activity, this is basically what the mRNA vacines do.

One of the other videos you posted recently questions if there a risks in giving vaccine to those who have already had covid. While I don’t see that giving vaccine to this population offers benefit, I doubt that it will cause significant harm (ie nothing more than side effects of vaccine in the non covid population). This is based on my understanding (correct if wrong) that mRNA vaccine goes into cells to make the spike protein to stimulate immune response to the protein; so in someone with existing immune response the proteins will get mopped up by existing antibody/ immune response and so not cause any other effect.

I'd leave it up to personal choice and categorise most of them down the line for vaccination.

Don't think I am having a crack at front line health care workers, you folks are doing a great job, especially considering that you are lauded over by a significant representation of ignorant bureaucrats.

Last edited:
You seem to think that my points solely relate to factors that happened 6-8-10 months ago mate.

That's not necessarily the case.

These are pre-existing as determined by the blood serum analysis.

As for stimulating T Cell activity, this is basically what the mRNA vacines do.

I'd leave it up to personal choice and categorise most of them down the line for vaccination.

Don't think I am having a crack at front line health care workers, you folks are doing a great job, especially considering that you are lauded over by a significant representation of ignorant bureaucrats.
Lauded? Or lorded? Both true I'd think.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
More than 20% of Australians say they are unlikely to get Covid jab, study finds

The Telegraph said it was 'fake news' that 37 out of 88 staff at Braunschweig’s Herzogin-Elisabeth hospital reported in sick the day after receiving the jab. And the same happened to a quarter of 300 ambulance workers in Dortmund.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...nentially-europes-disinformation-war-vaccine/

Except that the fake news story was from same newspaper. Oops!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...cine-unpopular-europe-amid-concerns-efficacy/

Worldometers is saying of the active cases 99.6% are mild and 0.4% are serious. I'm not old, I don't have any medical conditions. I think I'll take my chances and not be vaccinated (for now).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdUOA?Si

The Telegraph said it was 'fake news' that 37 out of 88 staff at Braunschweig’s Herzogin-Elisabeth hospital reported in sick the day after receiving the jab. And the same happened to a quarter of 300 ambulance workers in Dortmund.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/busines...nentially-europes-disinformation-war-vaccine/

Except that the fake news story was from same newspaper. Oops!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...cine-unpopular-europe-amid-concerns-efficacy/

Worldometers is saying of the active cases 99.6% are mild and 0.4% are serious. I'm not old, I don't have any medical conditions. I think I'll take my chances and not be vaccinated (for now).

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?utm_campaign=homeAdUOA?Si
Just curious are you vaccinated against other diseases? What are you worried about? Millions vaccinated and seem no unusually high number cases of side effects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
I thought it hadn't been approved for kids yet?

I don't know i thought it received approval 2 days ago??? anyway they said, 65+ been recommended the Pfizer vaccine only. That starts next week

Maybe i will get both , i don't know, depends on how the 2nd jab goes.

Last edited:
Got vaccinated 3 days ago (Astra Zeneca), had a fever (which i never had in the last 25 years) for 6 hours (38.4) and now i am completely fine. The rest of my family had little to no symptoms really. My wife had a headache, that's pretty much it.
My wife always seems to have a headache - not vaccine related though.......

Yes but mine doesn't , this is definitely related to the vaccine, started an hour after it. I got the fever 2 hours after the vaccine too
Oh I understand - was just a casual joke about being married. Good to hear the symptoms subsided as quickly as they did.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I don't know but i apparently have to go back for a 2nd jab within a month, they said they will call me.
The 2 shot i know about, it's how long is the vaccine for is what i'm wanting to know as there are differing opinions around ie: 3 months, 6 months, yearly or lifetime. Just seems idiotic to me to get jabbed if you don't know if you will still be protected down the track. Like did they tell you this when you got the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back