Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

It’s funny because they give her a free face mask then, but you’re not supposed to wear the same disposable mask so who is supplying the homeless with an unlimited mask supply? You can’t expect a homeless person to waste their little money on crap.

Exactly. It is NEVER said by politicians how people are expected to have a continual supply of face masks.

It is SO unhygienic.

Sure.

How about we start at the small issue though, and allow homeless people to at least breathe freely, especially when sleeping?
In normal times, a homeless person tearing up a police order would send certain people into a rage.

No, West Australians have become nutcases about Covid thanks to McGowan's fear-mongering.
Then homeless lady tells court to get forked and gets herself 3 square meals and shelter courtesy of low security prison

In normal times, a homeless person tearing up a police order would send certain people into a rage.

There would be a high level of correlation between people who are outraged about a homeless woman being asked to wear a mask today, and, people who were outraged about a homeless person tearing up a police order 18 months ago.

In normal times, as well as extraordinary times, left-wingers carry on with the same old caricatures of what they think centrists and conservatives believe.

Forcing a homeless person to wear a mask 24 hours a day for 2 weeks straight is abuse, and arresting them is wildly disproportionate.

Inhumane.

A couple of web searches shows charities and the like making and distributing masks.

Of course it sucks that the cops are hassling homeless people, they should not. But they often do.

Hopefully this gives some people more impetus to get out there and agitate for better support for homeless people.

There would be a high level of correlation between people who are outraged about a homeless woman being asked to wear a mask today, and, people who were outraged about a homeless person tearing up a police order 18 months ago.

Ah. Proves my point perfectly.

The correlation would be zero. Why would anyone be outraged about a police order when these people have nothing?

A couple of web searches shows charities and the like making and distributing masks.

Of course it sucks that the cops are hassling homeless people, they should not. But they often do.

Hopefully this gives some people more impetus to get out there and agitate for better support for homeless people.
Ah yes. Like the WA Liberal leader Kirkup did throughout the WA state election campaign. Did you miss that?

One web search:

Where there is low community transmission of COVID-19, wearing a mask in the community when you are well is not generally recommended.

So why on earth are homeless people being forced to wear one in WA?!!

Ah yes. Like the WA Liberal leader Kirkup did throughout the WA state election campaign. Did you miss that?
I didn't take any notice of the WA state election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where there is low community transmission of COVID-19, wearing a mask in the community when you are well is not generally recommended.

Unfortunately the definition of low is not explicitly defined (as in <5, <10 per day) and appears many premiers have taken this number to be zero.

Why should people be imprisoned? Would you want your family members treated this way?

So callous.
I would want my family members, should they fall on such hard times, to be treated with respect and supported into proper housing.

Why should people be imprisoned? Would you want your family members treated this way?

So callous.
If I was homeless this is how I would solve my shelter and food issue. Freedom is nothing when you can’t eat. At least in my values book anyway

So callous.
Now, this lady was given free masks. No doubt each time they found her without a mask, they would have given her a mask.

The outrage here is driven by the anti-mask aspect, not the homelessness aspect. This is pretty obvious.

See how you are ignoring the medical advice and the science Chief, even after I posted the specific passage?

Do you mind addressing this, rather than everything else under the sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back